Pay Attention At Me Too

Just Once, If You Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Pay Attention At Me Too

 

28th January 2014, Tuesday, 09:12 p.m.

Jung Mansion: Front Gate.

 

After a fun trip here finally it's time for them to excuse themselves home. "We will be going now.." Yul said and bowed at them. The same scene can be seen. Jessica is crying again and this time in her mom's arms. "Sica.. Lets go.. We still can visit mom and dad later.." He coax her. 

 

"Goodbye mom.." She said and get into the car. 

 

Yul help her to wear a seatbelt. He stare at her for a while then smile. "You're such a crybaby Jung Sooyeon." He wipe her tears. 

 

She pout.  

 

"Aigoo.." He kiss her forehead and stare at her again. "Mianhae.." He smile and start to drive.

 

 

 

29th January 2014, Wednesday, 12:03 a.m.

YulSic Mansion. 

 

It's already 12:03 a.m. when they arrived at their mansion. They walk to the couch after done moving their stuff to their room. Suddenly Jessica get up. "Where are you going?" He asked. 

 

"I guess I've eat something that made my stomach ache." She said and enter the toilet. 

 

"I'll be waiting for you outside.." Yul shout. 

 

"Ne.. Thanks oppa.." 

 

 

 

It's been 30 minutes since she enter the toilet. "Sica? Are you there?" He asked as he worried if she collapsed. "Sica?" 

 

She didn't reply him. Soon, she finally get out. She look at him and worries can be seen in his eyes. She walk towards him and hug him by waist. 

 

"Are you okay? Want to meet doctor?" He asked. 

 

"I'm fine oppa.." She mumbles at his chest. 

 

He sigh and wrap his arms around her neck. "Do tell me if you're not okay.." 

 

"You worried about me that bad?" 

 

"Of course Sica.." 

 

"Why?" 

 

"Because you're my responsibility." 

 

"Thats all?" 

 

"Huh? What do you mean?" He asked. 

 

"Just forget about it." She said in disappointed tone. Maybe she's hoping for too much from him.

 

He nodded. "Lets sleep.. We still have a long way to go.." He suggest. 

 

...

 

The sun shine bright and both of them are busy getting ready to go out. "Sica, are you ready now? Hurry." Yul shout from downstairs. 

 

"I'm coming oppa.." She said. 

 

Yul is wearing a black POLO shirt with a white jeans while Jessica is wearing a white shirt with a black skinny. Both of them are wearing a sunglasses. 

 

"Lets take a picture first." He said and snap a picture of them. 

 

He post it in his instagram with caption "With JungMaoMao today! :) Enjoy your day THEONE and SONE too!" 

 

"Done.." He said. 

 

"What done?" 

 

"I've upload our picture in my instagram just now." 

 

She just smile and cling to his arm. "Lets go.."

 

 

 

They just take 30 minutes to settle everything about the marriage certificate. After done, they returned to the car again. 

 

"My name is now change to Jessica Kwon Sooyeon. It sound cute." She said while smiling happily.

 

"But Jessica Jung sound much more better.. Maybe it's because I'm used to hear Jessica Jung than Jessica Kwon.."

 

"Oppa, you won't mad right if I'm still using Jessica Jung's name on stage?"

 

"Of course I won't. Don't worry. Jessica Jung sound more beautiful than you add 'Kwon' in it."

 

"Thanks oppa.."

 

"No problem. Sica-ah, shall we go and meet our friends? I'm sure you miss them a lot."

 

"Thats a nice idea but where should we meet?"

 

"Hmm, lets just meet at Yesung hyung restaurant." 

 

"All right.." 

 

 

 

Yesung Restaurant - 12:15 p.m.

 

"Congratulation! Congratulation! Congratulation to new groom and new bride!" They suddenly sing at the moment YulSic enter the restaurant. 

 

"Thank you.." Yul said and smile at them. 

 

YulSic sit next to each other.

 

"When will you comeback to work again hyung?"

 

"30th January.. By the way, where is Hyo?" Yul asked.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter