CHAPTER 98

BEAUTIFUL

Bomi and Chorong started to getting busy preparing their wedding, They have talked to each others' parents and they have decided the date. They planned to make a simple but romantic wedding party with not much guests. Both Bomi and Chorong just wanted to invite their close friends, not even their work mates. They want to make it private. But Chorong will invite some friends from her office.

And both have decided not to sleep together till they really officialy married. Bomi was annoyed when Chorong asked not to sleep together at first. She thinks it's kinda funny that they really can't sleep together, even just a sleep. But she finally understand Chorong's reason.

"Hfff unnie,, unnie,,, we're going to get married but you have so many requests hfff" In fact Chorong just want to make Bomi to be patient till they really get married.

"KKekek, just be patient baby, just few more weeks, okay"

Bomi's POV

It's only few weeks before I get married to Chorong unnie, I'm glad I finally can make it. I have to work harder to earn more money. Well I've lost lots of money when I escaped to Japan when I broke up with Chorong unnie. I spent too much money in Japan, when I was jobless. But thanks God, I'm starting to stettle everything now. My parent told me to use their money, but I refused, I never want to bother them. It's my own wedding. I just need their support.

I and Chorong unnie started to busy preparing all the stuffs for our simple wedding partu. We prepare ourselves, from the place, our gown, and all other stuffs. And of course all my bestfriends help me a lot. Well I'm hoping everything will do well till the D-day. I can't wait to say our promises in the church, in front of our parent. And I can't want to call her my wife. I can't stop smilling by just imagine how our new life would be. I was busy with my thoughts then someone tapped my shoulder.

"Yaah, pabbo, why you're keep smiling by yourself, like a crazy.."

"Heoll,, you disturb me Jung, zzz"

"Hhaha, it's not my fault, you keep smiling like a crazy since I walked here."

I asked Eunji to accompany me searching for our couple ring Since Chorong unnie is still busy.

"Hhaha thanks for accompany me, since Chorong unnie is really busy, I'll treat you lunch haha"

"Eizz, the couple should go search for their rings, instead of bringing her bestfriend"

"yaah it's not everyday you can accompany me"

"Hhahahah yeah yeah, whatever, by the way, have you heard that Jisook oppa will resign from Style? he wanted to retire early" I nod. Chorong unnie has told me few days ago and she asked me if I wanted to go back to Style.

"And don't you want to go back? we need a brilliant photographer like you and Jisook oppa, too bad he has to retire" Eunji asked the same question as Chorong unnie asked.

"Chorong unnie asked me that too, but I'm not really sure about that, well sometimes I miss that place too, it has lots of memories and my love stories"

"Then why don't you think about it? You can do freelance too, and I miss having you as my partner, I mean it"

"Hhaha, I'm still not sure for now"

 

No One's POV

Meanwhile Chorong is busy in her office. She's guiding some guests from Style from another branch. They are visitting Korean Style. And Chorong and other managers will guide them to visit the company and also Style's relations.

Chorong is back to her work room for a while after accompanying the guests. She's taking a rest for a moment.

"Chorong-chan" Chorong was startled when someone, peeking then enter her room and called her with Chorong-chan. She takes a look to see who called her. Because she knows the only one who called her like that is Tamaki.

"Eoh?? Tamaki??" Tamaki walks to her with a big smile on his mouth. He walks to Chorong and shake his hand But Chorong refused to shake his hand. Her memory suddenly recalled to something that happen few months ago.

"How are you Chorong-chan,"

"Why,, why are you here?" Chorong asked him hesitantly. She didn't expect if Tamaki would come too. Then she recalled the memory to few months ago when she had to break up with Bomi because what she did with Tamaki. Tamaki didn't answered anything.

"Wow long time no see, and, you look much prettier now" Tamaki said.

"Mm I didn't know if you come too" Chorong looked so cold toward him, she still couldn't accept that the guy who made her broke up with her girlfriend long time ago is here again standing in front of her. What if Bomi is here too and see this.

"I had to replace one of the managers, so yeah, kinda miss this place, and I miss you too" he smiles then observes Chorong's face, hair and hand. Chorong doesn't care what he said and doesn't even wanna hear

"Excuse me, I have to go out" Chorong said while moving her feets, she doesn't feel like talking to him. But Tamaki holds her hand, Chorong take a glance on her hand and she let go off it immediattely

"Ano, Chorong-chan. Can we talk?" Chorong still tried to ignore him. She didn't want another thing happen again.

"I, I just want to apologize for what I've done to you in the past, I want to talk to Bomi too if I can, can you please make it?"

Chorong was a bit confused when Tamaki suddenly asked that.

"I don't think we have anything to talk" Chorong said coldly.

"Really I just want to apologize to you and Bomi. I wanted to apologized but you never answered my phone call. I know I did stupid things that could made you break up with Bomi at that time..."

"We broke up ,,," Tamaki looked startled when Chorong said that they broke up.

"Bomi didn't forgive me after she saw what we did and we broke up at that time,, I had to lose Bomi and suffered a lot, my life was so dark at the time I broke up with her, but now,, this..." Chorong showed her ring on her finger.

"A..are you married? With who??"

"Enganged,, to Bomi, we're back together, and we're going to get married soon,, so please do not come into our life again" Chorong looked frigthened of misunderstanding could happen again.

"Hff thanks God, really, I swear I really wanted to apologize to you for what I did"

Chorong finally had a little talk with Tamaki and end up forgive him personally, she didn't know if Bomi could forgive him or not.

*********

It's just three weeks before Chomi's marriage. On the weekend Bomi and Chorong go out together to get the stuffs that they haven't got for their marriage.

"Baby I want all white roses at the entering gate and in the garden"

"I know it unnie, let's ordered it there" Bomi pointed to the florist that she used to ordered flowers to Chorong.

They bring the check list papers of all the stuffs they need. Everything is almost done. They have bought most of the stuffs.

They had a rest at an outdoor restaurant for a lunch and ordered foods to fill their hungry stomach.

"Hff... tired baby..."

"Just a little more unnie, we'll have our time to refreshing later" Bomi said while caressing her fiance's palm softly.

"Nae baby, and by the way, I forgot to tell you"

"Tell me what??"

"Eum, Tamaki came to office two days ago" said Chorong carefully, she really didn't want to make Bomi mad, like she did in the past.

"Huh, really? did he come just to see you?" Bomi asked in her curiousity.

"No, He came with all the Style teams from all branch, I didn't know if he came too, he said he replaced someone who couldn't come" explain Chorong and susprisingly Bomi didn't get mad.

"Aahh, then he talked to you? I mean privately?"

"Nae, he came to my work room, he apologized, he said he really regretted for what he did in the past. I didn't want to talk to him or even forgive him, but he insisted to talk, so yeah, we talked a little bit. I told him that we broke up after that incident, but then I showed this ring and yelling him that I'm enganged to you, and I asked him not to come into our life again. He feel sorry for what happen in the past, and he said he wanted to apologize to you too, sorry for not telling you yesteday, I really forgot" Bomi nods with Chorong's explanation.

"It's okay honey, thanks for telling me, you can invite him to our wedding if you want" Chorong looked startled when Bomi said that, she didn't expect her fiancee will say that.

"Hmm I don't think so baby, but I guess it's better not"

"Arrasseo, but I really don't mind if you want to invite him, he's your friend anyway."

 

Chorong's POV

It's just a week before our wedding, I can't believe I'm marrying Bomi after so many obstacles. But she's kinda annoying for these past few days. She keeps busy with all her blog community, she even accepted some jobs to tuttoring in a seminar. She always come home late. I know all preparations are done, everything is done, but she shouldn't let herself busy. I mean, we need to take lots of rest, we can't be sick on our wedding day. It's just a simple thing but Bomi never listen yo my word when I said this.

"Don't worry unnie, I'll be fine okay," that's what she always said. Hff yes I confirmed she's really annoying.

I tried to make myself always get home earlier, and more we still need to make sure everything is doing well Till the D-day.

"Aishhh, she's so annoying Naeun-ah, she used to be the one who is jealous when I was too busy, but now, I'm the one who get jealous when she gets busy hfff"

"Kkeke calm down unnie, she did that for you and for herself of course, don't get mad to her, you're going to married next week"

"But she's sooo,, aghj,, why don't she let herself busy last week, and why now, it's just one more week and we still need to make sore everything, just reassuring"

"Hhaha you're so funny unnie, just calm down, as long as Bomi didn't do any weird things, like cheating bla bla bla..." Naeun tried to -bride to be- bestfriend.

"Yahh, Naeun-ah, why you said that, Bomi surely want me to kill her if she really did that"

Naeun laughs so hard seeing Chorong acted like that. she thinks it's the common thing that happen to spouse to be.

"Hhaha you're so scary unnie, hhahaha"

 

I called Bomi but she didn't answer my phone call, heol this kid. So I just directly go to her apartment, I'll just wait for her there. I just want to have dinner together.

I waited for almost two hour in Bomi's apartment. I even done cleaning myself, make a coffee, having snack, watching TV, I did all the things while I wait for Bomi. I really want to go out for dinner.

Then I heard someone unlocking the door, I know it's her, I sit on the couch with a crossing arms and pouting face.

"Ooh, unnie you're here? Did you wait me too long?" She comes to me and pecks my lips. I didn't answer anything.

"What's with that face huh,," she pinch my pouting lips, it's annoying but I like it.

"What made you so late?" I asked,,

"Ahh,bsorry unnie, the team want to make a big exhibition next month, so we need a meeting to make proposal to get sponsors" She explained, well Imma proud of her, of her hardwork, but I just don't like to get less time from her nowadays.

"Baby let's go out for dinner" I said to her, I get up when she's drinking.

"Eum what if we just order the food then we can enjoy our dinner here?" She puts the glass in thr table. How can she suggested such a thing when I wanted to have dinner outside?! Hfff

"Wae? You don't want to go out with me?"

"Eyy, anniyo unnie, it's just, I'm a bit tired today, the meeting was so complicated".

Hff I sigh, I turn my body backing her and crossing my arm, I really feel annoyed.

"Waeyo unnie, you don't like my idea? I swear I'm really tired today honey"

"It's because you're so much busy now, even no time for me, it's just a dinner anyway"

Then I heard her chuckling, she taps my shoulder from the back

"I'm sorry about that unnie, I didn't expect too that they wanted to make an exhibition next month, but it's a good thing, I can show all my photos to the public" She hugs me from the back, I feel so comforted, but still, I feel annoyed to her. I don't know why I feel that, even sometimes I got annoyed to her without any reasons.

"I don't like seeing you too busy, and no time for me" I realized that I am so childish right now.

"Why you don't like it? I still have my time for you too, everyday " She said calmly, I admit that now Yoom Bomi is getting wiser, calmer, maybe it's because she's going to get married that made her like that.

"You didn't even answer my phone today"

"ahh nae I'm sorry for that, I've explained you everything"

"Hfff geurae geurae, if you don't want to go out dinner then I'm going home" I take my bag and was about to go home, I get up to walk to the door but Bomi hold me. I cursed myself for being too childish right now, but I still feel annoyed to her.

"Eyy unnie why are you going home? I said why don't we order and eat together?"

"I lost my appetitte, I'm going now..." I said and tried to leave her, but she hold my hand again, she look pissed off.

"Unnie what's wrong with you? why did you act like this?"

"Nothing, just forget it, go continue with your business and your community"

She let go off my hand annoyedly, I know she pissed off with my childish act Suddenly. I accept if she's mad now

"Look, I'm sorry if I was to busy for the past few days, and maybe like what you think, ignore you. But I didn't do anything useless, I was busy with something related to my business later, my job. I'm going to marry you unnie and you know I can't be jobless. I tried to do anything so that your parent won't see me jobless, what would they say if you marry a jobless girl, And I'm sorry if there was a day that I was too busy and no time for you, but I did it for us. I'm sure you know that, I did it for us"

I hang my head down and feel ashamed for doing such a thing. I admit that all the things she said was right.

"Hfff I'm sorry baby for being so temper, I don't know what happen to me"

"Listen unnie, I really wish to be a good wife to you later so that your parent won't regret for letting her daughter marry me. And we're going to get married next week, so please, let's not fight for this kind of thing. You know I love you right?!" I nod,

"Nae, sorry baby for my childish behavior, I wS just so temper these days."

With that she hugged me warmly, she's right, we shouldn't fight just for this kind of thing.

"I love you,, I love you so much, I'll do anything for you, for us, and I'll make sure that I will never lose my time for you, I promise you that"

She cups my face and kiss my lips

"I'm so lucky to have you in my life baby" I kiss her back.

"And I'm the luckiest one to get you honey,, the moooostttt beautiful girl in the earth"

"Cheesy..."

And we kissed as we miss each other as we love each other and as we cannot wait to officially married next week.

 

 

A/N :

Ouchhh, I got diabet from theyr sweetness 😁

Hope you enjoy this chapter. sorry for any mistakes and typos

I love you

Xoxo

Pabbochomi