The Content Of His Heart

Just Once, If You Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The Content Of His Heart

 

28th August 2014, Thursday, 12:45 a.m.

Incheon Airport: Waiting Lobby.

 

Yul is feeling anxious and all nervous but at the same time he feel so happy that he can finally meet his wife again after being separated for a few days. They still keep in touch with each other but Jessica will always replied him in a short term.

 

She didn't made any effort to contact him first but instead he was the one that always send her texts and give her a phone call at night before she sleeps. She didn't talked much but he's happy that she's at least answered his calls.

 

Yul is waiting for the girls along with SNSD's managers at the airport. Soo and Taeng didn't come here to wait for their girls because they don't want to stir the situation.

 

Even at times like this there are still a lot of fans around. Yul is wearing a sunglasses that Jessica gave him. Not that he want to appease her but he seems to like it a lot that he bring only that pair of sunglasses with him all the time. 

 

"There they are." Woondo, one of the girls's manager said as he saw Seohyun and Yoona walk out from the door.

 

Yul tapped his feel anxiously as he can't see any glimpse of his wife just yet. "Oh my God. Where is she?" He thought and didn't tear his gaze from the door.

 

Just then he finally saw the love of her life walking with Tiffany and Sunny by her side. Jessica is wearing a brown leather jacket and a leopard scarf that cover her neck up to her lips. 

 

"Hello Yul oppa." Seohyun bowed and he did the same.

 

"Oppa.." Yoona greet and give him a quick hug.

 

"Yoongie.." He greet back and smile.

 

"Take it easy all right?" Yoona manage to whisper before walk away.

 

"There, lets meet again later." Tiffany said to Jessica and greet Yul with her eyes.

 

"Annyeong Sica." Sunny said.

 

"Annyeong girls. Sleep well." Jessica said and bid goodbye to them.

 

Yul slowly approached her and take her luggage with him. "Lets go." He said but Jessica just nods without even looking at him

 

...

 

The ride back home is totally quiet. No one talk. He wanted to ask her about her days in Japan but nothing seems to come out from his mouth. His grip on the steering tightened because he feel frustrated that he can't come out with anything. 

 

Jessica keep looking out of the window all the time and she sometimes just focus on her phone. She didn't even give one look at him. 

 

 

 

YulSic Mansion - 01:20 a.m.

 

Yul open the door for her and she get in without saying anything but she glance at him for a while because he seems struggle a little to take her luggage into the house but went unnoticed by him. She shopped a lot in Japan and that explained why her luggage is so heavy.

 

She walk straight to the kitchen to get something to drink so he wait for her at the stairs because he is deadly worry to let her go on the stairs alone. It took her a few seconds to drink water and then she walk towards the stairs. She didn't acknowledge his presence. 

 

"Baby.." He called softly and held out his hand for her to hold.

 

She gave him her coldest glare and he seems taken aback but he didn't retreat his hand. "Yes Jessi and you're welcomed to be angry at him but not too much all right?" Suddenly Tiffany's voice echoed in her mind. She close her eyes with an angry feeling. 

 

"Baby? Gwenchana?" Worriness evident in his voice. 

 

She open her eyes only to find a pair of eyes that are looking so caring and all. She didn't say anything again and walk up slowly. Yul is holding her luggage in his left hand while his right one is hanging in the air not too far from her waist. He is afraid she might lose her balance. 

 

 

 

Master Bedroom - 01:31 a.m.

 

He placed her luggage beside the bed and he change into his night wear. He sit on the bed and tapped his finger on it nervously. She is currently in the restroom doing her things.

 

Yul is thinking whether he should start explain now or wait until the sunrise come. She is still tired from the long flight but he think that he can't keep this to himself anymore. 

 

The door creak open revealing Jessica in her casual black pant with a oversize white top. She tied her hairs in a ponytail and apply some cream on her face in front of makeup table then she turn on the heater because it is very cold outside since it's raining. "So suddenly." She thought as she move a curtain for a bit to take a look of outside.

 

Yul steal glance at her but he didn't say a word. He look at her with that longing eyes but he know he's at the fault right now so he's not gonna be mad at her and continue to try to understand her.

 

She sit on the left side of the bed which is totally the opposite side of him. The bed sink a bit and she lay down slowly while holding her tummy. Yul get up in a quick manner and place his palm behind her head to help her to lay down but then again she shot her that coldest glare.

 

He retreat his hand abruptly because he don't want to add more salt to the already opened wound. He just stand beside her in an awkward manner. Jessica on the other hand reach for her phone and begin to focus on it. 

 

It takes him a few minutes before he can move his feet to the other side of the bed. Somehow he is thankful because she didn't bother that he's here. He lay on the bed rather in awkward manner and reach for the remote to turn off the light. Jessica sigh and immediately turn on the bedside lamp. 

 

"Mianhae. I can turn on the lamp back if you want me to." He said without looking at her. Afraid if she might shot him that glare again. His heart is hurting and he's afraid if he can't bear it.

 

She didn't answer him. Instead she turned her back on him and focus on her phone again. Yul gulp slowly because it is so awkward to him. Jessica can feel that the bed moves and then she find his arm wrap around her waist slowly. She jerk up real time to that gesture of him causing him retreat his arm immediately. 

 

"Oh my God. She's so damn cold. This ice princess of mine." He thought and stare at her beautiful back view.

 

"You touched her with that hands of yours didn't you? So don't you dare to touch me by it." She said as she was just actually assumpt things but her heart crush when he didn't say a word. "So you really touch her uh?" She asked in a low tone.

 

"I'm sorry but I have my reason behind it." He answer her.

 

"Go away you and your dirty hands." She said in a low but cold tone.

 

"Baby, please. We can talk about it." Yul said softly and he somehow recalled at the time when he said those things to her in the past. "Your dirty hands." He thought.

 

"I said go away." 

 

"No. You said we will talk about it when we meet and we've already meet each other now. Why can't we talk about it already?" 

 

"Fine. I will go away from here!" She is struggling to get up but he stop her.

 

"All right. All right. I'll go and you stay here hm?" Once again he said in a very gentle tone. 

 

Jessica get calm and lay back on the bed. 

 

He clear his throat and get up from bed. He move to the other side of the bed to meet her gaze but she turned and give him the view of her back body again. He kneel beside the bed and stare at her with a small smile. "She's the cutest ever didn't she?" He thought.

 

"Hey there my baby girl, Alexa Kwon Areum." He start and without her knowing her eyes get teary. "Sleep well for tonight and don't play around in your mommy's tummy. She need a rest so please let her rest hm? You can have all the time to play when the sunrise greet us again. I love you so much. Good night." He get up and walk out from the room.

 

Jessica swear her baby girl just kicked the moment Yul close the door. "I'm sorry baby girl. Give me time. I will be back to your appa soon later but not now. I need a sleep and I'm so tired." She whisper while caressing her baby bump.

 

 

 

Gym Room - 02:15 a.m.

 

Yul has been sitting on the floor while facing a big mirror for a while now and he just practically sits there without doing anything. He can't sleep. He miss her so much and he miss kissing her baby bump because it feels like he is kissing their little baby already.

 

He know it is bad for health if he workout now so he just sit there and stare at himself in the mirror. "What should I do?" He sigh.

 

"Should I go back into our room?"

 

"She won't be mad for too long didn't she?"

 

"Besides it's our honeymoon in 10 days." He ruffles his hairs and lay down on the floor. "How can we get into a honeymoon mood if she's all furious when she talk to me?"

 

"Things will turn out just nice right?"

 

"She will stop and listen to my explanation right?"

 

He keep on mumbles until his eyelids feel heavy and he unconsciously fell asleep.

 

 

 

Master Bedroom - 07:03 a.m.

 

The ray of sun hit her face and she can barely open her eyes. She reach for the black remote on the bed and press the close button to close the curtain. She sigh in relief when the sun ray didn't hit her face anymore.

 

She reach for her phone to read texts and then she bury her face in the pillow after done checking it. "So hungry." She mumbles and get up to clean up. She look around and didn't found him nowhere around.

 

"Probably in his gym."

 

...

 

She dry her hairs and put on the comfortable clothes. She yawned and look back at her bed. She is hungry but she is sleepy too. If she's not carrying another life in her she is probably go back to bed but thinking that it will effect her baby so she made way downstairs to look for food.

 

"I hope there is something nice to eat." 

 

 

 

Kitchen - 07:31 a.m.

 

When she arrived at the kitchen Yul is already done arranged the food on the table. He is still unaware of her presence until she reach for a glass to drink water.

 

"Baby, have a seat. I bought you breakfast." He said and smile.

 

Jessica on the other hand didn't give him a look again. She continue doing her thing and attempt to wash the dishes when he stop her. She glare at him again but he just let out a small smile. "Leave it there. I'll do it hm?" 

 

She wipe her hands at the towel and rummage the cabinet to find something to eat. 

 

"Baby, come and eat." He stop her again and close the cabinet.

 

"Don't 'baby' me you jerk!" She suddenly raise her voice.

 

"Okay. Okay. Fine." He put his hands up. He thought that this is nothing than his harsh words that he said to h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter