I Want You Tonight

Just Once, If You Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I Want You Tonight

 

01st March 2014, Saturday, 12:31 p.m.

KSW Branch: CEO Room. 

 

He sigh and lean his body on the back of the chair. It's his second day handling his father company. He was about to reach for his phone when someone knock the door. 

 

"Get in." He said and pay attention to the door. He smile widely when he saw the visitor. "Hello." 

 

"Hello Mr. CEO." She said playfully. 

 

"What is that?" He asked as he saw her holding a plastic bag. 

 

"Your lunch." She said with a smile.

 

"You cook? At home?" He asked. 

 

"Nope. I cook this with umma. At the Kwon Mansion." She said while smiling. 

 

"Spend time with umma a lot nowadays uh?" 

 

"Of course. She's my umma too." She said in protest. 

 

Yul just chuckles seeing his wife reaction and he keep staring at her cute face. 

 

"Do you want to eat now? It's lunch time." She asked. 

 

"No. I want to finish this for a while." He said and begin to write something on the document. 

 

"All right." She just standing there while looking at him writing some report. 

 

"Come here." He gesture her to sit on his lap and she obey him.

 

He keep on writing the report and not even paying attention to her. She keep changing glances at Yul's face and Yul's handwriting. Yul stop writing and take out a blank paper. 

 

'Stop staring at me Sicababy. I can't concentrate well on my work if you keep doing this.' He write. 

 

She take the pen from him and reply his letter. 'You're too handsome to refuse. You can't blame me seobang. Keke.'

 

Yul then peck her cheek. "Do you want to try to write this? Think of it as a beginning to become a CEO." He said.

 

"Sure. I want to try it." She said excitedly.

 

"Just write down this one paragraph." He guide as she listen to him intently.

 

"Yes oppa." Then she begin to write it down. Yul just smile and tighten his hold around her waist.

 

 

 

After done finishing his work, they have a lunch together in the office.

 

"It's so delicious." He said while smiling widely.

 

"Thank you." She said as she poke his nose softly. "By the way, won't you be going to SM today?" She asked.

 

"I'll be there after we finish our lunch." 

 

"Can we go there together?" She asked excitedly. 

 

"You didn't come with your car?" He asked confusedly. 

 

"No. I was about to ask you to take me to SM later so I asked Mr. Ahn to send me here." She grin in such a naughty way.

 

Yul chuckles and patted her head. "My wife is so sneaky eh?"

 

"Why? Can't I be like that?" She pout and but she still continue to eat. 

 

"I didn't said that you can't right?" He smile.

 

She smile back. "Lets hurry up an finish our food." 

 

...

 

"Shall we go now?" He asked. 

 

"Lets go." She nodded and cling to his arm. 

 

 

 

SM Entertainment - 01:44 p.m.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter