HyoNic's Engagement

Just Once, If You Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

HyoNic's Engagement

 

25th March 2014, Tuesday, 03:00 p.m.

I'PARK Mall.

 

"So how was it? You and Sica?" 

 

"I just keep giving her a cold shoulder." He answer wth a poker face. 

 

"It's been 4 days you know." He frown at his best friend. 

 

"I know." 

 

"Is she okay with that? Look Yul I'm just worried thing might get worse."

 

"I know Hyo but I can't help to get jealous." 

 

Hyo smile and patted his shoulder. "It's okay to be jealous. It's healthy though."

 

"What do you mean by healthy?" Yul asked as he chuckles.  

 

"Nothing. You know just babbling a weird thing." He said and laugh. "By the way, Taeng said he'll be here in a minute. He also said that he'll bring Nicole, Fany and Sica along." Hyo informed him.

 

"Really? That troublesome." 

 

"Ayy, come on. Thats so not you to say something like that. Make it up to her." 

 

"She's the one who should make it up to me you know."

 

"Don't be such a weak guy Yul." Hyo smile and shook his head. "Is that the reason why you come here alone?"

 

"No. She have a schedule so I decided to come here by myself since I'm not too far from here."

 

"Ayy, sulking boy." Hyo said with a teasing smile. 

 

"And why did you didn't come here with Nicole?" 

 

"Because I want to talk to you personally. Actually I've decided to fetch her but when you told me that you're coming here alone so I asked for Taeng's help to fetch Nic." Upon hearing that Yul just nods. 

 

...

 

"Oh there they are." Hyo said while waving hand at them. 

 

The reason why they gathered at the mall? Okay. HyoNic are getting engage tomorrow! So they are here to help the couple with the preparation. Not really helping actually.

 

"Nic.." Hyo greet and hug her. 

 

"Ayy, just her?" 

 

"Don't be such a kiddo Taeng." Hyo said and poke his head. 

 

Taeng let out a small smile. 

 

"Boys, I want to buy an ice cream there so what flavor that you want?" Tiffany asked. 

 

"Chocolate will do." Hyo answer. 

 

"Then I'll get a chocolate for all of us okay?" Tiffany said and drag the girls with her. 

 

"So, why does she's coming? You know, did something going on between you guys?" Yul asked.

 

"Of course not Yul. It's just I'm starting to be friend with her and getting know her more." Taeng answer.

 

"It's okay Taeng. It's not hurt to try." Hyo patted his shoulder.

 

"Thank you guys."

 

"and what did you talk about with maknae that day?" Yul asked more. 

 

"I told him to take care of Sunny and to propose her once again."

 

"Are you okay now?" 

 

"I'm okay Hyo. Don't worry. It's a good thing that Soo had found someone he love. You know that he's been waiting for it like for the rest of his life right?" 

 

"Yeah.. I just hope that both of you will be okay and never had an awkward relationship after this.." 

 

"We won't Hyo. You seriously need to stop worrying." Taeng said with a smile. 

 

 

 

A few minutes later they spot the girls walk towards them while giggling by themselves. JeTiNic walk towards their partner and handed them an ice cream.

 

"Oppa.." She said with a smile and handed him an ice cream.

 

"Yeah. Thank you." Yul let out an awkward smile.

 

"Thank you Fany." 

 

"No problem." 

 

"Where should we start?" Hyo asked as he look around the mall.

 

"Lets buy a ring." Nicole suggest. 

 

"All right then. Lets go."

 

"Hyo, I think it's better if we let you and Nicole to choose the ring alone. If you know what I mean." Yul said with a wide smile plastered on his face. 

 

"Is that okay Nic?" Tiffany asked. 

 

"Yes unnie."

 

"Okay then. I'll give you a call later." Hyo said and they go on their separate way. HyoNic are going there alone while YulSicTaeNy spend time together. 

 

"Where should we go now Taeng?" 

 

"I don't know Yul. You got something on your mind?" 

 

"I don't know too."

 

"Do you guys already have something nice to wear on Hyo oppa's engagement day? If you don't have one then why don't we go shopping?" Tiffany suggest as she want to go shopping too.

 

"Hmm, thats a good idea too." Taeng said while nodded.

 

"Lets go." Tiffany said and give Jessica a wink.  

 

 

 

Calvin Klein - 03:35 p.m.

 

"It's been so long since I bought a suits." Taeng mumbles as he look around.

 

"Taeng oppa!" Tiffany called while holding a pink Calvin Klein suit. 

 

"You gotta be a pinky man after this Tae." Yul whisper and giggles. 

 

"Shut it Yul." Taeng said and laugh. "Yes? You want me to wear that?" He asked as he approached Tiffany. 

 

"Where is she?" Yul mumbles and look for his wife. "I should give in since it's been so long I've neglected her."  

 

 

 

"Sica? What are you doing?" He asked as he saw her standing in front of the suits.

 

"Don't you want to buy a new suit?"

 

"I've a lot of suit at home and I don't think I need a new one."

 

"Hmmmm." She's humming.

 

"You want to buy it for me eh?" Yul asked as he know that she's kind of sad right now.

 

"Yes. I've never bought you a suits." 

 

"Then choose one for me." He said cooly. 

 

"Oppa.. I'm sorry okay? About that day.." She approached him and hold his hand. 

 

Yul let out a smile and hug her. "It's okay. I'm sorry too for getting over jealous." 

 

"So we're fine now?" She asked with a smile. 

 

"Yeah.." He smile and peck her forehead. 

 

"Thank you oppa." She smile and then she guide him to a certain suits. "I think you still didn't have this color right?" 

 

"Purple? I don't really like purple Sicababy." He said and frown. 

 

"But you will look good in this." She pout. 

 

He smile and shook his head. "Just choose anything you like. I'll wear with anything you choose."

 

"Really? No regret?" 

 

"Of course." He said with a smile then his phone ringing. "It's Hyo."

 

 

"Hyo-ah, why?"

 

"Where are you? I'm done buying the ring."

 

"We're at CK's Boutique. Wanna come over?"

 

"I guess so. Besides, Yoona, Soo, Sunny and Seohyun are with me now. They said they want to join us too." 

 

"All right. See you."

 

 

 

"Oppa!" Yoona greet and give him a hug. 

 

"Hey Yoong." Yul returned the hug.  

 

They just smile looking at the siblings. 

 

"Where should we go?" Taeng asked. 

 

"Seobang, we've lacked a food in our kitchen." 

 

"Is that so? Hmm. Guys, Sica and I need to buy some grocery so is there any of you wants to join?"

 

"We will go with you." The rest of them said in unison and laugh. 

 

 

 

Mart - 07:09 p.m.

 

"What should we buy first baby?" Yul asked.

 

"Lets get the meat first." 

 

"All right." Yul nodded and turned gaze at Sunny. "Sunny come, you're my secretary when it comes into this." 

 

"What? Yah Yul oppa, you have Sica now so let her be your secretary." Sunny whine. 

 

"What? You used to be Yul oppa's food list secretary?" Jessica asked.

 

"Yeah. I help him out a lot before. Besides, we're best friend. Remember?" Sunny asked Jessica with a smile.

 

"Right. You once told us that Yul oppa is your best friend." Jessica said with a warm smile. Hell no! She's not jealous at all okay guys. "How much should we buy this seobang?"

 

"Lets buy it a lot. Maybe for one month?"

 

"You want it enough for one month? Okay then." She nodded and talk to the beef seller.

 

...

 

"What else should we buy?" Yul asked as he look at her who's busy choosing the vegetables. 

 

"Wait a minute." She said as she tuck her hairs behind her ear and begin to choose the vegetables then put it in the trolley.

 

Yul smile at the sight. "What a fine woman." He thought and shook his head. 

 

Suddenly Yoona come with a bottle of juice in her hand. "Oppa, can I have this?" She asked with a pout.

 

"Sure. Just put it in the trolley." Yul patted her head. 

 

"I'll pay to you later." Yoona said and cling to his arm. 

 

"There's no need to do that you little. Just take anything you want. I'll pay." He patted Yoona's head.

 

...

 

"Now lets go and pay."

 

"Done buying?" Yul asked.

 

"Yes. Besides, the girls were whining at me just now saying that they're hungry. You're hungry too right seobang?" She asked with a smile. 

 

"Hmm." He nodded and make a sad face. 

 

"Aigoo. Lets eat at the restaurant nearby okay?" She coax and caressed his cheek. 

 

 

 

Western Food - 08:45 p.m.

 

"Seobang, slow down. You might choke." Jessica said while eyeing her seobang woriedly. 

 

"I'm hungry." Yul mumble.

 

"You didn't have a lunch earlier?"

 

Yul shook his head and smile innocently. 

 

"Hmm." She sigh and shook her head. 

