!

Just Once, If You Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

!

 

02nd August 2014, Saturday, 09:00 p.m.

YulSic Mansion: Kitchen.

 

Jessica is accompanying Yul eating at the table but then she got a phone call and it's from Tyler. She didn't answer the call but Yul manage to see who the caller was since she just sit in front of him. He stare at her with anger and didn't say a word about it.

 

"M-Mianhae.." She said after a long silent.

 

As he finished eating, he walk away from there and didn't even say a word to her. "Am I doing a right thing? But I can't give in easily." He thought.

 

 

 

Master Bedroom - 09:27 p.m.

 

Yul is in the toilet when Jessice enter the room. Yul's phone is keep ringing. Jessica peek at the caller name and it show 'Ji Won'. "Who is this Jiwon?" She mumbles. 

 

A few minutes later, Yul get out from the toilet. He take his phone on the desk and lay on the bed while Jessica is already on the bed playing with her phone. Yul dial a certain number and that caught Jessica's eyes. He get up from the bed and walk near the window. 

 

 

"Annyeong Jiwon-ah.." 

 

"Annyeong oppa.. I'm sorry for disturbing you.." She greet with a sweet voice. 

 

"No.. Not at all.." A smile crept on his face. 

 

"I had an emergency tomorrow and I'm going to be late to the studio. I just want to inform you about it because PD-nim told me to inform you."

 

"Oh really? Is it a serious matter?" 

 

"Kind of..." 

 

"Arasso.. I hope that it's going to be well.. If there's anything please inform me.." 

 

"Ne oppa.. Thanks.. Good night.. Bye.."

 

"Good night.." He said and hang up the call. 

 

 

 

Then he join Jessica on the bed again. She just stare at him and caressed her tummy. "Should I ask him?" She thought. She close her eyes and take a deep breath. "Uhm, who was that?" She manage to ask. 

 

"It's Kim Jiwon. You can just google about her profile." 

 

"What does she want from you?" A hint of jealousy can be heard as she asked that question. 

 

"I have a photoshoot with her tomorrow."

 

"I thought it's your off day tomorrow."

 

"It's a sudden request from the PD. I'm just worry as I don't know what the should I do with my face because that ing Tyler Y Kwon just punched my face and wait why do I explaining this to you? You don't even care." He said in a sarcatic tone and massage his temples. 

 

"I'm sorry seobang.."

 

"Don't 'seobang' me Jung.." He said in a low tone and sigh which makes her keep quiet and fall asleep in a few minutes later. Yul eyeing his wife with a sad look. "I'm sorry baby but I have my own reason for being cold towards you." He thought. 

 

 

 

03rd August 2014, Sunday, 07:15 a.m.

YulSic Mansion: Living Room.

 

"Do you want to have a breakfast before you go?" She asked.

 

"Well that is so unsual. I thought that you're going to stop making a breakfast for me for forever." He said in an annoying tone. 

 

"I'm trying my best here so please..." She said as tears fall down on her cheeks. Yul can't afford to see her cry but he think that it will be such a waste if he give in too soon but he really can't go on with his plan anymore. 

 

He sigh in defeat and follow her to the dining room. 

 

 

 

Dining Room - 07:35 p.m. 

 

"Is sandwich okay to you?" She asked as she wipe her tears. 

 

"I want something fancy." He start.

 

"Like?"

 

"Grill beef with traditional sauce." He said and that makes her broke in tears again because she's aware that he's just trying to play with her as he know that she can't prepare his request in this short amount of time. 

 

"Wait for me I'll try my best okay?" She said, trying to cheer him up. 

 

"I don't have a spare time to wait." He said in a stern tone and then walk closer to her. Yes, he himself think that what he just did was so freaking ridiculous. "Hmm." He clear his throat but she didn't bother to stop preparing a breakfast for him. 

 

Yul sigh. "Can you stop doing whatever you're doing now and look at me?" He asked in an angry tone which makes her tears fall down even more. She's scared of him. He's stopping her from doing any work by taking whatever she's holding now. "Why is it so hard for you to listen to me?" He asked. 

 

"I need to make a breakfast for you oppa..." She said in a low tone. Her eyes are so red and puffy. 

 

"You don't have to prepare a breakfast for me. I will eat it at the studio later." He said in a low and calm tone. He gave up. 

 

"You're not mad at me anymore?" She asked as her lips are trembling.

 

"I'm still mad at you.." He reply with so-so tone. 

 

Hearing that Jessica is lowering her head as she feels so guilty towards her husband now. "I'm sorry seo-seo-seobang.." She stutter as she's actually scared to call him by that endearment because of how he was mad about it last night. 

 

"I can't forgive you easily.." He said as he look at her with a blank expression. 

 

"I know.." She's lowering her head again now. 

 

"Now.. Have a rest.. You can't move too much.." He said more.

 

"But I can't let you go to work with an empty stomach." She said. 

 

"Please think of our little one in here.." He said as he look at her tummy with a warm look. "I'll ask Mr. Ahn to buy you something for breakfast okay?" He asked. 

 

"Ne seobang.." She smile a little. 

 

"Good.. I'll be going now.." He said and then he walk away from there. No kiss, no hugs. 

 

 

 

Americano Restaurant - 11:37 a.m. 

 

Yul had done with his work and now he is having a breakfast together with the staff member. He's sitting at the same table with Jiwon and the director. 

 

"Both of you have a good chemistry.." Their director commented. 

 

"Thank you.." Both Yul and Jiwon said in unison. 

 

"Do you guys want to work with me again in future?" 

 

"Of course Mr. Director." Jiwon answer politely as Yul just nodded. 

 

 

 

Hyo Apartment - 12:00 p.m.

 

After done having breakfast Yul excuse himself and go away from there. He drive to Hyo's apartment as he gave Yul a called just now. He press the door bell and it reveals Hyo. "Get i-- What the happened to your face??" He asked and Yul gesture him to keep quiet. 

 

He get into the house and there they are. Soo and Taeng are focusing on playing a playstation. Hyo just look at both of them and shook his head like a frustrated single father. Yul join them as he sit on the couch that place in front of the TV. 

 

"What about the wound at your stomach?" Hyo asked as he join Yul sit on the couch too. 

 

"Better.. But it's still bleeding a lot.." He said as his gaze focus on the TV. "By the way, why did you told me to come here?" Yul asked without looking at him. 

 

"Do you have a problem? You can share with us. You still didn't explain to me about your face." Hyo said and that makes SooTaeng stop playing games and focus on HyoYul. 

 

Yul sigh and ruffles his hairs. "You know.. Yesterday, umma told me to come home.." He stop and check his friends expression.

 

"Please hurry Kwon Yul. I don't wanna die in curiousity."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter