The Paparazzi

Just Once, If You Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The Paparazzi

 

27th December 2013, Friday, 05:55 p.m.

Kwon Mansion.

 

After a long long tiring day, Yul finally come back home. "I'm home." He said as he enter the house. 

 

Mr. Kwon greet him with a hug. "Thank you. I know you can do it." 

 

Yul smile bitterly. "Are you happy now appa?"

 

"Of course I am."

 

"Good. Because I'm not happy with this." He said coldly. 

 

"What do you mean Kwon Yul?" His appa asked. 

 

"What do I mean you asked?" Yul shook his head and sigh. 

 

"So, you're ready to be her fiancee and her husband?" 

 

"I guess." He turned gaze at his father. "But I can't promise you that our marriage will last long and I can't promise you that I!" He point at himself. "Will love her like I love Hyuna."

 

Mr. Kwon sigh. "It's okay. As long as you want to get marry with her."  

 

"I'm tired." Yul said and head to his room as he dont' want to hear anything anymore from him.

 

 

 

Yul's Room - 06:05 p.m.

 

He lean on the bed and stare at the ceiling blankly. 

 

"This life is so tiring without you Hyuna. Without you, my life is nothing." He mumbles sadly. 

 

 

Suddenly his phone's ringing. 

 

 

"Yes hyung.." 

 

"Yah, did you read the news? The paparazzi spot you and Jessica at the boutique." 

 

Yul jerk up. "What?! How come..?" 

 

"Aish, this kid. Is there something going on between both of you? Sooman sunbae keep asking me about this." 

 

"She's my future fiancee." Yul said. 

 

"What? Seriously?!" manager asked. 

 

"Yes hyung." 

 

The manager sigh. "You need to make a press conference about your engagement tomorrow. It's Sooman sunbae order." 

 

"Yes.. Alright.." 

 

"Please inform Jessica about this." the manager said. 

 

 

 

Yul sigh and ended the call. "How can I inform her when I don't even have her phone number?" He grab his car key and make a way to his car. 

 

 

 

Yul POV

 

Right now I'm heading to my dorm. They are the only place I can seek a help at this moment. 

 

Sigh. I'm tired of this drama.

 

 

 

Boys' Generation Dorm - 07:00 p.m.

 

I open the door using my spare key. "Guys, I'm here." I said as I enter the house.

 

"Oh, Yul-ah. Welcome." Hyo greet me. 

 

"Are you going to sleep here?" Soo asked. 

 

"I don't know yet. I'm not sure about that. Why?" 

 

"I want you to accompany me to play the games." Soo said. 

 

"Well, I'll think of it later." 

 

"Why? Do you have a problem hyung?" Soo asked. 

 

I nodded. 

 

"Have a seat." Taeng said. 

 

We all sit on the couch. 

 

"Spilt it." Hyo said. 

 

"I've made a decision. I'll marry Jessica." I said.

 

As expected, they all look shock. "I know this is crazy and Hyuna just gone yesterday but I just can't help myself fighting with my appa again and again. I'm tired of hearing the same thing everyday." I said in frustrated tone. 

 

Hyo patted my shoulder. "Just go with the plan. Marry her. Who knows that she can cure the pain in your heart? I know your heart is still numb. Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter