YulSic's Love Fight

Just Once, If You Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

YulSic's Love Fight

 

21st March 2014, Friday, 04:17 p.m.

YulSic Mansion: Master Bedroom.

 

"You guys are so awesome!" Jessica commented as she's now looking at the Boys' Generation new MV that had released yesterday.

 

"Hahaha. You're so cute." Yul said as he stare at his wife face. 

 

"It's just 24 hours and yet it's already 1 million views!" She said more with her eyes sparkle. 

 

"Isn't it the same when you guys released a 'Mr.Mr.' MV?"

 

"It's not the same oppa and look at the comment. They are so excited to see you perform on stage for the first time after you discharged from army."

 

"Yeah. Tonight it is. I'm kind of nervous though."

 

"Don't be. I'll cheer you up later okay?"

 

"Do you have a time? You need to perform too later didn't you?" 

 

"Yes I am. Don't worry. I'll find time to cheer you up." 

 

"Thank you." He smile and peck her crown. 

 

"Oppa, are you done?" She asked as she stand behind of the bedroom door waiting for him to dress up.

 

"Yes." He said and open the door only to find him wearing a boxer and a black singlet. 

 

"I don't know which clothes to iron since you don't tell me which one that you want to wear." She said while clinging to his arm along with a pout on her lips. 

 

He chuckles. "Lets go to my closet." 

 

 

 

Yul's Closet - 04:25 p.m.

 

"Okay, now which one?" she asked as she's open the jeans part.

 

"I want a black one and a white shirt."

 

"Is it a round neck, v-neck or the one with a collar?" 

 

"Collar." He answer shortly and shook his head.

 

"Why?" She frown.

 

"You're so cute Sicababy." He said and enveloped her in a hug. 

 

She giggles and snuggle her face to his chest.

 

 

 

SBS - 08:01 p.m.

 

"Where are you going?" Yul asked as he hold her hand.

 

"I'll be going to the DPR." She answer. 

 

"All right. See you later." He said with a smile and peck her forehead.

 

 

 

Waiting Room - 08:07 p.m.

 

"Hello there guys." Yul greet as he get into the room.

 

"Hi Yul." Hyo greet back.

 

"Where's Taeng?" Yul asked.

 

"He said he want to get a drink. He'll be back in a while." Hyo answer him.

 

"Maknae?" Yul asked more. 

 

"I don't know. He didn't even told me where he want to go."

 

 

 

SBS: Second Floor's Balcony - 08:30 p.m.

 

"What is it that you want to talk about Sunny?"  

 

"Hyo oppa told me that you rarely eat and sleep nowadays. Is it because of me?"

 

"What makes you think that it's because of you?" Taeng asked back as he sigh.

 

"I'm just guessing it though. Besides I can feel it. Oppa, I'm sorry." Sunny said as she's lowering her head. 

 

"It's not your fault so don't be sorry okay?" He said calmly. 

 

"It's not my intention to reject you. I'm just confused."

 

"It's okay Sunny. I'm used to it. Just take care of my maknae. His heart is fragile more than you could ever imagine." 

 

"But I don't have any relationship with him. I treat him just the way I treated you."

 

"What? You rejected him too?" Taeng asked in a serious tone.

 

"I'm confused." Sunny said as her eyes begin to teary. 

 

Without they realized there's 3 person watching the whole situation. He placed his hand on the youngest shoulder for a comfort. "Soo, I think you should go to the waiting room. Tiffany and I will settle this." 

 

He nodded slowly and look at YulTi. "I count on you Yul hyung, Tiffany." 

 

Yul let out a comfort smile at Soo and nodded. Yul is determine that he can settle up the thing between those two since he's so close with both of them and with the help of Tiffany it's perfect. 

 

"Looks like thing has become more serious. Don't you want to stop them oppa?" Tiffany asked. 

 

"I guess we should observe the situation first." He said as he tapped his chin.

 

They keep watching SunYeon until both of them suddenly hugging each other tightly. Taeng let go of the hug. He wipe her tears and give her a comfort smile.

 

"Do you think that they are together now?"

 

"I don't know. But that smile of him telling me that they're fine now."

 

"Thats good." Tiffany said while smiling.

 

"We should just let them be didn't we?" 

 

"I guess so oppa."  

 

"Lets go. Lets just call them later when it's time to perform." He said and patted her head. 

 

...

 

"Fany-ah, can you call Sica for me?" 

 

"Sure." Tiffany let out a teasing smile making Yul blushed. 

 

"Thanks." 

 

 

 

"Seobang." She greet as she step out from the DPR.

 

He smile and enveloped her in his arms. "I miss you." 

 

"Oh. Oh. Really?" She asked with a smile.

 

"Hmmm." 

 

"What's wrong seobang?" 

 

"I saw SunYeon hugging just now."

 

"You what? Tiifany and you were going there to watch them hugging? Seriously seobang?" She asked while raising her brows.

 

"Thats not it baby. Aish you." He pout. "We went there because Soo asked for a help and then we saw them hugging."

 

"So thats why you're hugging me now?"

 

"Kind of. Besides, I miss you so much already."

 

They smile at each other and Yul peck her lips. "It's time for me to perform so please be there." 

 

"I will seobang."

 

 

 

Back Stage - 08:45 p.m.

 

"Soo, are you okay?" Hyo asked worriedly.

 

"Yes hyung." He let out a weak smile.

 

"Chill maknae-ah. You'll be fine." Yul try to cheer him up.

 

"Thanks hyung. By the way, how was it?"

 

"About that, Taeng said that he wants to talk to you by himself later."

 

Soo just nodded.

 

"Guys, lets go. It's time for us to shine again." Taeng said and let out a smile for his dongsaengs. 

 

"Okay lets do it!" The rest of them said in unison. 

 

 

 

At the girls's side - 08:55 p.m.

 

"Kids, maknaes said it's their showtime now!" Jessica announced as she drag Tiffany, Sunny and Nicole with her.

 

"Yah, why did you drag me along?" Tiffany asked confusedly. 

 

"I don't know too. I'm just excited." Jessica answer cooly. 

 

"Did we got our seat reserved?" Nicole asked. 

 

"Yeah, Yoona and Seohyun had reserved it for us." Jessica answer. 

 

 

 

SBS's Stage - 09:00 p.m.

 

"There. There. I guess this is the most awaited time for their fans didn't it?" It's Luna. She's in charge of being an emcee for tonight along with Victoria. 

 

"Yes. Yes. We shouldn't make them wait anymore right Luna?"

 

"Thats right Vic unnie. We should announce the next performer."

 

"Lets cheer them up and give them a very loud applause! Boys' Generation with title 'The Romantic'! Enjoy." Victoria and Luna said in unison. 

 

Right after BG's step onto the stage their fans shout like there's no tomorrow.

 

 

Taeng: "The sunlight through the windows.
Especially shines on one person.
Is that person the one?"

 

 

Taeng look at Yul and smile.   

 

 

Yul: "Should I approach you and start talking to you?
Should I wait and just steal glances?
But at that moment,
The moment I saw you, I had a feeling."

 

 

Yul keep singing while smiling at his wife as he just found out that she's sitting at the front row. 

 

 

Yul: "I think I am in love.
Naively, my cheeks turn red again.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter