Their Engagement Day

Just Once, If You Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Their Engagement Day

 

30th December 2013, Monday, 08:45 p.m.

Waiting Room.

 

"What do you think of your hairstyle?" A coordinator asked as she make a roll over hairstyle for him.

 

"Looks great." He comment shortly and smile a bit.

 

"There.. I'm gonna fix this side a bit and done!" 

 

"Thanks noona." Yul said.

 

"You can go out and meet others now."

 

Yul nodded and get out from the room. 

 

...

 

He walk to the hall. The place are already full of audience. 

 

Suddenly a reporter approached him. 

 

"Hello Kwon Yul-shi, I'm reporter Lee. Nice to meet you." He offer a hand shake. 

 

Yul shake hand with him and bowed. "Nice to meet you too." 

 

"Can we have a little interview?" He asked. 

 

"Sure." 

 

"What do you feel at this moment?"

 

"I just feel kinda nervous for this event. You know, after this I'll hold the title of 'Jessica Jung's fiancee'. So it's a new thing to me."

 

A reporter nodded. "What is your first impression on the first day you met her?" 

 

"Hmm, about that. I think she's a nice girl and she has a good sense humour." 

 

"There's one more question about your personal life. We all know about your arranged marriage, did you expect the marriage will last long?" 

 

"I have no comment about that but we will try our best for this marriage." 

 

"Okay. You've just came back from army, the fans keep questioning about your comeback. Do you have anything to inform them?" 

 

"Yeah, about that.. I've plan to make a comeback on next year with my first solo album.. Please wait for it my beloved YULSISTABLES.." 

 

"What do you mean by solo album? What happen with your recent group? I mean your '2Men' group under JYP?" 

 

"I've quit from that group and decide to make a solo debut." 

 

"I got it." 

 

"Do you have any question to ask? Because I guess I have to go now." He asked politely as he smile at the reporter. 

 

"There's nothing left to say. Thanks for spending a little time with me." 

 

"No problem Mr. Lee." Yul said and shake hand with him.

 

"Can I take your picture?" 

 

"Sure." Yul said and Mr. Lee start to snap his picture. 

 

"Done. Thank you." Mr. Lee bowed.

 

"I'll be going now. Nice to meet you again." He said with a smile and bowed. 

 

"He's sure a nice guy." A reporter thought.

 

...

 

Yul walk to his father side. "When will she come out? Don't waste my time." He said angrily.

 

"Watch your words Kwon Yul." Mr. Kwon warned. 

 

He sigh. "All right." 

 

Just then Taeng, Soo, Jiyong, Taecyeon and Hyo approached him.  

 

"Buddy.." Hyo said. 

 

Yul smile at him. 

 

"Wow! Hyung, look at that.." Jiyong said while looking at a certain direction in am

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter