Trip To Busan

Just Once, If You Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Trip To Busan

 

24th January 2014, Friday, 07:00 a.m.

XXXX Mansion: Master Bedroom.

 

Yul open his eyes slowly. As usual, a lone tear fell from his eyes. He wipe it and smile bitterly, feeling himself so pathetic. He turned gaze at the right side and there's no sign of her. He rubbed his eyes sleepily and look at the clock. It shows 7 a.m. "It's time to jogging." He said and get up from bed. 

 

"Where is she?" He mumbles while walking towards the kitchen. 

 

"Good morning.." She greet him with a smile. 

 

"Morning.." 

 

"Ready to exercise?" She asked.

 

"Seriously? You want to join me?" He asked in disbelief tone.

 

"Of course. Look, I'm fully ready." She said while showing her sport cloth. 

 

"Okay. I want to drink ma juice first and then we can exercise." He said with a smile. 

 

"Ma juice?" She asked. 

 

"Yes.. Haven't taste of it?" 

 

"No, I haven't. In fact I've only heard of it today." She commented. 

 

"Come here. I'll make one for you." He gesture her to come closer.

 

She observes every step he make, unconsciously she smile. "Don't you want to fix your hairs?" She asked as she look at his bed hairs. 

 

"Nah, it's okay. I love my bed hairs." He said and smile. 

 

She notice that he smile to her a lot nowadays. She feels good though. 

 

...

 

"Here." He handed her a ma juice. 

 

She take a sip and frown a bit. He let out a small chuckles. "How? Your face looks so funny." He said and drink that juice too. 

 

"It taste good but I don't think I can take it everyday." She said as she continue to frown.

 

"It's okay. If you had drink once in a lifetime that is good enough." He said. 

 

She nods at it. "But can you teach me how to make this juice?" 

 

"Sure." He smile at her. 

 

 

 

Gym - 07:36 a.m.

 

They are exercising in the gym at their mansion as Yul think it's better to start from here since Jessica rarely exercising. He look at her and found her struggling to lift the 7.5 kilogram barbell. 

 

He rush to her side and lift that barbell away from her.  "Yah, did you really want to lift this thing? It's not good for you." He said more in a worry way. 

 

"Why is it isn't good for me?" She curiously asked. 

 

"I can't believe you don't know about this." He frown and sigh. "Woman can't lift a heavy thing as it may negatively impact her fertility." He explain which makes her cheeks flushed. 

 

"I'm sorry I made you worry.." She's lowering her head. 

 

"It's fine." He said and walk towards the dumbbell. He take a 3 kilogram dumbbell and handed it to her. "Here. You can use this." 

 

"Thanks." She smile and take it from him. He nods and continue his activity on the treadmill. He reach for his phone on the treadmill meter and found a few messages.

 

 

From : Taeng 

Dude, how was your first night huh? *ert face* 

 

To : Taeng 

Nothing happen. So don't expect anything. I don't even touch her. 

 

 

From : Jongkook hyung

Yah, how are you? Doing well last night?

 

To : Jongkook hyung

Ayy hyung. What are you talking about? Haha!

 

 

From : 010-XXXX-XXXXX

You are lucky because she's officially yours now. Always remember that I'm not going to let you have Jessica all alone. *smirk*

 

 

"Who's this?" He mumbles. 

 

"Something wrong?" She asked in concern. 

 

"Uh? Nothing." He said and smile at her. He open another message. 

 

 

From : Appa 

Yul, get ready for your photoshoot now. 

 

To : Appa

Yes appa. We will be there soon.

 

 

From : Kris

Hyung, you know what? I know everything about you and Sica noona. You better watch out. 

 

 

"Chh, this kid." He said. "Lets go. We need to take a we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter