If You Love

Just Once, If You Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

If You Love

 

29th August 2014, Friday, 06:30 a.m.

YulSic Mansion: Master Bedroom.

 

After the emotional talked both of them fell asleep. Yul is spooning her until the sunrise greet them because that's the only way for them to be close to each other. The alarm on his phone wakes him up. He quickly reach for it and turned it off.

 

He can feel that his sweat is dripping off from his forehead and that's the sign that his fever was long gone. He get up to turn off the heater and put on the aircond at its usual temperature. He take a closer look of her and found that she's sweating like a bullet. 

 

"Oh my dear wife." He mumbles and take the blanket off of her. He reach for the towel in the cupboard and wipe her sweat gently.

 

He stretch his body and groan in pain when his touch the floor. "Aww. That's freakin' hurt. I guess no yoga for a few days."

 

"Should I prepare a breakfast for her? But I don't really know how to cook." He walk to the bed again and lean beside her. "I don't think she will wake up anytime soon." He grin and his ert hand slowly make way to her tummy. He caressed the baby bump and give a light kiss on her collarbone. 

 

"So beautiful." He mumbles and peck her forehead. He stare at her face and he sometimes will kiss her face randomly. Of course he's avoiding her lips because she warned him to do so. 

 

Much to his surprise, Jessica stirred from her sleep. "Did I kiss her too hard?" He thought and froze.

 

She look around and rubbed her eyes to adjust her sight. "Seobang?" 

 

His heart melt due to the endearment she gave. It's been really long since she called him that. "Hm?"

 

She look at him with a sleepy eyes with her palm placed on his forehead. She sigh in relief. "How are you feeling?"

 

"Great." He smile. "Just continue your sleep. I'll close the curtain for you." 

 

She shook her head. "What time is it now?" 

 

"Almost 7 in the morning. Why? You have a schedule to attend?" 

 

"Nicole asked us to go to the boutique for dress fitting." She informed while she run her fingers through his hairs. "10 a.m." She yawned.

 

He nods. "You can continue your sleep. I'll wake you up. One hour? Two hours?" He asked in concerned.

 

"You care about me that much?" She suddenly asked and Yul always took notes of this situation. He need to treat her calmly and gently because she is most sensitive at times like this. 

 

"Mmhmm. I want the best for you, Sicababy. Now tell me." He close their body gap and pull her by waist. Once again her baby bump meet his abs.

 

She look up for a bit and then she hide her face at his bulk chest. "One hour."

 

"One hour it is." He kiss on top of her head. 

 

"Your arm." She demanded.

 

"But baby I need to buy us a breakfast." He reason out.

 

She didn't answer him.

 

"Baby?" He called in a low tone and gulp.

 

"You didn't love me." She sigh but she didn't move away.

 

"Baby, I love you so much. How could you said that to me? Am I that unworthy for you?" He pretend to be sad and the acting begin. Actor Kwon Yul in action!

 

Jessica look up to meet his gaze again. "Don't play around with me Kwon! I know you like the back of my hand! I'm not your wife for nothing." She shoot him the fact and he swear that's the last time he will ever pull that kind of acted on her. 

 

"I'm sorry." He said in a low tone and held out his arm for her head to lean on. "Here."

 

She glare at him but still lean her head on his arm anyway. She stare at his chest and after a little thinking she lean close to kiss his cloth chest. He is so damn starled by her action but decide to play cool.

 

"Don't leave."

 

"I won't leave." 

 

"Really?"

 

"Really."

 

"How can I trust you?" 

 

"You know me. So you can trust me. I love you. You should sleep."

 

"You even make an attempt to avoid from talking to me now?" 

 

"No."

 

"Then what?"

 

"I love you so much. Can you not making it hard? I really love you. I don't want to lose my cool now. I love you. I really do." He sound a little bit sad.

 

"So I made things hard now?" She jerk out from his embrace and draw a distance between them. "Fine. Don't disturb me." 

 

"Okay. Okay. I'm sorry. Come here please." He open his arms wide and smile a little. "Come on. I miss you, Sica."

 

She sigh and move closer to get into his embrace again. He begin to hum a song and she smile at his effort. She stretch her arm and placed it on his waist.

 

...

 

She is sleeping so soundly right now and he spend an hour just to stare at her face. He snap a few photos of her sleeping face and then he back to caressed her head lovingly again. He sit beside her and bend his body towards her for a bit. 

 

"I need to wake her up now but she's sleeping so peacefully." He doubt whether to let her sleep more or wake her up now. He stare at her lips and he wanted to kiss it so bad but he held it in. "Sica, wake up." He said gently and peck her forehead continuosly.

 

1st attempt. "Baby? Wake up."

 

2nd attempt. "Hey there my queen. Wake up."

 

3rd attempt. "Baby--"

 

"5 minutes." She mumbles.

 

He smile. "No. Wake up now."

 

She whine. "Hmm, seobang~" Then come her gorgeous pout. 

 

"You're gonna be late." 

 

She stop pouting and gesture him to come close. He bend a little close and got shocked when she wrap her arms around his neck and kiss him passionately.

 

"Oh my god. I didn't expect this!" He thought but he return the kiss anyway. 

 

The kiss ended with her pulled away first. Both are gasping for air. "You're still not allowed to claim my lips but I can claim yours. You heard that clearly right?"

 

He nods and smile like a fool. "Is she try to tame me?" He thought. 

 

She lean close and kiss his lips lightly then continuosly until she feel tired doing it. Jessica take a good look of Yul's face and smile. 

 

"Do you want me to carry you to the shower room?"

 

"Can you? I'm heavy." Her gaze fixed to the bedsheets because she's so shy right now at the mention of her weight.

 

"Anything for you, wife. Come." He then lift her in bridal style.

 

 

 

Yul's Apartment: Living Room - 09:30 a.m.

 

Hyuna take a seat on the couch and look around as if she want every crook and cranny of the house registered into her mind. She's just done took pictures every corner of it because she want to keep it and probably store the memories away then lock it forever. 

 

She sigh and smile as she remember the old days. 

 

 

Flashback 

 

Yul's Apartment: Kitchen - 02:30 p.m.

 

It's been two months since the announcement of her death and Yul had got married by this time. Hyuna without her knowing, her feet bring her here when her mind told her that this was not a good choice. 

 

She drink a glass of water in a split second because it's so hot outside. The house left untouched. "He must've not visited here for a long time already." She thought and wash the glass.

 

She take a seat at the dining table and smile as the memories of them flashed in her mind. Hyuna quickly shook her head to get rid of the thought. 

 

...

 

She made ways to the living room and look around.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter