A Complicated Situation

Just Once, If You Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A Complicated Situation

 

02nd August 2014, Saturday, 08:21 a.m.

YulSic Mansion: Master Bedroom.

 

"What do you mean by 'this is one of the reason why you become like this'? How many reason are there that makes you become like this uh?" He asked even more.

 

"You don't have to know Kwon Yul! I just don't like you now. I really don't like you!" She raise her voice at him and that has make him lost for words. He stare at her blankly.

 

"I can't believe that you can easily hates me." He said as he shook his head sadly. "I don't care if you don't like me or whatnot. I won't give up on you Sica. I won't. Just what did that Tylead (Tyler+Forehead) gave to you." He said in a disappointed tone.

 

"Don't insult Tyler oppa in front of me! He has a name!" She shout at him once again. 

 

"Yah Jessica.. What has gotten into you uh?" He asked and shook his head in disbelief. "Are you really a Jessica Jung that I know? Are you really that person? You've gone mad." He said more. 

 

"Yes I'm mad. What are you going to do now uh?" She asked back. 

 

He get up from the bed and and stand facing her. He cross his arms and stare at her blankly. He sigh and shook his head. "What do you want from me Sica?" He finally asked after thinking for a quite some time.

 

But she didn't said a word. 

 

"You rarely home. You don't even have a time to spent with me anymore. You rather spend time with that Tylea--"

 

"Don't insult him in front of me!" She cut off Yuri's words. 

 

That makes Yul's face turn red as he feel so mad right now. "So it's that Tyler now uh? Who am I to you Jessica? Uh? Just who am I to you?!" He shout as he asked the last question which makes her shiver. 

 

"I still can hear you! You don't have to shout at me you y Kwon Yul!!" She shout back at his face. 

 

"Phew. Calm down Yul. Calm down." He remind himself as he close his eyes right now. "I better calm down or I'm gonna be out of control." He thought. 

 

"Just don't come near me for now because I hate you. I can't smell your body it makes me want to puke." She said as she make an 'eww' face. 

 

"You know what? I am truly regret because I choose you over Hyuna. Hyuna is more better than you. Way better than you Jessica-shi. You've gone nuts." He shook his head and sit on the chair at the desk. 

 

As Yul said that, Jessica is lowering her head. Probably just realized what she was saying before. 

 

They keep quiet for a few minutes. Yul is staring blankly at the floor while Jessica is hiding her face in her palm. He clear his throat and take his car keys, his wallet, phone then he walk to the door. 

 

"Take care of yourself.. Opps.. Not you but please take care of 'MY BABY' which is inside of you now.." He said in an annoying tone and walk away from there. 

 

 

 

Boys' Generation Dorm: Living Room - 10:30 a.m. 

 

"So what are you going to do now Yul?" Taeng asked as Yul finished his story.

 

"I don't know Taeng. She's so different. Too different. It seems like I don't know her at all. She's just like a new person. A stranger." 

 

"What's your plan? Want to comeback to Hyuna again?"

 

"Thats crazy Hyo. I love my wife."

 

"Even when she hurt you that bad? If I were you I will leave her rotten!" Hyo said angrily. 

 

"Calm down buddy.." Taeng said as he calm Hyo down. 

 

"Just comeback to Hyuna.." Hyo sai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter