Hyuna Is Still Alive?

Just Once, If You Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hyuna Is Still Alive?

 

07th April 2014, Monday, 09:00 a.m.

YulSic Mansion: Yul's Closet Room.

 

"I love you." He said and peck her lips.

 

"Keke. I love you too seobang." She chuckles cutely.

 

He smile and peck her lips again. "Help me to choose my cloth."

 

"My seobang is acting like a baby again this morning huh.." She said as she's already choose a cloth for him.

 

"A dark blue t-shirt?"

 

"It will look good on you." 

 

He just nodded and wear it. "So, what's your plan for today?" He asked.

 

"Hmmm. I don't know. I don't have any schedule for today. I guess?" She tapped her chin sounding unsure with herself. 

 

"Soo called me just now. He said that he want to propose Sunny to be his girl."

 

"Thats great. Sunny is gonna be so happy with that."

 

"Right? Soo ask for my help so I need to go and I want to bring you along."

 

"Uh? You want to bring me along? Is that okay?"

 

"I'll take you to your dorm. Stay with the girls while I help Soo and others with the preparation."

 

"Yes oppa."

 

"Go and get ready."

 

 

 

Kimchi Restaurant - 09:17 a.m.

 

"No doubt you Soo. Never give up on food uh? I thought that you're going to propose her at the hall or music room."

 

"Come on Yul hyung. I'm not as romantic as you." 

 

"Soo's right. I am not so into that stuff too." Hyo said as he nodded. 

 

"It's okay. You guys can always ask us when it comes to romantic thing. Right Taeng?" Yul elbow him playfully.

 

"Of course." Taeng smile at them.

 

"You seems quiet today. Whats wrong?" Hyo asked as he is eyeing Taeng.

 

"I feel empty and I don't know why." Taeng confessed and sigh.

 

"Do you love Sunny? I can let her go for you." Soo said sincerely.

 

"Don't do such a crazy thing Soo. It's not about Sunny or you. It's about Tiffany." Taeng said as he lowering his head.

 

"Whats with her?" 

 

"You know, it's complicated. I don't know what to do. I don't know what I feel towards her right now." 

 

"Didn't we said to take thing slowly? Just wait and keep calm." Hyo comfort him while the other two just nodded.

 

"Tiffany is complicated. Like seriously complicated."

 

"I know Taeng. We will figure out about this okay? Don't think too much." This time Yul voice out.

 

Taeng can only nodded and sigh heavily then he turned gaze at Soo. "Sorry for messing up today's event." 

 

"You're not hyung. The event didn't even start yet." Soo smile and patted his shoulder. 

 

...

 

In the middle of preparing the place for the event, Yul receive a call from Lee Dongwook. He frown and answer the call. 

 

 

"What do you want?"

 

"Calm down Kwon Yul. You're gonna be grateful about this. You're surely gonna be grateful about this."

 

"What are you talking about?"

 

"Have you open up your email?" 

 

"Whats with that?" Yul asked in annoyed tone. 

 

 

Yul turned gaze at his friends and found them looking at him. Taeng mouthed at Yul to press the loudspeaker and Yul did it. 

 

 

"Open your email and you will know the truth."

 

"What kind of truth that you're talking about?" Yul asked more while Hyo is busy recording the whole conversation.

 

"Hyuna is still alive." 

 

"What?! You're crazy." Yul said in frustrated tone.

 

"Just check your email and you will

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter