CHAPTER 53

BEAUTIFUL

Morning it the office

The Christmas holiday has ended and the Style office look busy as usual. Chorong has a lot of meeting this week, today she has to go to a meeting outside with Tamaki and the other manager. Obviously Bomi will be jealous, but she has to do it. It's her job anyway.

Line Message

Bm : Remember, don't get to close with him unnie.

Cr : Eishh I won't do that even if you didn't tell me, I'll be home late, don't you dare to skip your meals nae !!”

Bm : Nae yeobo.... chuu

That's Bomi's message to Chorong before she left with Tamaki. Chorong will have a full day meeting with two clients today. They will have a deal for a photo shoot with international television. While Bomi will stuck at the office, since there's no photo shoot today. As for Chorong she has to make a deal with some clients too. It can make a plus point for her, and also she has to work as much as possible with Tamaki because she will be promoted to a higher position, but she hasn't known it yet when. She just needs to learn everything from Tamaki and work hard right now. And she hasn't told Bomi too about this, she's planning to tell Bomi after everything is fixed.

Bomi looks so bored without Chorong, she used to glancing at Chorong's room whenever she has nothing to do. She loves to staring at her girlfriend who is busy on her room. She finds Chorong so adorable while focusing on her work. Bomi was spacing out when Eunji blow to her ears, that makes Bomi looks so startled and almost jump.

Yaahh yaah,,, you punk, you startled me, what if I'll be deaf huh geez!!”

Eunji laughs so hard seeing Bomi almost jumped from her chair.

Hahaha,, then you shouldn't spacing out, stop thinking about your unnie..!” Eunji teases her friend.

Ey, as if you can stop thinking about Naeunie, try it then tzzzkk...”

Yaah unnie, you both are always noisy, it's working time, I cannot concentrate heoll...” Said Namjoo who protested to that two noisy girls.

Aishh Namjoo-ya, if you can't concentrate don;t blame us, you should blame Hayoung” Said Eunji, who makes Namjoo's eyes widened.

Huh? W-why you bring Hayoung all of sudden?” Namjoo ask confusedly.

Eyy don't pretend in front of us, I know you're thinking so much about Hayoungie right now” Bomi moves her seat closer to Namjoo and whispers to her

Aigo, don't be miss know it all unnie, shut up will ya...” Namjoo tries to stop Bomi and Eunji from being noisy and .

Hahaha, Namjoo-ya, fighting nae hahaha...”

 

Bomi's POV

It's lunch time and I am so definitely bored without Chorong unnie. I have no one to accompany me having lunch, Eunji is still busy. So I walk alone to the café to get lunch. She was walking on the corridor while staring at her mobile, she's checking some news from website. Then she heard someone greeted her

Hii, Bomi..” She lift her head and tried to catch who greeted her, it's Nana's manager.

Ah, Danny oppa, Hi, what are you doing here, where's Nana unnie?” Bomi bows and greet him

I come to meet you, I'd like to talk about Nana's photo shoot this week, where are you going?” He ask me. Nana has a photo shoot schedule this week with me.

I'm going to café , maybe we can talk there?” I offer her to go to café with me, I wonder why he want to talk about Nana with me?

We enter the cafetaria and order coffee and lunch.

Ehm Bomi-ya, about Nana's photo shoot this week I guess it has to be postponed” He said to me

But why oppa?” I am curious what's wrong with Nana, she never postponed her photo shoot schedule

Nana is sick, she's in Hospital now and she has to bed rest for a week”

What Nana unnie is sick? Why didn't she tell me?” I ask, Nana used to tell me if something happen with her. Ahh I forgot maybe she was hesitant to tell me.

Yea, she got a severe vertigo, I took her to hospital last night, she's been checked up by the doctor and they told her to take a total bed rest” He explain about Nana, and I am totally worried about it, Nana never told me she has a vertigo.

Which hospital she's in oppa? I'll take my key and go there, why she didn't tell me if she's sick”

Seoul Nasional Hospital, I left her alone, just now, you can go there, here's her room number, I'll come again to hospital this evening”

Okay oppa, thanks for letting me know, I'll tell to my manager about this.”

I hurriedly go back to my work table and take my bag and key, I have to go and see Nana.

Yaah, where are you going? Any photo shoot schedule?” Eunji who saw me running asked me,

Eunji-ya I'm going out okay, I'm going to see Nana, she's in hospital now, see ya..”

I told her as fast as possible and walking out from staffs room. I walk as fast as possible to my car. I drive alone to Seoul National Hospital. I parked my car and walk to elevator and searching for Nana's room number. She lives alone in Korea and only has her manager, so I bet no one takes care of her.

I found her room and immediately come in without knocking. I open the door slowly and peeking inside. She's lying in her bed with IV drip on her right hand, her opened eyes are looking at my direction as soon as she heard me opening the door. I can see her widened eyes, maybe she was surprised seeing me come to see her or maybe she didn't expect at all.

Huh Bomi-ya?? how do you know I'm here?” She ask with her curiousness.

I walk to her bed, she looks so pale and weak, I can't stand seeing her like this. She's a bright girl anyway, I immediately asking her,

Unnie, Why didn't you tell me if you're in Hospital?” I ask her with angry tone

Danny told you right? Aishhh that guy” She tried to avoid my question.

Hfff, you should tell me if you're sick unnie” I said,

I just don't want to disturb you, you have to work and I don't want Chorong thinks anything negative” She said weakly, I know maybe she feels awkward if she told me that she's sick, meanwhile I already have Chorong unnie.

Aishh, don't say that unnie, don't ever said that, ”

And it's nothing tho, just a vertigo, nothing serious” She's a stubborn girl I admit, she still says if she's fine when she's not.

If nothing's serious then why you have to end up here, geezz,” I take a glance at the table beside her, she hasn't eaten her meal yet, I know she won't like it.

And why don't you eat your meals unnie? Come on let me feed you” I insist to feed her

No, I don't like the food, I prefer pizza or Onigiri..” Heoll that girl, how can she expect that food when she's sick

Heoll, you can eat that later, now eat this” I take a spoon and start to feed her. It's hard to feed her but I thank to God she can eat the food. I know we're not as close as before but I still do care about her. I put the plate on the table after feed her. I sit on a chair beside her bed.

You're working why you come here? And did you tell Chorong if you're here?” She ask.

Crapp yess,, I forgot to tell Chorong unnie, but maybe she's still meeting and cannot focus on her mobile. Okay but at least I should tell her, maybe I'll tell her later, or maybe not???! I'm afraid she's going to be angry.

Ahh, she's going out for meeting with Tamaki” She nods while looking in my eyes, seems like she wants to ask something

Eum, don't you feel jealous?” I know she would ask that

Hmm, of course I am, but yeah, it's her job anyway,” We were in silence when then a doctor come to check Nana's condition

Good after noon Miss Nana, let me check you” The doctor checking her and then he takes a glance at me then smiles.

You're better than this morning, maybe it's because your girlfriend come to visit you right, but still you still have to take a bed rest for at least a week till your body is strong enough?”

Crappp it,, that doctor, how can he thinks if I'm her girlfriend.

Ah,, okay doctor thank you, I wish you could allow me to discharged from here as soon as possible” Nana said to the doctor.

No no, don't be in a hurry, you need to be totally recovered, I'm sure you'll recover as soon as possible as long as your cute girlfriend is here to take care of you” That doctor still think that I'm her girlfriendheoll

Eoh, nope she's not my girlfriend doctor, she's just my crush”

Ow my God, I totally didn't realize if Nana and that doctor are both western, they talk straightforwardly. I just smile like a fool hearing them talking.

Okay then no matter what, you look good together then, please take care of her Miss, she'll get better soon if you take care of her.”

I nod awkwardly to the doctor and bid goodbye when he's out from Nana's room. While I see Nana just grinning so happy, that girl, she's sick and can smile happily like this.

I was helping Nana to sit in the bed, she wanted to sit down, she said she's tired laying down. I feel my phone vibrating, I check it then I see who's calling, ahh it's Chorong unnie, damn it, I was about to send her message then the doctor came, and now I forgot to inform her if I am in hospital visiting Nana now.

I ask permission to Nana to answer the call

Yeoboseyo unnie...” I greet her,

Nae baby, hfff so tiring, I'm taking a break now, where are you baby??”

Oh,, I.....I'm in..............”

 

-to be continued-

 

A/N:

Hii,, short update again :D , I don't know why I did short update these past few days, maybe because I was impatient enough to give you an update :D

I miss double update anyway, but I can't do it right now. I'll do it when I'm ready

I hope you guys enjoy this chapter.  Will Bomi tell Chorong where she is??

See you on the next chapter folks ^^

I Love you

 

xoxo

Chomi lover