 

"So, is there anything else that you want to buy for tomorrow?" Taeng asked. 

 

"There's nothing left to buy. I guess." Hyo answer.

 

"So you come here just want to buy a ring? Seriously Hyo? You can go with Nicole alone you know." Yul state. 

 

"Nah, actually I want to spend time with you guys. It's been so long since we hang out together didn't we?"

 

"Yeah. Yeah. I got you."

 

"Where did you want to hold the ceremony?" Soo asked. 

 

"At Nicole's parents." Hyo answer shortly. 

 

"Are you sleeping at dorm tonight?"

 

"Of course." Hyo answer with a question look. 

 

"Stop that look Hyo. I'm not thinking of dirty thought." Soo said with a poker face causing the rest of them laugh.

 

After the dinner they decide to go home straight because tomorrow is going to be a very long day. 

 

 

 

YulSic Mansion: Kitchen - 10:17 p.m.

 

"Aigoo, so tired." He said as he is done bringing the grocery in the kitchen. He fix his cloth and sit near the cabinet.

 

"Poor seobang. Go and rest okay?"

 

"No. I will arrange the groceries. You're the one that should go and rest. You told me that you're dizzy just now right?" 

 

"Hmmmmmmm." She pout. 

 

"Listen to me okay?" He said as he stare at her lovingly. 

 

She nodded and approached him. "I'm not feeling good." She mumbles and stare at his face.

 

"Did you hurt somewhere?" He asked worriedly while searching up if she got hurt somewhere on her body.

 

She lean closer and wrap her arms around his waist. "I didn't get hurt like any scratch if you ever think of it."

 

"Then?" He asked as he keep caressing her head. 

 

"I.." She didn't finished her sentence as she run to the restroom.

 

"I thought she will never run in her life." Yul thought as he following her from behind quietly. 

 

"Seobang.." She called as she hold the vessel sink tight.

 

"Yes baby. I'm here." He caressed her back while looking at her reflection in the mirror. 

 

"My neck is hurt." She said while lowering her head and her voice crack. Right on that moment, Yul know that she's crying.

 

"Shhh." He approached her and give her a hug from behind. He tuck her hairs behind her ears. "Let me take you to the hospital okay?"

 

"Not now." She said shortly and she was about to puke but it failed again.

 

He hold the vessel sink and place his hands next to hers. "Stop holding it too tight. You will get hurt. Hold my hand instead of it." He said softly.

 

She didn't said a word and just obey him. She move her hands from the vessel sink and hold his hand. After a while she's successfully vomit. 

 

"Done?" He asked and turned her to face him.

 

She nodded cutely and wipe . 

 

He caressed her cheek and bring her out of the restroom. "Lets get a drink."

 

 

 

Kitchen - 10:50 p.m.

 

"Drink this." He said as he handed her a glass of a plain water.

 

"Thank you." 

 

"Lets go to the hospital before attending HyoNic's engagement okay?"

 

"Yes seobang." She nodded and snuggle close to his arms.

 

"Whats wrong with you Sica? Did the food at the restaurant earlier spoiled or something?"

 

"If it spoiled then why did you okay?"

 

"Yeah thats right." He lift her chin and stare at her. "It can't be."

 

"I know what you're thinking but lets not hope too much." She said and smile.

 

He nodded with a smile and pull her into his embrace.

 

 

 

26th March 2014, Wednesday, 07:00 a.m.

YulSic Mansion: Master Bedroom.

 

"Sica wake up."

 

"Hmm."

 

He lean closer and peck her forehead. "Wake up."

 

"What time is it?"

 

"Seven in the morning."

 

"It's still early." She said and snuggle close to his chest. 

 

"We need to go to the hospital first right? Lets go there early."

 

She look up and cupped his face. "Oppa, don't hope too much. I'm afraid you will disappointed." 

 

"It's okay if it's not true. I can wait." He smile and peck her forehead. 

 

 

 

Seoul Hospital - 08:30 a.m.

 

"Nurse, can I meet Dr. Ahn?" 

 

"Sure. I'll inform him. Have a seat Mr. Kwon." A nurse said and blushed while giving him a seductive stare.

 

Yul just smile at the nurse until he feel someone is pulling his shirt. He turned and found his wife pouting and giving him a cold stare.

 

"Why?" He hold her arms and guide her to sit.

 

"She's flirting with you. Want me to teach her a lesson?" She asked as she cross her arms.

 

Yul chuckles and shook his head. "Stop it. You need to control your emotion."

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter