Fell Sick Again?

Just Once, If You Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Fell Sick Again?

 

07th February 2014, Friday, 03:00 p.m.

YulSic Mansion: Living Room.

 

YulSic are getting ready to go to SME for a dance practice. He is waiting for her downstairs since he's done dressing up first. 

 

"Sica? Hurry.." He shout from downstairs. 

 

"Wait a minute!" She shout back. "Aish, what should I do with this?" She mumbles. 

 

"What took you so long? Is there any problem up there?" He asked. 

 

"I guess so oppa.. Can you come and help me out?" She asked shyly.

 

"Sure.." He said and walk to their room.

 

 

 

Master Bedroom - 03:03 p.m.

 

"What... Is it?" He asked as he awkwardly stare at her body. "My oh my." He thought.

 

"Can you hook this for me? My hand can't reach it." She asked shyly again while lowering her head. Her back are now fully expose. 

 

"Yeah, sure.." He said nervously and approached her. He hook the bra for her. "There.. Done.." 

 

"Thank you.." She said without looking at his face. She's shy to the max at the moment. "Aish! I swear that I will never try to wear this type of bra again!" She curse inside her mind. 

 

"I'll wait for you downstairs." He said and smile awkwardly. "Phew~ That was really awkward." He thought and shook his head. 

 

 

 

After a few minutes, she's finally done dress up. Both of them are wearing a white shirt. Jessica is wearing a black cardigan while Yul wear a black leather jacket. 

 

"Ready to go now?" He asked.

 

"Yes. Lets go." 

 

 

 

SM Entertainment - 03:40 p.m.

 

As soon as they enter the building Yul hold her hand, intertwined their finger together. She just smile shyly and lean her head at his shoulder in a very pampered way. 

 

On their way to their Dance Practice Room (DPR) they meet EXO's and Super Junior along the hallway. They greet the couple warmly and some of them are teasing them for being sweet with each other.

 

"Here we are.." He said as soon as they arrived at her DPR.

 

"See you soon oppa.."

 

He smile and pulled her for a hug. "Take care." He said and peck her forehead.

 

"All right.. You too okay?" She said and smile.  

 

 

 

Soon YulSic begin their dance practice. After three hours, Yul and his friends finally done with his practice while GG is still practicing. Yul decide to go to a gym while wait for her to finish her work. 

 

SHINee's, Super Junior and TVXQ are in there too. They greet each other and joke around. They thought each other as a family already. Yul get on the treadmill and turn it on. He just use the slow speed at first. He reach for his phone and turn on the music. 

 

He was about to adjust the treadmill speed when he suddenly feels hurt at his chest. He doesn't get a chance to turn off the treadmill. He gasped in pain as his neck turn red. Just then a very loud sound can be heard as he fell. He fell in a very harsh way, his phone were scattered to pieces.

 

"Yul!" Siwon shout, making everyone rush to his side. 

 

Donghae turn off the treadmill and call the ambulance. 

 

"Argh!" He yelled in pain while squeezing his chest so hard. "It's h-hurt.." He said while stuttering. 

 

"Hyung! Stay strong okay? I'll call Sica for you!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter