Kwon Yul On Act

Just Once, If You Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kwon Yul On Act

 

13th April 2014, Sunday, 11:04 p.m.

Seoul Department Store.

 

The fan meeting between Boys' Generation and their fans THEONE had ended. The reporters are taking the picture of them non-stop. BG's give their best smile to the fans and bid goodbye.

 

"Want to have a drink?" Soo asked.

 

"Aish Soo. We can't get drunk. We have an early morning schedule tomorrow." Taeng said and poke Soo's head. 

 

"Yes hyung." He said sadly but HyoYulTae just ignored him. 

 

"I need to go home now." Yul excuse himself. 

 

"Yeah. Drive carefully." Taeng said. 

 

 

 

YulSic Mansion - 11:24 p.m.

 

Yul get into the mansion with his eyes fixed to his phone screen. Dongwook send the picture of Jessica and Tyler. They look oh so lovey dovey while discussing about the project. 

 

Then there's a picture when they're having a dinner together earlier. One picture caught Yul's attention. Tyler is touching Jessica's lips. Yul can't tell if it's touching or wiping it. "Now tell me why I shouldn't be mad at you?" 

 

He walk to the living room and found her watching TV. She turned gaze at him as she heard his footsteps. He join her sitting on the couch and he begin to loosen his necktie. 

 

"How was it? The project?" He asked.

 

"Nothing special." 

 

"But I bet this is special uh?" Yul asked as he show her the picture of Tyler wiping by his bare hand.

 

"He just wipe my mouth. I never told him to do it." 

 

"Yeah. Who am I to you right? I can't even touch my own wife while the other man can. Thats surely sad." He said and shook his head. 

 

"It's not like that." She said in frustrated tone and sigh.

 

"I'm so done with this." He said and walk to the bedroom.

 

 

 

Master Bedroom - 11:40 p.m.

 

"This is not a good feeling." He mumbles and lean on the bed as he's done changing to a comfortable cloth. "I need to talk to her." 

 

"Hmmmm. Aish. What should I do?" He thought. "Aish! I can't believe it that I'm getting jealous over a little thing."

 

...

 

A few minutes later Jessica enter the room. She only wear a oversize t-shirt with a short jeans. She lean

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter