Sulking Again?

Just Once, If You Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sulking Again?

 

25th January 2014, Saturday, 06:40 p.m.

The Kwon House: Backyard Gardens.

 

Everyone are busy preparing for the dinner tonight. The boys are busy preparing the dinner table and decorate the place while the girls preparing the food. Sometimes, the boys will stop working and take some picture until they got scolded from their fathers. 

 

"Hyung, can I invite Sandara to come here?" Jiyong suddenly asked. 

 

"Uh? I'm okay with that. You better asked umma and appa first." 

 

"Err.. It's okay then.. I'll cancel my invitation.." 

 

"Eh? You're so weird." Yul said and shook his head. 

 

"So, how?" 

 

"What is it now Jiyong-ah?" 

 

"About you and your wife.." Jiyong said making all the boys divert their attention to Yul.

 

"Is there any progress?" Donghae asked. 

 

Yul sigh and shook head. "I guess I never treat her as my wife but as a friend. It seems like I can only treat her as my friend. It can't be more than that." 

 

"That's not good bro."

 

"I know Eunhyuk-ah." 

 

"Why don't you go and disturb her work?" Junho suggest. 

 

"Huh? What do you mean kid?" Donghae asked. 

 

"Just disturb her. Make her smile. I mean a bit." 

 

"I still don't get it." Donghae said and frown.      

 

"It's okay. I got it! You mean, I need to disturb her like poking her shoulder or her cheeks?" Yul asked. 

 

"Thats right! You're so intelligent Yul hyung!" 

 

Yul can only smile at him. "But I don't think I can do that."

 

"You still can't forget Hyuna uh?" Donghae asked. 

 

Yul nodded slowly.

 

Donghae sigh. "Please move on bro. Move on. You better treat Sica well. You don't know how much people love her out there. You don't know how many people got crush on your wife."

 

"Many people willing to do anything just to get her but you? You hurt her and you're only treat her as a friend. Not like what she's supposed to be treated." Donghae scold. 

 

"I know Hae. But the problem is my heart, my ego. I can't get over it." Yul said. 

 

"Thats why you need to move on Yul." Eunhyuk voice out. "Appreciate her while she's still here with you. We can't predict what will happen in future." 

 

Yul nodded. He rarely saw this side of his cousins. Serious and matured at the same time because usually they will be dorky and very playful. "Thanks guys." 

 

"No problem.." 

 

 

 

Kitchen - 06:55 p.m.

 

After hesitating for a quite some time about what his cousins told him and finally he's here. "Yoong, can you call her for me?" 

 

"Ayy, can't even separate with her even a second now uh?" Yoona . 

 

"It's not like that.." Yul said with a smile. 

 

"Allright. All right. I will get her for you." 

 

"Thanks." 

 

 

 

"Yes?" Jessica asked as soon as she approached her husband.

 

"Can we talk for a while?" 

 

"Sure.." She nodded. 

 

They walk to the flowery garden. The place where no one is around. Yul just want to spend time with her alone even just for a while. The advice that his cousins gave him just now keep echoing his mind.

 

"So, what will we eat for dinner?" 

 

"It's a suprise. You need to wait for it." 

 

"Umma told me that you know how to cook very well. Is that true?" 

 

She nodded shyly. 

 

"Thats mean you will cook for me too at home?" He asked while grinning. 

 

"Looks like that." 

 

"Do you know how to make a kimchi?" 

 

"Yepp. Why? You like kimchi?" 

 

"Of course.." His smile grow wider.

 

"Then lets make it when we're free." 

 

"Really? I haven't done it a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter