Stick To The Plan

Just Once, If You Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  

Stick To The Plan

 

27th December 2013, Friday, 08:00 a.m.

Kwon Mansion: Yul's Room.

 

"Why? Is there any problem?" 

 

"Sooman sunbae said he will give you a month off. So you don't have to go to work in one month." 

 

"Tell him that I'm okay. I'll try to go to work. Sitting here and there, doing nothing making me remember her more and more." Yul said. 

 

"Are you sure?" 

 

"I'm sure." 

 

"Where are you now?" 

 

"I'm in my room." 

 

"So do you want to attend your schedule for today?" 

 

"What's my schedule for today?" 

 

"You have a photoshoot for Vogue magazine." 

 

"When is it?" 

 

"It's on 12 p.m." 

 

"Okay then. I'll call you later." Yul said and ended the call. 

 

 

 

He turned gaze at his desk and found Hyuna's picture. He smile at the sight. "Good morning baby."

 

He try to smile again but only a tear manage to escape. 

 

"How pitiful I am nowadays right baby?" He talk to Hyuna's picture. 

 

"I can't even smile properly without you." He mumbles. 

 

Then he go downstairs to eat his breakfast after taking a good look at her happy smile.

 

...

 

"Good morning." Mr. Kwon greet. 

 

"Morning." He greet back with a straight face. 

 

He was about to eat when his tears unconsciously fall again. Mrs. Kwon can't bear looking at her son, how suffering he is. Yul chuckles bitterly and try to eat a spoonful of fried rice.

 

"You need to cure your heart Yul."

 

"It's okay appa. Hyuna will fix my heart again some day." He said sternly.

 

"Please try to move on and open your heart to Jessica."

 

Yul just stay quiet. He is tired bickering with his father about that again and again. 

 

"Take Sica to the boutique. Now. She might be waiting for you already." Mr. Kwon said as his wife shook her head sadly due to her husband heartless demand.

 

"W-What? I thought you really cancelled the planned." 

 

"Yes I am but I convince Mr. Jung to continue the plan since you're a single man now." 

 

"I am single but I'm not available appa." He frustrated. Much. By. This. Fool. Selfish. And stubborn decision of his father.

 

"Whatever you said Kwon Yul.. Just please.. Please take her to the boutique.. Please follow our order.. We know what's the best for you.." His father begged him. 

 

"Hyuna is the one for me. I don't want anyone else." 

 

Mr. Kwon sigh. "Give it a try Yul. Please." 

 

Yul wipe his tears. "I have a photoshoot on 12 p.m. I don't think I can take her to the boutique." 

 

"You can take her to the boutique now." Mr. Kwon said. 

 

"No. I don't want to be her fiancee and I don't want to be her husband. This marriage will not going on." Yul said as he stop eating and grab his car keys. He drive to the Han River. 

 

 

 

Han River - 08:20 a.m.

Yul POV

 

"Hyuna-ah, I'm here." I said while looking at the river. 

 

"This place is so beautiful right? It's so beautiful in the morning." I sigh and stare at the river blankly. "Can't you come here and join me?" 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter