BoA's Newborn Baby

Just Once, If You Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

BoA's Newborn Baby

 

25th January 2014, Saturday, 12:40 p.m.

First Born's Room. 

 

"Sica? Sica-ah?" He keep calling her name but she didn't bother to answer him.

 

"I'm sorry.." He said kiss her shoulder.

 

Jessica close her eyes as it bring shivers down to her spine because of his action. She nods slowly.

 

"Lets sleep.. I'm tired.." He said tighten the back hug. Closing the gap between them.

 

"O-Okay." She said and let out a small smile.

 

...

 

"Yul! Sica honey! Wake up!" Someone is shouting while knocking the door. 

 

Jessica didn't even move at all. Yul wake up lazily and open the door. "Why umma? What happened?" He asked sleepy manner. 

 

"BoA is going to give birth soon! We're going to go to hospital now." Mrs. Kwon excitedly said.

 

"We will follow you later okay? After you." He said politely with a smile. 

 

"Okay. We will inform you the place later." 

 

"Thanks umma." He said. 

 

"Please hurry." Mrs. Kwon said and walk away from there. 

 

Yul close the door and approached her. He sit at the edge of the bed and stare at her. He remove the hairs that are covering her face and caressed her head. 

 

"Sica... Wake up..." He said gently. 

 

"Hmmm.." 

 

"Sica.. It's already 2:30 p.m. now.."

 

"Why?" She asked with her eyes still shut close. 

 

"We're going to hospital now. BoA is going to give birth." 

 

Her eyes shot open. "Really?! Okay. Okay. But what should I do now?" 

 

"Go and take a bath first." 

 

"All right!" She said and rush to the bathroom. 

 

"Hey, be careful." He said but unfortunately she's already in the shower room that time.

 

 

 

Busan Hospital - 03:15 p.m.

 

"Umma? Where are you?" Yul is on his phone.

 

"We're at delivery room now. Be quick Kwon Yul!" 

 

"All right. I'll be there." He hang up the call and drag her by hand. 

 

 

 

"Where are we going?" She asked while staring at their intertwined hands.

 

"To delivery room." He said. 

 

"Okay." 

 

...

 

"There they are.." Yul said as he spot everyone gathered in front of the delivery room. 

 

"Glad you're already here." Mrs. Kwon said. 

 

YulSic can only smile at her.

 

 

 

30 minutes passed and BoA still didn't come out from delivery room. 

 

"Where's Kangta hyung?" 

 

"He's with BoA noona in there." Jiyong answered Yul. 

 

Yul nodded and turned gaze at Jessica. He found her sleep while standing. He smile at the sight. He approached her and pulled her into his embrace making her wake up. 

 

"Shh.. Just sleep.. I'll be your shield.." He said wrap his arms around her neck. 

 

She smile. "Thank you." 

 

"Yul.. Sit here.. You will get cramp if you keep standing that way.." 

 

"It's okay uncle. I can handle this. Beside you and aunty need that seat more than me. Don't worry, I'll be okay." 

 

"Okay then if you said so." Yul's uncle said. 

 

Yul keep caressing his wife head to make sure she sleep well. Everyone look at them and smile. How caring he is towards her now. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter