What You Want

Just Once, If You Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

What You Want

 

16th April 2014, Wednesday, 03:13 p.m.

YulSic Mansion: Living Room. 

 

"Yeah.. I know who am I.. I'm just a jerk that will always hurt you, a jerk that will always put you in hard times. Thats me in your eyes.." He said while grabbing his chest hard. "My heart attack shouldn't come at a time like this." He thought.  

 

"Seobang no.. I never thought you as that.." She's crying hard now. She don't know what had happened to her today. Maybe she's too mad because Yul had cancelled her contract with that guy. "I love you seobang.." She cried so hard right now. 

 

"Who am I to you Jessica Jung?" He keep lowering his head and grab his chest hard. He manage to keep his calm face. "I love you too much.. Is this what I get from loving you too much?" He plead as he is panting so hard right now. 

 

"No. This is not like what you think of seobang." She said in a serious tone. "S-Seobang? Gwenchana?" She asked.

 

He can't say a word. It's hurt so much. He look at her face, he stare at her with a sad smile on his face. Thats when his vision start to blur. He passed out.

 

"Seobang! Seobang! No!" She shout as her tears are overflowing. She take her phone and call an ambulance. After that she give a phone call to Tiffany. 

 

 

 

Seoul Hospital: Emergency Room - 04:13 p.m.

 

"Jessi! What happened?" Tiffany rush towards her while Taeng is following her from behind. They happened to come together.

 

"W-We f-f-fight a-and suddenly h-he got an heart attack again. He's still in there Tiff. He's still in there." She said and continue to cry. 

 

"What did you just do Jessi?" She asked worriedly and hug her. 

 

"It's my fault Tiff.." 

 

 

 

A few minutes after that his family and friends arrived at the hospital. The Jung are also coming. Yoona is crying in Jiyong's embrace hard. "Shhh.. Don't cry little one.. Your Yul oppa will be fine.." Jiyong coax her. 

 

"This is the second time he's in the hospital because of a heart attack you know. Of course I'm worry and thats why I cry." 

 

"Shh.. Shh.. Arasso, arasso.. Just let it out uh? Oppa is here.." Jiyong said at her with a big smile on his face. 

 

Dr. Ahn get out from the emergency room and faced all of them. "He's awake now and he's in a stable condition. Please don't give him too much stress." Dr. Ahn said while eyeing all the people in front of him. 

 

"Thank you Dr." Mr. Kwon said thankfully. 

 

"No problem. It's my job as your family personal doctor. You can visit him now but Mr. Yul want to meet his little sister first. Ms. Yoona." Dr. Ahn look at her and nodded. 

 

"Sure.." Yoona said. She wipe her tears and get into the room. 

 

Jessica stare at the floor blankly and burst into tears again. "H-He hates me.." She said to Tiffany. 

 

"No he's not.." 

 

 

 

Emergency Room - 05:01 p.m.

 

"Oppa.." Yoona pout and approached her oppa.

 

"Yoongie.." He call her with a smile plastered on his face. 

 

"Why did you call me? Why don't you call Sica unnie instead of me?" She asked confusedly and seat beside his bed. 

 

"Nothing. I miss my little sister. I want to hug her." He said with a silly smile. 

 

Yoona smile and get up to hug him. "I miss you too oppa.." 

 

He hug her tight as he is trying to forget the pain he feel deep inside. Yoona ca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter