YulSic's Marriage

Just Once, If You Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 YulSic's Marriage

 

23rd January 2014, Thursday, 10:05 a.m.

Kwon Mansion: Yul's Room

 

That day has finally come. Today is YulSic's wedding day! This moment has finally come! The boys are busy checking out Yul's condition. He had been staring at himself through a mirror for 10 minutes.

 

"Did he still alive?" Soo asked. 

 

Hyo poke his head and said "Do you think he still can stand firmly like that if he died?"

 

"I wonder what's on your mind." Taeng thought as he look at him. 

 

"What should I do? Where should I kiss her when a priest told me to kiss my bride? The groom usually kiss their bride on lips but how can I do that?" Yul thought. He's been thinking about that this past 10 minutes. Only that. 

 

"Yah, calm down. You're sweating all over your body now." Taeng said as he handed Yul a tissue. 

 

"Thanks buddy." He said and wipe his sweat. 

 

"I guess it's time for you to go now." Hyo said as he look at his wrist watch. 

 

"What if I can't do it? What if I'm going to stutter a lot when I'm going to say the vows?" Yul asked. 

 

"No you won't." Taeng said. 

 

"You will be okay." The rest of them said in unison, soon they chuckles. 

 

"Don't get too nervous, hyung." Jiyong said and hug him. 

 

"Thanks." 

 

 

 

Centre Church - 10:40 a.m.

 

Yul is standing nervously at the aisle. Hyo is Yul's best man. Sometimes, he will patted Yul shoulder to ease his nervousness. As he doesn't know what to do since he feel so awkward, Yul keep fixing his neck tie. 

 

The bride finally enter the church, on the arms of her dad. Yul smile at her. He try to smile as sincere as he can. Finally Mr. Jung pass his beloved daughter to Yul. Jessica smile at him. Yul take her hand and walk towards a priest. 

 

"Ready?" A priest asked. 

 

"Yes.." They said. 

 

Then he start to read his speech. 

 

Jessica now is clinging to his arm. She feel so nervous and afraid too. She's afraid he might said 'no' to the vows later.

 

 

 

"Kwon Yul, do you willing to protect Jessica Jung for the rest of your life? Will you love her with all of your heart, take care of her whenever she feels insecure or sick, make her happy all the time, never let her go for nonsense reason and give her everything she needs?" 

 

Yul didn't answer the question. 5 minutes had passes. 

 

Everyone in the church feel deadly nervous especially Jessica. 

 

Yul close his eyes for a while and said "I do." 

 

"Jessica Jung, will you love him with all of your heart? Take care of him whenever he sick and give him everything he needs?" 

 

"I do." 

 

Everyone smile. 

 

"You can exchange the ring now." 

 

They exchange the ring as they told to. 

 

"Now I announced that both of you are officially a husband and wife now. You may kiss the bride." A priest said happily.  

 

"This is it! What should I do?!" Yul yell on his mind. 

 

Jessica feel deadly nervous. It seems like her heart will jump out from its cage now. 

 

However, Yul did the unexpected thing. He pull her by neck in a very gentle way and give a long peck on her lips. 

 

Everyone cheer for them. 

 

 

 

After a long peck, Yul finally pull out the kiss only to found the blushing Jessica. 

 

YulSic faced the crowd and bowed at them. 

 

After the event, they heading to wedding hall to celebrate YulSic's wedding day.

 

 

 

Wedding Hall - 11:30 a.m.

 

"Congratulation to both of you!" They shout in unison. 

 

"Thanks." YulSic said at them and bowed.  

 

Some of the guest make a request to take a picture with them.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter