Touring The Village

Just Once, If You Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

Touring The Village

 

24th January 2014, Friday, 11:45 p.m.

The Kwon House: First Born's Room

 

"Please make me fall in love with you. That's all my wish for now. Make me forget Hyuna. Save my life, my heart. Can you?"

 

Her eyes widen. She never expect him to say that. Somehow she feels relief. A tear of happiness fell from her eyes. He give her a chance. "This is it Sooyeonie! This is it!" She yelled in her mind and smile widely. 

 

"Sica?" 

 

"Y-Yes?" 

 

"Can you?" He asked again. 

 

"I will try my best.." She smile at him. Even though he can't see it since the room is too dark. 

 

"Thank you.." He said.

 

She nodded and smile again. 

 

The feeling of jealousy that she feel just now had fade away. 

 

"Lets sleep now." He said. 

 

"Good night oppa.." She said shyly. 

 

"Yeah.." 

 

 

 

25th January 2014, Saturday, 09:00 a.m.

The Kwon House: First Born's Room.

 

Yul stirred from his sleep. He can't control his feeling. It seems like crying right away after he wake up from sleep is becoming his habit. 

 

Jessica is already awake. She had been staring at him since she woke up. She noticed that there's a tear on his cheek but she don't know what to do. Soon, she approached him and hug him by waist. He's startled a bit but he just let her do what she wants. 

 

"I don't know the reason why you're crying but can you stop now?" She asked. 

 

He wipe his tears and get up slowly. Loosening her arms around his waist. 

 

"How can I fall in love with you if every morning my thought only for Hyuna?" He thought. "I don't know if I will fall in love with you or not Jessica. Hyuna own the whole me." He thought again. "I just want to take a bath now." He said and walk to the bathroom. 

 

"Be quick." She said and sigh. 

 

"Now I wonder how can I make him fall for me.. I need to ask the girls help for this.." She mumbles. 

 

 

 

After done clean up, YulSic join others. Yul join the guys in the living room while Jessica excuse herself to help others in the kitchen to prepare breakfast. 

 

"Unnie, how? Did he take care of you last night?" Yoona asked.

 

"He did.." She answer. 

 

"I'm thankful then.." 

 

She nodded and approached her mother-in-law. "Umma, what do you want to cook for breakfast?" 

 

"Why? You want to help me?" Mrs. Kwon asked back.

 

"Of course." She said happily. 

 

...

 

"Boys! Breakfast is ready!" Kwon grandma shout happily. 

 

"Coming!" The boys said excitedly and rush to dinner table. 

 

"Aish, slow down boys." Kwon grandma scolded them.

 

"Yes grandma." They said and lowering their head. The girls and the old ladies smile as they look at the boys expression. They can't help but grinning all the time while looking at them. Then they start to eat breakfast. 

 

"When will you take Sica to a honeymoon Yul?" Kwon grandpa asked. 

 

"I don't know yet. I'm so busy with my comeback album and so she is." Yul answer. 

 

"I really hope that both of you will having a honeymoon soon." 

 

YulSic can only smile. 

 

"Umma, appa, I'm planning to take Sica touring the village later. Just want to inform you." Yul said. 

 

"That sound good. Just take care.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter