SM Week Concert

Just Once, If You Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

   

SM Week Concert

 

19th December 2013, Thursday, 07:40 a.m.

SM Entertainment: Dance Practice Room.

 

Yul phone's ringing. 

 

 

"Hey.." He greet while smiling. 

 

"Good morning honey." 

 

"Good morning too my beloved." 

 

She giggles. "What are you doing? Busy?" 

 

"I'm in the middle of getting ready for a dance practice right now. What about you?" 

 

"I'm in the middle of getting my breakfast right now." 

 

"Did you really need to steal my line uh? Such a naughty girl." He shook his head. 

 

A small laugh can be heard. "Do you want to end the call now?" 

 

"Sadly.. Yes.." 

 

"Okay then. Take care oppa." 

 

"I'll fetch you on 2 p.m. We still need to practice for our performance." He remind. 

 

"Okay sir!" 

 

He chukles. "I love you." 

 

"I love you too." With that, she ended the call. 

 

 

 

Yul look at his phone and smile. He enter the dance pratice room while smiling. 

 

"There you are Yul. Hurry, we gonna start the practice now." Mr. Hoon said. 

 

"Yes sir." 

 

...

 

The practice start. Yul and Tiffany are the one who start to practice first. 

 

The practice is not going on smoothly for Tiffany and Jessica. Who's not going to feel nervous around the person that they fell in love with, anyway? No one. Yes? About Tiffany? There will be a story about YulTi later. Even if they feel that way, they still manage to do their best. 

 

 

 

A few hours passes and they finally finish their practice. 

 

"I'm gonna give all of you a day off for tomorrow." Mr. Hoon announced.

 

They clap their hands and thanked Mr. Hoon. 

 

"You've work hard for today." Yul said to Jessica. 

 

"Y-Yeah. You too." She answer nervously. 

 

Tiffany look at them and smile widely. "I'll leave you two here okay?" Tiffany said and leave. 

 

"So uhm, I don't think we have a chance to cancel the marriage. My appa seems so strict." 

 

"I don't know what to say anymore." She said. 

 

He smile. "You don't have to say anything Jessica-shi." 

 

"So what's your plan?" 

 

He shrugged his shoulder. "I guess I will fight till the end." He said. 

 

"I wish you luck then." She smile bitterly but it got unnoticed by him. 

 

"Thanks. What about you?" 

 

"I don't know. I can't against my dad. He's too stubborn to hear my suggestion." 

 

"Hyuna already know about this. I've told her everything." He confesssed. 

 

"Huh? Then what did she said? Did she know that the girl is me?" 

 

"She said nothing." He turned gaze at her. "Yeah, she knew it's you." 

 

"She might hates me then." 

 

"No she's not. Don't worry. She doesn't hate anyone easily." 

 

"Well good to hear that." She sigh in relief. 

 

"You worry too much Jessica-shi." He shook his head and smile. 

 

She just lowering her head. 

 

"I need to go now. See you at the concert." He said and they bid goodbye. 

 

 

 

21th December 2013, Saturday, 06:43 p.m.

Backstage - 06:47 p.m.

 

The time has finally come. The concert is going to start on 7 p.m. As for Yul, he feel so nervous because this is his first stage after come back from army.  "It's okay oppa. You can do it." Hyuna comfort him. 

 

"Thanks." He smile and patted her head.

 

Right now everyone are in the waiting room. Hyuna is here because she's going to make a performance with Yul later. Somehow, Jessica feel uncomfortable when Hyuna's around. That's just because Hyuna knew everything about the arranged marriage. She feels like she had ruined HyunYul relationship when the fact is she's not. 

 

Hyuna spot the uneasy in Jessica's eyes so she decide to approached her. 

 

"Unnie.." She called and sit beside her. 

 

"Yes Hyuna." She reply with a smile. 

 

Everyone keep their eyes on them.

 

"Are you okay?" She asked. 

 

"I'm okay." She smile warmly at the young girl.

 

"But you look uneasy. Did you feel uncomfortable when I'm around?" Hyuna asked in sad tone. 

 

"N-No. It's not like that. I'm just nervous." Jessica said and try to comfort her by caressing her arms gently. 

 

Hyuna smile at her. "I feel relief then!" She said in a kid like tone which makes everyone chuckles at her.

 

...

 

Their manager enter the room with a paper in his hand. "Kids, you can get ready now." 

 

"Okay." They nodded. 

 

"Lets do it perfectly. We can do it!" Taeng shout.

 

"I hope we can do as good as our practice time." Yul said. 

 

"Let put our hands together." Soo suggest. 

 

"One, two, three!" 

 

"Hwaiting!" They said in unison. 

 

"I'll be going now okay? Be a good girl." Yul said and patted her head. 

 

"Yes oppa." 

 

Yul lean and peck her lips. 

 

"Oppa, your mask." Hyuna said and handed it to him.

 

Everyone smile at them happily except Jessica. She can't help but smile bitterly. "I hope the marriage will not going on. Their love are just too awesome." Jessica thought. Not knowing that every step and every look in Jessica's eyes have been observed by Hyuna.

 

"Good luck unnies! Good luck oppas!" 

 

"Thank you Hyuna." They said to her.

 

 

 

In the Stadium - 07:01 p.m.

 

As for this song, the girls wear a dress and the boys wear a suits. The cheers can be heard from the crowd, which is makes them feeling more nervous.

 

They stand behind the curtain. In a few seconds, the curtain drop, revealing 5 girls and 4 boys. Just then a music start.

 

 

 

Yul turned gaze at Tiffany and start singing while looking at her.

He is wearing a mask that covering half of his face. 

 

 

Yul: "Do you remember that day?
Although time passes by,
It won’t change my promise to you."

 

 

Tiffany smile at him. Her heart start to beat in abnormal way.

She approached him and wrap her left arm around his neck. 

 

 

Tiffany: "Are you remembering like me now?
Even the warmth of your eyes looking."

 

 

Taeng walk to Seohyun and held out his hand.

Seohyun take his hand and they start to dance while following the rhythm. 

 

 

Taeng: "Till this day you come to my dreams every night,
Finding me day after day.
Always with you, whispering in your ears."

 

 

Everyone walk to their partner and start to dance.

Yul partner is Tiffany, Soo partner is Sunny while Hyo partner is Jessica.

As for Yoona, she keep standing at the center. 

 

 

Soo: "Are you remembering like me now?
Even the fragrance of your hair."

 

Jessica: "Till this day you come to my dreams every night,
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter