Stubborn Sica

Just Once, If You Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Stubborn Sica

 

14th April 2014, Monday, 09:25 p.m.

Han River.

 

"What about those feeling?" Hyo asked in a careful tone.

 

"There's only two person in my heart." 

 

"And who are they?" They asked him nervously. 

 

"It's Jessica Jung and our little one.. Just them.."

 

"Geez you're making us nervous." Hyo said and sigh in relief makes Yul smile at him.

 

"Yul, it's already 09:45 p.m. Don't you want to go home and check on Sica? You know what I mean right? Besides, we will investigate about this for you. Don't worry." 

 

"I know Taeng. Thank you for today guys. I will go home now." He said and bowed at them politely. 

 

With that they know Yul is so thankful to have them by his side today because he won't easily bowed at people that way.

 

 

 

YulSic Mansion - 10:04 p.m.

 

"I'm home." He said as he is taking off his shoes.

 

She come and greet him with a smile on her face. "Annyeong seobang.." 

 

"Annyeong.." He patted her head and kiss her forehead. "Why did you still awake at this hour? It's already your nap time."

 

"I'm waiting for you.." 

 

"Lets sleep.." 

 

"But oppa, there's something I want to talk about."

 

Yul just nodded and they walk to the garden. 

 

...

 

"What is it?" He asked even though he know what's on her mind.

 

"About Hyuna.."

 

He sigh and lean his back on the chair. "What do you want to know?" He asked softly. 

 

"Everything."

 

"I don't know about everything that happened. So I will tell you what I know only. Is that okay to you?"

 

"I'm okay but why did you don't know everything about it?" 

 

"I don't want to know. I'm not ready yet." He said as he stare at the sky. 

 

He pull her by hand and make her sit on his laps. "I knew that she's still alive because she called me this evening. I exactly know that was her voice and one more thing. This one is very a shocking news. Too shocking news to me."

 

"What is it?" 

 

"My appa involved in this case. He was the one who forced her and her parents to fake her death." He sigh as he said that to her.

 

"What?" Jessica gasped. 

 

"I don't know Sica. I can't accept the fact that appa is the one who's behind this." He said in a serious tone. "I'm so disappointed with him." 

 

"Gwenchana.. This thing will surely settle soon.. Don't worry.." Sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter