Spending Time With Hyuna

Just Once, If You Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Spending Time With Hyuna

 

05th December 2013,Thursday, 01:30 p.m.

Incheon Hall.

 

It's already the end of Yul's birthday party but there's still a few people in the hall.

 

 

 

SunYeon's side.

 

He smile at her and mouthed 'Lets talk outside' to her. She nodded and give him an okay sign.

 

"So, uhm. Do you have a schedule after this?" Taeng asked.

 

"I only have a schedule for tonight. What about you?"

 

"I have a radio broadcast later." He answer.

 

"Thats mean you need to go now?"

 

"Maybe.. But if you don't mind, I want to send you home.." Taeng proposed. 

 

"Sure, I'd love to."

 

He smile at her. "Shall we go now?"

 

"Lets go."

 

 

 

HyoNic's side.

 

"Nic!" He wave hand at her excitedly.

 

"Oppa!" She run and hug him tightly.

 

"Aigoo.. Miss me uh?" He asked.

 

"Yes." She pout.

 

"We will leave both of you here." Gyuri said with a smile and they leave HyoNic alone.

 

Hyo peck her lover's forehead and stare at her lovingly. "It's been a week since we met." He start the conversation.

 

"I know.." She play with his necktie.

 

He pulled her by waist and keep staring her.

 

She hide her face at his chest. "Don't stare at me like that."

 

"I can't hold myself from staring at you. You're so pretty."

 

She pinch his chest playfully and stare at him. "Oppa.." She caressed his cheek.

 

"Hmm?"

 

"I love you."

 

A smile crept on his lips and lean closer to kiss her. "I love you too." He pulled her in his embrace again.

 

"Do you have a free time today?"

 

"I'm free until 6 p.m. Why?"

 

"Do you want to spend time with me?" He asked.

 

"Why'd you still asked me when you're already knew the answer? Of course I want to spend time with you." She said and peck his cheek.

 

Hyo smile at her and intertwined their fingers together.

 

 

 

HyunYul's side.

 

"Where are we going now, oppa?"

 

"Hmm.. Hotel?" He tease.

 

Her eyes go wide. "ByunYul!" She slap his arm.

 

He can't help but chuckles at er cuteness. "Just kidding. I don't know. Where do you want to go?"

 

"Lets go to your house." She suggest.

 

"My house? Why?"

 

"I have something for you."

 

"Is that thing too big till you need to send it straight to my house?"

 

"I can't tell you."

 

"You're so naughty Kim Hyuna."

 

 

 

Kwon Mansion - 03:13 p.m.

 

"Appa never told me he wants to buy a new van." Yul said while park his car in the garage.

 

She giggles. "It's my van." 

 

He gasped. "So you want to give that van to me?"

 

"No.. I just rent it to bring your present here.. Why should I give you a van anyway? There's no use because you've already got a car.."

 

"It makes sense too."

 

"Come! I want to show you the present." She said and get out from the car.

 

"Wow, this van looks so small from far. I never thought it will be this big when I'm standing near to it."

 

"Ready?" She asked and he nodded. "One, two, three!" She open the door and then stand behind him. She back hugged him. 

 

His eyes widen. He can't find a word to say. He feels too amaze and shock. There are a lot of small and big boxes in the van. A jacket, short pants, long pants, long sleeve, scarf, suits, shirt and many more can be seen inside the van.

 

"Do you like it?"

 

He turn behind and stare at her. "I love it, baby. Thank you." He said and start to pour kisses all over her face.

 

She giggles cutely. "Oppa, stop! It's tickling me."

 

"Lets bring your present in my room." He said and rush to the entrance. He press the bell. "Baby come here."

 

"Wait, I have something for your parents."

 

"What is it?"

 

"I bring fruits for them."

 

He smile at it. "Hurry." He said and then the door burst open.

 

"Hello umma." he greet.

 

She bowed. "Hello Mrs. Kwon."

 

"Hyuna-ah. Please get in." Mrs. Kwon said.

 

"Where's appa?"

 

"I'm here. Uh, you're here too." Mr. Kwon said happily.

 

"Hello Mr. Kwon." She bowed again.

 

"Yes.." Mr. Kwon smile and patted her head.

 

"Just call us umma and appa." Mrs. Kwon said.

 

"Y-Yes?" Hyuna asked.

 

"Call us umma and appa." Mrs. Kwon said again while smiling.

 

Hyuna look at Mr. Kwon and he give an okay sign. "Umma, appa." she said shyly.

 

"That's my girl." Mrs. Kwon said.

 

"This is for you." Hyuna said and handed them the fruits.

 

"Thank you, dear."

 

Yul call all of his maid and told them to bring Hyuna's gift to his room. The maid obey him right away. Yul even told them to carry the gift carefully.

 

"Young master, we're done bringing all of it to your room." One of the maid said.

 

"Thanks, you can go now." Yul said. "Lets go."

 

"Wait.." She said and turned her body to his parents slowly. "Can I get into oppa's room? Umma? Appa?" She asked while lowering her head.

 

Yul can only smile after hearing it. Mrs. Kwon hug her and smile. 

 

"You don't have to asked that question. Of course we will allow you."

 

"Just go.." Mr. Kwon said and smile.

 

"Baby.." Yul called her and hold out his hand. 

 

 

 

Yul's Room - 04:45 p.m.

 

"Wow.." He said as he open the door. He look on his left side, it is full of his birthday gift. He look on his right side, it is also full of the gift that Hyuna gave to him.

 

"I think we need to tidy up your room, oppa."

 

"I think so."

 

"So, did all of your closet already full?" She asked.

 

He sit on the bed. "Just check it." He said.

 

"As far as I know, you hate it when someone touch or rearrange your stuff."

 

He approached her. "Actually, it depend on that person." He smile.

 

"Really? So, can I h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter