Just Once

Just Once, If You Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Just Once

 

28th August 2014, Thursday, 07:00 p.m.

YulSic Mansion: Kitchen.

 

The girls had done with cooking and they also done arrange the food on the table. "Unnie, you can go and call Yul oppa now." Krystal said.

 

Jessica eyed each of the girls because they look at her with that go-now-and-call-your-seobang look. "Can I just text him?" 

 

"Why? You're tired uh?" Sunny asked in concern.

 

The ice princess shook her head. "I'm still mad at him you know." She reason out.

 

The rest of the girls facepalmed upon hearing the reason. "Let me tell you something. Just go and call him to go down for dinner. Later on play hard to get again. Push and pull thing. You're so good at that Jessi." Tiffany wriggles her brows in a naughty way.

 

*Pakk!* Sunny just slapped the eyes smiling princess' arm hard and she whine at it. "Yah Sunkyu!" Jessica eyes widen as she saw how violent Sunny can be sometimes.

 

Krystal and Nicole eyed them in disbelief. "So thats the way the play with each other huh?" "So violent." The two youngest girl thought at the same time.

 

"Go and call Yul oppa now. We are starving already. Ppalli!" Sunny said and Jessica get up. She stomped her feet and walk out from the kitchen. 

 

"She's actually listen to you?" Tiffany asked in disbelief as Sunny is caressing the spot she hit Tiffany just now. 

 

"Sometimes."

 

 

 

Master Bedroom - 07:10 p.m.

 

"Damn! I need 10 minutes just to get here. Really Jessica?" She mumbles and close the door.

 

She the lamp and found him sleep on the bed. His whole body covered with a comforter. "Sleeping again?"

 

She approached the bed and pull the cover slowly. He didn't even more. "Should I just let him sleep? He looks so tired." She mumbles while looking at him.

 

"No. What if he's sleeping while feeling hungry? He looks so interested with the kimchi jiggae before." She nods and fully pull the comforter that covered his body.

 

She tapped her fingers on his arm softly. "Wake up." 

 

He moves a little but he continue his sleep. His hands search for the comforter and pull it up to his head. Jessica blinked for a few times as she look at his action. 

 

"Wake up." She shake his arm a little bit harder this time. "Wake up!" She raise her voice and he jerk up.

 

"Huh?" He look around and adjust his gaze. "Sica?" He sit up on the bed. "Why? You need something?" His eyes looks so red and his nose are runny that it shocked her.

 

"What's wrong with you?" She asked with a frown.

 

"Ah this is because I got a headache. That's why I asked Mr. Hoon to go home early." He explained and yawn. "Anything I can help you with?" 

 

"The girls are asking you to join for dinner. They are all waiting for you right now." She said.

 

"Ah really?" He rubbed his face in his palms and look at her. "I will just wash my face." He said and she nods. "Hey." He hold her hand to prevent her from leaving. "Can we go downstairs together?" He asked timidly. 

 

She nods. "Be quick."

 

"Okay." Then he get up from bed slowly and even walk weirdly. The effect from the fell down on the floor finally got into him. It hurts like hell and he don't think he can even wear jeans for this few days. 

 

Jessica eyed him. "Did it hurt that much? I wonder if it swollen or something." She thought.

 

 

 

Kitchen - 07:27 p.m.

 

Yul sit at the end of the dining table with Jessica and Sunny by his side. Krystal take a seat beside Jessica followed by Nicole while Tiffany sit next to Sunny.

 

"Wow. You girls cook a lot." He commented while smiling.

 

"We have a lot of mouth to feed oppa." Sunny answer and eyed Jessica to pour the soup in a bowl for him. Jessica pout but she still obey Sunny.

 

"Eat a lot and have a good rest later on. You don't look good, Yul oppa." Tiffany said.

 

He smile and nods. "I will eat a lot! Thank you for the food!" He said and it's the cue. They start to dig in.

 

No one really talk throughout the dinner because they are so hungry.

 

...

 

Yul wipe his mouth and look around the table. The girls are starting to chat happily as their stomach are now full. He bet all of them will sleep so soundly for tonight. 

 

"Girls, don't forget to take the fruits I bought earlier hm?" He remind.

 

"Yes oppa!"

 

"Thank you for the dinner. Remind me to buy something nice to all of you later." He said more and they eagerly nods well of course except his wife.

 

 

 

Front Yard - 08:13 p.m.

 

"So full!" Sunny said happily as they walk towards the car. 

 

"That's right." Tiffany yawned. 

 

"Who's going to drive?" He asked as he eyed their interaction with a wide smile.

 

Tiffany raise her hand and smile.

 

"You can't get sleepy if you're the one that is going to drive, Fany-ah." He said in a worry tone.

 

"Gwenchana. Don't worry oppa. Sunny is my co-pilot." 

 

He nods. "Drive safely then. Thank you for coming and keep Jessica a company." He said thankfully and bowed.

 

"Aren't you too formal right now?" Sunny commented and laugh but they bowed at him back after all.

 

"Get in. Both of you need a rest. Especially you, oppa." Krystal said and YulSic nods with a smile.

 

"Annyeong girls. Thank you for coming." Jessica wave hands at them as they settle in the car.

 

"Annyeong~ Thank you too for welcoming us." They said in unison and the car slowly make its way out of the yard. 

 

The car can't be seen anymore and an awkward air filled the couple. "Lets get in." He said and she nods.

 

They walk to the front door with Yul watching her from behind. Jessica slow her step and carefully climb the stairs before arriving at the front door. Yul as usual has one of his hand hanging on the air not too far from her waist. 

 

He close the door and lock it then he run to her side because he need to assist her to walk on the stairs. He did the same way as he did before and keep his distance away from her.

 

Jessica keep her head down as she carefully step on it. She bite her lips and her tears flow. Yul didn't noticed it at first but not when she begin to let out a loud sniff.

 

"Sica?" He skip the stairs and stand beside her. "Why? Did you hurt somewhere?" He bend down to look at her face and become more nervous as he found that that she is crying.

 

She lift her head to meet his gaze and she bite her lips. She didn't say a thing. "Omo. Why? You can tell me." He coax and stand close to her. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry." He suddenly apologize making her cry even more.

 

She lean her head at his shoulder and she slowly hide her face at his chest. Yul wrap his arms around her shoulder and envelope her in a warm hug. "What's wrong? I'm sorry if I did wrong." He keep on apologizing. "Is it because of her mood swing?" He thought and release the hug. She wipes her tears away.

 

He cupped her face but she retreated his hands from touching her. That snapped his thought. He remember that he told her about cupping Hyuna's face. "S-Sorry. Let me bring you to the room all right?" He coax but she didn't say anything so he lift her in a bridal style. Luckily she didn't wriggles in his arms and even snake her arms around his neck.

 

 

 

Master Bedroom - 08:35 p.m.

 

Yul hold her carefully and when he was about to lay her down on bed he found that she is staring at him so he stop and stare at her too. 

 

"You have something to say to me?" He asked in a gentle tone.

 

Jessica shook her head and sigh. He nods and lay her on bed. He tuck her hairs behind her ears and pull the blanket up to her chest. He smile and quickly steal a kiss on her forehead. She was too shocked to react and he was too fast in running away from her. 

 

He get into the restroom and Jessica look at its closed door while smiling. 

 

...

 

Yul change into a comfortable clothes and sit on the bed. "Go and brush your cute teeth before you sleep, baby." He said and smile.

 

She lock her phone and get up. She make way to the restroom and manage to shoot him a glare before she enter it. He chuckles and shook his head. "So cold." He zipped up his sweater and get under the blanket. 

 

 

 

Soon after she walk out from the restroom she apply some cream on her face before she join him on bed. "Why did he wear such a thick clothes to sleep?" She thought as she saw he put up his hoodie.

 

She lay on the bed and close her eyes. Yul turned his body and face her. "Baby, I think I'm going to sleep in the guest room for tonight." That makes her eyes wide open. 

 

"You don't even want to share bed with me now?" She asked angrily. 

 

He sit up abruptly. "No. No. It's cold here and I know you can't live without your precious aircond. I just can't stand an aircond for tonight. I got a runny nose and my headache is increasing because of it." He explain.

 

"Just be honest and tell me that you don't want to share the same bed as me. You must've thinking about her again." She mumbles angrily. 

 

Yul sigh. "Baby it's not like what you think of. I really can't stand cold for tonight. I'm not

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter