The Blame Is On Him

Just Once, If You Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The Blame Is On Him

 

24th August 2014, Sunday, 08:00 p.m.

Boys' Generation's Dorm: Living Room.

 

Yul is still describing how he feel at the moment to his friends and they listen to him intently. He looks so happy that it bring smile to their faces too. 

 

"I never thought I need that words to make me finally stop and realized about it." Yul said more with a smile. 

 

"Well that's great buddy. Continue on being like this uh?" Hyo patted his shoulder. 

 

When the surrounding seems calm a little Taeng decided to voice out. "Yul, I have something to tell you." 

 

"What is it Taeng?" Yul asked and the other two divert their gaze to him too. 

 

"Sica know about your activity today. I mean about where you went to since morning." Taeng said.

 

"What do you mean?" Yul asked more with a frown. 

 

Taeng take a deep breath and look at him again. "She said she have a tracking device on your phone so she asked me where you went to."

 

Yul hissed and slap his forehead. "Oh my God. How can I forgot about that?"

 

"You knew that she set up a tracking device in your phone?" Hyo asked rather sound shocked at the respond.

 

"Of course. Both of us intstalled it a few days ago because she said her friend introduced her that apps and it seems interesting so we did installed one too. Oh my God. I have an explanation to do." He ruffles his hairs that it get so messy.

 

"Can you be any careless than that?" Taeng shook his head. 

 

"Then what did you told her?" Yul asked and bite his nails. 

 

"First, don't do this kind of act. You're gonna be a daddy soon for god sake!" Taeng move his fingers away from his mouth. "I told her that you went to Hyuna's parents then your apartment and she asked me to find out what did you do there because she had a feeling that you're with someone there." 

 

"Then?" Soo asked on his behalf this time.

 

"I told her the truth. Hyuna was with you in that apartment. You can't expect me to lie to her don't you? That will only makes thing worse." Taeng frown.

 

"Yes. I'm glad that you told her the truth Taeng. I'm really thankful for that. So anything else you said to her?" 

 

Taeng shook his head. "I only told her that you went to Hyuna's parents and you was with Hyuna in that apartment. I didn't told her the rest of the story because I think you should be the who to tell her that and Kwon Yul, I never thought Sica never know about your apartment existence. God! You have a lot explaining to do really." 

 

"You didn't tell her about it?" Hyo asked with his eyes go wide.

 

Yul didn't say a word for a while and eyed each of them. "I don't think that necessary besides there are a lot of Hyuna's photo in there. You know." 

 

The three of them suddenly agree to his reason. 

 

"I think Sica will understand but I hope you prepare yourself. We don't know how she take this but I will ask Tiffany to look out for her." Taeng said.

 

"Thanks. I owe you a lot." Yul said with a small smile. He begin to feel worry because he know that his wife emotional state is not very stable now that she's pregnant. "No wonder she didn't even text me since our call in the morning." He mumbles. 

 

"Cheer up, hyung! She might be mad at you but you know how to handle her right?" He comfort while smile at him.

 

"It's gonna be hard but you know her better. Just go along with her." 

 

"Thanks guys." He smile. "I'll give her a call later." Yul said and lean his back on the couch. 

 

 

 

Roppongi, Japan - 09:13 p.m.

Rhyun Five Stars: Jessica's Room.

 

The girls just done with their rehearsal and now they are back to dorm after having dinner. Jessica had told them about what was happening and Yoona have this urge to scold her oppa for hurting her Sica unnie again but Jessica didn't let her to do it.

 

Jessica is sitting in front of her makeup table as she's done removing her makeup. She sigh and puff her cheeks because her tears are about to fall again. She shook her head fast to prevent herself from crying. 

 

"Jessi?" Tiffany knock and peek at the door. "Oh my God what are you doing in here with only the bedside lamp's on?" She said and approached the ice princess.

 

"I like it dark." She shortly answer and continue to sulk there.

 

Tiffany know what was happening back there in Korea because the poor Taengoo told her the whole story and he was forced to tell her about it since the HellFany mood was on. Same goes as Taeng, Tiffany too wanted Yul to tell Jessica the truth behind the meeting.

 

"Are you going to sleep now?" Tiffany asked more in a comfort tone.

 

Jessica shrugged. "You tell me."

 

"You should sleep after you drink a milk we bought for you earlier. Yoona will bring it to you later." Tiffany said.

 

Jessica shook her head and she looks like a little girl she was at the moment. 

 

"Have you talk to Yul oppa?" She decided to just asked about it and convince her about drinking the milk later. 

 

Jessica was about to shake her head when her phone is ringing. "Well that's the cue." Tiffany said happily as she's done peeking at the older girl's phone screen. "I'll leave you here." She stand and patted her shoulder. "Everything is going to be fine, Jessi." Sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter