Kwon Yoona, The Victim

Just Once, If You Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kwon Yoona, The Victim

 

02nd April 2014, Wednesday, 09:00 a.m.

SM Entertainment.

 

"Calling someone?" Hyo asked

 

"It's Sica." He said with a shy smile.

 

"Aigoo." Hyo smile and ruffles his hairs. "It's okay. I understand that you miss her."

 

"Thanks Hyo."

 

"We will get in first okay. Make sure to come in too later." Taeng remind with a comfort smile.

 

Yul nodded and dial her number. He sit at the bench nervously.

 

 

"Hello Sica." Yul greet with a smile.

 

"Hello seobang. You call just in time."

 

"Why baby? Just done with your morning sickness?"

 

"Hmmm. It hurt so much oppa."

 

He sigh. "Sorry. Can't be there for you."

 

"It's okay. I have my girls. How are you doing? What about breakfast?"

 

"I'm fine. I'm having my ma juice this morning and maybe I will eat later with my friends."

 

"You should at least eat something before you left the house." She remind strictly.

 

"I know and I'm sorry for that."

 

"Hmph. Now tell me your schedule so that I can give you a call when I free."

 

Yul smile widely as he is imagining her pouting right now. "Okay. Right now I have a dance practice. Later I have a vocal practice, photoshoot for May Issue, a shooting for my MV and a performance on Inkigayo tonight."

 

"Thats a lot. I feel bad."

 

"It's okay baby. I'll be okay. Now tell me about your schedule."

 

"I have a dance rehearsal later. I know seobang. I won't dance actively. Our concert will begin around 5 p.m. to 6 p.m. something and we have an interview after a dance rehearsal."

 

"Hahaha. You don't want me to remind you the same thing eh? Thats why you cut me down by telling me that you won't dance actively? Naughty Sica."

 

"Kekeke. You know better seobang."

 

"I love you. Lets hang up now. Lets finish our schedule quickly so that we can have a phone call again."

 

"I love you too. I really wanna be in your arms right now." She said sadly.

 

"Baby stop saying that. You're making me feel bad." He frown.

 

"I'm sorry."

 

"Don't be. I love you. Just please always remember that."

 

"I won't forget."

 

 

 

And YulSic hang up the call in unison. They miss each other so much. Yul sigh and walk to the dance practice room with a heavy heart. He just really miss her so much that he wanted to fly to Japan right now.

 

"Sorry I'm late." Yul said to his fellow members.

 

"It's okay. Take your time." Soo said and smile.

 

 

 

Tokyo, Japan - 02:12 p.m.

Ginza Mitsukoshi Department Store.

 

SNSD have done with their dance rehearsal and interview. Right now they are enjoying the sight in Japan and decided to go shopping before the concert begin.

 

"Aigoo. I'm so excited!" Tiffany said as she enter the department store excitedly.

 

"Aihuu that kid." Sunny said while shook her head.

 

"Sica, can you walk until 12th floor?" Sunny asked worriedly.

 

"We need to take lift to be on 12th floor so no worries."

 

"If you said so." 

 

"Stop worrying Sunny. I'll tell you if I feel tired." Jessica said with a smile and side hugging Sunny.

 

"You better tell me."

 

 

 

4th Floor - 02:20 p.m.

 

"Wow you bought a lot maknae-ah." Tiffany said as she look at Seohyun who's struggling to carry the shopping bag.

 

"Kekeke. It's been so long since we come to Japan so thats why."

 

"Unnie, let me carry that for you." 

 

"It's okay Yoona." She said with a smile.

 

"No unnie. Yul oppa is going to mad at me if he know that you're carrying a lot of bag." Yoona pout.

 

"Give it to us Jessi."

 

"Hmph." Jessica pout and handed her shopping bag to the girl. "I still can carry those." She mumbles in sulky tone.

 

"Stop mumbling pregnant lady." Yoona said and patted Jessica's head.

 

Suddenly Jessica's eyes begin to teary. Yoona's touch making her remember the way Yul touch her. Maybe it's because of the Kwon genes.

 

"Unnie why?" Yoona asked worriedly.

 

"I miss your oppa. Your touch remind me of him." She sobs like a little girl. 

 

"Aigoo Jessi-ah." Tiffany said worriedly as she put on Jessica's glasses to cover her red eyes. "Hmm, this is just because she's pregnant. She never be this sensitive before." Tiffany thought as she pulled Jessica for a hug.

 

"Unnie. Stop crying okay." Seohyun comfort her.

 

"Assa! Lets go shopping more. Do you have any place to go Sica?" Sunny asked happily. She trying to brighten up the atmosphere.

 

"I want to buy something for seobang." She pout in Tiffany's embrace.

 

"Aigoo this Jung. Lets go. We need to go up to 6th floor for that." Tiffany said and coax Jessica to stop crying.

 

 

 

6th Floor - 02:58 p.m.

 

"What do you want to buy for Yul oppa, unnie?" Seohyun asked.

 

"I'm not sure. Any suggestion?"

 

"I'm not good in choosing a men wear." Seohyun mumbles.

 

"I'm going to buy a jeans and a shirt for Taeng oppa." Tiffany informed.

 

"What about Sunny then?" Jessica asked.

 

"I bought Soo oppa a wrist watch."

 

"What should I buy for him?" Jessica mumbles. 

 

"Buy a casual cloth or a jacket. You know him more than we do." Tiffany said.

 

"What do you think Kwon Yoona?" Jessica asked.

 

"A jacket will do." Yoona said as she show her thumbs up.

 

...

 

After done shopping for their loved one. They decided to eat first before they go to the concert stadium. Their journey full of laughter.

 

 

 

Seoul, Korea - 05:30 p.m.

Outdoor Shooting.

 

"Their concert must have started now." Yul mumbles as he look at his wrist watch.

 

"Yul-shi, please get ready. We're going to start shooting in 10 minutes."

 

"Okay noona."

 

He get into the changing room and change into the black suit, black shirt, black pant. In short, all black. He's recording 'I Can't' s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter