A Broken-Hearted Man

Just Once, If You Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  

A Broken-Hearted Man

 

26th December 2013, Thursday, 08:00 a.m.

Kim Mansion: Hyuna's Room.

 

Hyuna's relatives gathered in her room, while Yul just stay beside her all the time. He stare at Hyuna's body with a blank expression. He keep receiving a message and a phone call from his father but he don't mind to read or answer it. 

 

"Answer the call boy." Hyuna's uncle said. 

 

Yul nods slowly. He get up and walk to the balcony. He open his father's message and it breaks his heart even more as he read it. 

 

 

From : Appa

Son, I've changed my mind. I will cancel the marriage.

Live happily with your choice. Appa is always here for you. 

 

 

He look at the time, his father send that message on 6 a.m. Yul smile bitterly.

His father give him a phone call again, Yul answer it.

 

"Yul.." 

 

"Yes appa.."

 

"Have you read the message tha--"

 

"It's okay appa. There's no use for cancelling the wedding now. H-Hyuna, s-s-she's gone. You're too late." Yul said as he held his tears and cut the call immediately. He ruffles his hairs in frustration and scream in misery silently.

 

...

 

A few minutes passes, he decide to text his fellow member. 

 

To : Kim Taeng 

Taeng, Hyuna is gone. She had left this world. She is gone forever. I'm at her parents house now. Please tell everyone about this. Thanks buddy. I count on you k?

 

 

 

He grip on his phone tight and sigh sadly. "There's so much I can't do for you, baby." Yul mumbles alone as he stare at the view in front of him blankly.

 

Mr. Kim approached him as he heave a heavy sigh. "Don't you want to go home and clean yourself first?"

 

He shook his head slowly. "I want to stay by her side. Hyuna told me don't ever leave her alone." He speak as a tears fell on his cheek now. 

 

"I can't bear to see you hurt like this. Come on, go back home. You still can come to the church and give your last respect to her." Mr. Kim patted his shoulder. 

 

He slowly nodded. "But I want to meet Hyuna before I go." 

 

"Sure." Mr. Kim smile warmly at him. 

 

 

 

Hyuna's Room - 08:37 a.m.

 

He approached her dead body slowly and sit beside her on the bed. He stare at her pale face for a long time and his eyes pool with tears again. "Hey. I don't know that you're such a sleepy head." He chuckles bitterly as he said that.

 

He shut his eyes tight and take a deep breath. He don't care if everyone are looking at him now because he just want to do what he really want right at this moment since this is his last chance to be with her. He glue his forehead with her and whisper thing at her. "I really need you. Why did you left me so soon?" He mumbles in front of her lips. He close his eyes again and peck her forehead.

 

He sit up and caressed her face. "Hyuna-ah, I need to go now. Lets meet later okay?" 

 

He kiss her lips. "I love you baby." He whisper and hug her tightly. Everybody that witnessed the scene are crying along with him. Who won't be crying anyway? It's a very sad situation. 

 

 

 

Boys' Generation Dorm: Living Room - 08:40 a.m.

 

"H-Huh?" Taeng sit on the couch slowly with a shock face. His heart beat so fast as he read Yul's text.

 

"Why Taeng?" Hyo curiously asked. 

 

"It's Yul." He answer shortly as his eyes focus on his phone screen. 

 

"What's with him?" Hyo stop munching his sandwich and pay attention to the kid leader. 

 

"He told me Hyuna is gone." Taeng said in a low tone and it almost sound like a whisper.

 

"Gone? What do you mean hyung? Where did she go?" He innocently asked.

 

"Hyuna is not breathing anymore." Taeng said as he try to find the most polite word to describe Hyuna's situation. 

 

"What?!" Soo asked in a shock tone as he spilt his drink.

 

They feel so shock and speechless at the same time.

 

"We need to get to Yul. I'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter