Sweetness All Over Again

Just Once, If You Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sweetness All Over Again

 

11th August 2014, Monday, 09:32 p.m.

Kwon Mansion: Backyard Gardens.

 

"Who's idea was this?" Yul asked as he's munching the pizza now. 

 

The girls smile and point their finger at Jessica. She look at Yul and smile innocently. "Mian seobang." She grin.

 

Yul shook his head and smile. "You're so naughty tonight." He said as he pinch her cheeks playfully. Jessica just smile at him innocently. 

 

Then a guy place his hand on Yul's left shoulder. "Hyung, lets take a family photo. Yoongie, lets go." It's Jiyong. He nodded and intertwined his hand with Jessica's.

 

"We'll be back." Yul said to his friends as they walk away from there. 

 

 

 

YulSic walk to the Kwon family side and get ready to take a picture. Jiyong and Hyuna stand between Mr. Kwon and Mrs. Kwon while Yoona stand beside her mother as YulSic stand beside Mr. Kwon. Yul wrap his right arm around Jessica waist and pose at the camera. 

 

"Seems like Mr. Yul and Mrs. Jessica are blooming more than the main character tonight." The photographer said as he smile which makes the family turn head at the couple. 

 

They smile shyly. "Well, maybe it's because of our little one in here." Yul said as he caressed Jessica's tummy which makes her blush. 

 

"You lovebirds." Mr. Kwon said as he's smiling. Jiyong smile at YulSic while Hyuna do the same. 

 

"Lets take another shot." The photographer said as he's ready to snap another picture. 

 

"Hyung, lets take a picture together." Jiyong suggest. 

 

Jessica look at him and he smile at her. "Sure." He said. 

 

Yoona stand in the middle of Hyuna and Jessica while Yul and Jiyong stand beside their girls. They smile at the camera and pose happily. At first the girls wrap their hands at each other while the boys cross their arms smiling at the camera. 

 

The second pose Yoona make a sad face while Jessica and Hyuna wrap their arms around their boys. "There done." The photographer announced. 

 

"Whats with the sad face Yoona-ah?" Jessica asked as she put her left arms around her shoulder. 

 

"Unnie, I'm so jealous of you and Hyuna." She said as she pout. 

 

"Seobang. I want to talk to Yoona for a while okay?" She said as she caressed his cheek.

 

"Arasso." He peck her forehead and smile sweetly at her. "I'll hang out with the boys for the mean time." He said and walk away from there. 

 

"You never fail to make my heart flutter." She thought as she look at him. "Lets talk." She said to Yoona and they walk to the small hut. 

 

 

 

Hut - 09:44 p.m.

 

They sit there and Jessica begin to discuss about that matter with Yoona. "Why don't you bring Seunggi oppa along?" She asked. 

 

"I'm afraid of Yul oppa reaction to it." She said in a low tone.

 

"Why should you be afraid of him?" Jessica frown. 

 

"I haven't introduce him to oppa properly and yet I'm already in a relationship with Seunggi oppa." She explain. 

 

She still look at Yoona with a frown. "What makes you so scared at him?" She asked more.   

 

"You see, oppa is always reminding us about this. He said that do introduce our partner to him first because he don't want to hear this from other people. He want to hear it from us at the first place." She explain. 

 

"Maybe he just want to protect you." She try to reason out. 

 

"I know. I'm afraid if he will be mad at me because of this. He's already mad at Jiyong oppa for secretly dating Hyuna." She said as her eyes tell a lot that she really scared of him.

 

"I will talk about this with your oppa. Don't worry." She try to coax her.

 

"No unnie. He will get mad at me." She said as she lean her head at Jessica's shoulder. 

 

Jessica caressed her head and smile. "Don't worry Yoongie. I'll talk to him." She said and Yoona finally agree to it. 

 

"Introducing my future son-in-law Kim Hyoyeon!" A man said out loud as the people clap for him. Just then YoonSic saw Hyo dancing to IGAB songs. 

 

"Lets go unnie. I guess it start now." Yoona said excitedly as she grab Jessica's hand. 

 

 

 

Jessica POV

 

Yoona and I walk to the crowd as we approached our friends. Hyo oppa is still dancing dorkily which makes the audience laugh out loud. My seobang then approached me with a pout on his lips. "You lose your cool with that pout, seobang." I said as I caressed his cheek.

 

"Will you still love me when I lose my cool?" He asked, still pouting. 

 

"Does that even matter? I give you my heart already." I answer with a smile. I know I'm being cheesy right now.

 

"Cheesy.." He peck my forehead and wrap his left arm around my shoulder. I love it when he's like this towards me.

 

I look up to meet his gaze. "Whats with that pout just now, oppa?" 

 

"Hyo made everyone laugh. He's surely win the heart of our family. I envy him for that." He said in a sad tone.  

 

Is that so? "Hey.." I called softly as I wrap my arms around his waist and look at his face. "That doesn't even matter.. Most importantly you win my heart.." I try to coax him.   

 

He smile at me proudly. "I'm glad for winning on that part but just look at your uncles and your dad. They really like Hyo. I guess Hyo's effort is being paid right now for courting Nicole. It's not easy for him to reach this stage." He said more as his eyes fix on them. He sound sad. Now I wonder why he's being like this. 

 

"Seobang, is there something wrong?" I asked and he turned his head at me. He smile and try to cheer himself up. Maybe he notice the worry in my tone as I asked him that.

 

"Nothing baby.." He said but I know he's hiding something from me so I decided to give a cold look at him. His face turn to a sad one again. "I should've made an effort like Hyo did to Nicole towards you didn't I, Sica?" He finally voice out the truth. So it's because of that uh? 

 

"Lets go to your room." I said and drag him inside. 

 

 

 

Yul's Room - 10:21 p.m.

 

We get into the room and I lock the door not wanting anyone to disturb us. He give me a confused look. I caressed my tummy and approached him. "Does it even matter now about that thing, oppa? You love me and that's all matter to me." I said to him. I don't really mind about that actually. It had passed long time ago. 

 

"We're together because of our father and not because of my effort to make you mine. It's a great thing if I'm able to do that. I want to get acknowledge by your family like Hyo too." He said as he reach for my hands. I sigh.

 

"But you've done a lot of effort to prove that you really want me and you really love me. If you think that my family didn't acknowledge yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter