Not So Ice Princess

Just Once, If You Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Not So Ice Princess

 

13th April 2014, Sunday, 05:09 p.m.

SM Entertainment. 

 

YulSic are walking side by side and get into the building. They go to the locker room and as soon as they get in Yul locked the door. She hear the click sound but she didn't say a word about it. 

 

"He must be up to something." She thought as she's busy looking at the fans letter in the locker.

 

"Sica, do you have an outdoor schedule today?" He asked. 

 

"I have a photoshoot with Elle Magazine and I need to meet my friend at the restaurant." 

 

"Your friend?" 

 

"It's Tyler oppa. We want to talk about business. He want to help me to built a company."

 

"Didn't I told you that I can help you with that before?" He asked calmly. 

 

"It's okay. You're busy with your comeback. Besides, Tyler oppa always have a free time. He can help me." 

 

"I guess you can just cut it short by saying that you don't need my help." He smile at her bitterly. 

 

She's taken aback by his words so she just keep quiet. He approached her and was about to kiss her lips when she stop him.

 

"Isn't my lips dirty? Besides, I don't need your kiss. Don't even touch me. Didn't you said that I am disgusting?" She said coldly and get out from there. 

 

Yul just shook his head and smile bitterly again. "You deserve that Yul."

 

...

 

Yul is on his way to meet Lee Sooman when he spot Jessica on her way out from her DPR. "Sica.." He called. 

 

She stop her track and look at him with a question look on her face. 

 

"Are you going out now?" 

 

"Yes.." 

 

"Take care.. Dongwook told me that he's going to follow you everywhere you go.. It's not that I don't want to send you there but I know you don't want me to send you.." He approached her and smile. 

 

"Seobang.. It's not that I don't want to give in but you deserve this.." She thought as she look at him. "It's okay. Tyler oppa is going to fetch me here so I'll be safe."

 

"Is that so? Take care my girl." He let out a small smile and walk away from her. 

 

 

 

Dance Practice Room - 06:00 p.m.

 

"How is it?" Hyo asked.

 

"She hates me. I guess." Yul said while staring at his phone. "Hyo-ah, sorry for shouting at you that day and you guys too." Yul said as he is eyeing the trio of them.

 

"It's okay. We know you're not on your right mind that day." Taeng comfort. 

 

"Thank you for always being here with me Hyo, Taeng, Soo." 

 

"Be cool hyung. We are family." Soo said as he smile at him. 

 

"Thanks again." 

 

"So, I heard you handed a video to Sooman sunbae-nim for your main song in your album." Taeng start the conversation as he want to change the topic.

 

"Yeah. It's the video of Sica and me. I record the video without her knowledge and it is specially for my Real Eyes' song." 

 

"Thats nice. I am so excited to watch it." Taeng said. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter