CHAPTER 45

BEAUTIFUL

Bomi's POV

It's Sunday, and we have to go back to Seoul, since we have to back to work tomorrow, I was so happy can bring unnie to my hometown and meet my parents. Mom bring us a lot of foods and most of them are unnie's favorite food. Seems like my mom really loves Chorong unnie. The best thing is she can get along well with my mom and dad. I cannot stop smiling how cute unnie in front of my parents, how adorable she is when she wanted to help then at the supermarket. I really see the other side of Chorong unnie, I can imagine how she act in front of her parents. I found her so adorable and I realize that she’s still kind of daddy’s little girl. I can see the other side of her, she’s though when she’s working but she changed a lot when she was with my parents. I love how she loved my family. I wonder what would it be if I’m into her family too, I still didn’t know what reaction will her parents have if they know about relationship. I’m still praying that unnie will bring me to her hometown someday. I just want to show my respect to them. I was spacing out too long till I didn’t realize it, I woke up when unnie calling me.

Baby,,, hello to earth baby Yoon...” I didn't realize I was spacing out too long till unnie taps my shoulder and waves her palms in front of my face.

Eohh, nae,, sorry unnie hehehe...” I answer her with grinning.

Why are you spacing out? What are you thinking of baby??” She asked me, seems she's wondering what I'm thinking of.

Huh? Anniya unnie, I’m not thinking of anything.” I tried to answer as normal as I am, but my mind won’t stop working, it keeps thinking about how to get along with unnie’s family, I wonder when will she introduced me as her lover. I was spacing out again and I didn’t realize it again.

Hey, you’re spacing out again, tell me what happen baby?” She asked me curiously. I shook my head

Annie, I just remembering how cute you were in front of my mom and dad, I'm glad you love them, you look like a daddy's little girl hehe,,” She rest her head on my shoulder while I keep driving, she linking her hand to my hand, She’s being clingy to me all of sudden.

That is because your Mom is too good, I really love your mom and dad, it's nice being in the middle of your family, I should go back again someday” She answer with smiling widely. That's what I want to feel too, I also want to feel how to be in between unnie's family.

“Glad you love it unnie, I'll take you home again next time, they surely will love to see their daughter in law..” I just give short answer then go back spacing out.

Here she is, being quiet again whenever I mention daughter in law, I know what she might be thinking. I know she’s still afraid if I ask about her family again. I’m sure she’s hiding something from me.

“Baby,,,” She suddenly calls me softly and look at me lovingly yet full of doubt expression.

“Nae unnie...” I answered softly, wonder what she’s going to say.

“Saranghae..” She say she loves me instead tell me what’s going on. I just smile to her,

“Nado saranghae unnie, jeongmal saranghae” I said love back to her and kiss her crown.

 

I drove unnie to her apartment then I headed back to my own apartment too. It’d be nice if we live together at the same home, but I don’t know when that will happen.

XXXXXX

The busy days have come, that means Chorong and Bomi have to go back to their activities. The style office is getting busier since there will be a big joint even. Chorong is back to her activities which is full of meeting with clients and so many headlines are waiting, while Bomi is also busy with so many photo shoot schedule that makes them rarely have lunch or dinner together. But still, Chorong sometimes cook for her girlfriend and bring the food to the office. Bomi still worries about her plan to spend Christmas together. She wanted to ask and make sure to Chorong, but the later is still busy these days. She’s planning to ask this tonight, she will take her girlfriend to dinner and ask her whether she can spend the Christmast with her or not. Bomi send message to her girlfriend since they’re still busy each other till the evening.

Bm : Unnie, are you sure don’t want me to pick you up?

Bomi wanted to pick up Chorong in case the older is too tired to drive, but Chorong said she will go by herself.

Cr : It’s okay baby, you don’t have to pick me up, I’m about to finish after this.

Bm : Okay then unnie, drive safely and see you :*

After finished her photo shoot schedule, Bomi drives her car to Hongdae, the place that she planned to have dinner together with Chorong. She has arrived first and sitting on the restaurant while waiting for her girlfriend to come. Actually Eunji and Naeun asked them to have dinner together, but Bomi said she wanted to talk to Chorong first, she promised to dinner together on the next day. Bomi's sitting on a table that she reserved while looking at the menus, then no more than 5 minutes, she can spot Chorong who enters the restaurant with a tired face, and turns her head searching for Bomi. Bomi waves her hand so that Chorong can spot her.

Sorry for a bit late baby, you've waited too long nae?” Chorong ask, Bomi can see if her face is really tired and pale, she feels pity for her girlfriend, she's afraid if she might get sick.

No unnie, I've just arrived no more than 10 minutes, let's order first” Bomi suggest Chorong to eat a lot since the later looks tired and a little bit pale.

Chorong order chicken feet and beef ramen and Bomi orders buddae jiggae.

Unnie, you look a bit pale, are you not feeling well?” Bomi asks while touching Chorong's forehead to check whether it's hot or not.

Unnie, it's a little hot, you're sick, do you want to go home?” Bomi ask since she's worried about her

I'm not sick baby, just a bit tired, it's okay, I'll feel better after seeing you” Chorong answer with a sweet smile, but still, Bomi worries about it.

You should tell me if you're not feeling better unnie, you're too forcing your work lately, I don't want you to get sick”

I won't baby, I won't be sick as long as you're near me, don't worry too much okay..” Chorong tries to makes Bomi calm by saying it and holding her palms lovingly.

They caresses each others' hand lovingly, they really miss each other, they don't stop staring at each other as they haven't met for few months. Bomi doesn't stop smiling and caressing Chorong's cheek

Apart from them about 10 meters away, at the same restaurant, there is someone who is observing them, it seems like that person is a bit surprised looking at Bomi and Chorong is doing lovey dovey. He looks at them with a sharp look.

 

Tamaki's POV

Is that Chorong and Bomi? Is that really them? Why are they staring at each other so lovingly, why are they caressing each others hand? Why are they doing lovey dovey? Are they a couple? I can't believe it if that's true, so Chorong is a,,,, lesbian? Is that why she never accepted me all this time? Is it because she has already in a relationship with Bomi? I definitely can't believe this. I mean, it's a common thing for the same gender relationship but I just couldn't believe if the girl I love is also in that kind of relationship. That's why I often find them together, I remember when I saw them walking holding hand at the restaurant when they said they were about to meet Nana. I know I shouldn't be digging in too deep about her private life, but hey, Chorong is the one I love, and my parent seems to love her, they always ask about Chorong too. Wow,, I am speechless, should I ask and confirm her? Or should I keep my mouth off about this in front of her? I feel like needing another chance to get Chorong., should I take a chance?

 

No One's POV

Bomi and Chorong didn't know if Tamaki caught them off just now. Tamaki sits a bit far from them so they cannot see him.

Eat a lot unnie, you have to stay healthy, I don't want you to get sick..” Bomi said to Chorong.

You too baby, eat a lot,,”

They both eat happily and sometimes chattering during their meal, sometimes Bomi also feed Chorong with her food. They didn't aware if someone is keeping an eye on them while having dinner together and doing lovey dovey at the restaurant.

Bomi can see if Chorong is really tired now, she hesitant to ask about spending Christmas together. But she just want to make sure if Chorong can make it or no.

Unnie,,,” Bomi calls her girlfriend softly,

Hmm??” Chorong lift her chin and looking at the younger, “...wae baby?”

Eum,, about spending Christmas together, can you make it?” Bomi ask hesitantly, she's afraid if Chorong might lose her appetite.

Oh,, about that,, I,, I'll call my parent tonight baby, I-I'll try to tell them if I have lots of project so I have to stay in Seoul..”

Bomi feels upset a bit because Chorong has to lie to her parents so that she can stay in Seoul, she 's expecting Chorong could tell her parent if she wants to stay in Seoul because she wants to spending Christmas with her.

Ahh, but why you have to lie to them unnie...” Bomi asks carefully, she doesn't want to ruin their dinner time.

Eo,, I,, I'm afraid my dad won't let me, because we used to spend Christmas time together baby..”

With Chorong's words, Bomi feels like she's disturbing Chorong's family time, she knows if Christmas is an important moment for Chorong with her family, but she ruined it.

Ah, it's okay unnie if you can't make it, I don't mind, don't force yourself.” Bomi said with a low tone.

Chorong feels guilty about this, she herself really wants to spend her Christmas with her love just as Bomi wants it too. Chorong can see a sadness expression from her girlfriend. She holds younger's palm

Don't worry baby, I'll tell my father if I want to spend Christmas with you” Chorong tries to console the younger, she'll try to make her parents let her stay in Seoul for Christmas.

 

-to be continued-

 

A/N :

Hii, I'm back again, with a short chapter, I want to lighten up your weekend :D, It might be the last chapter...............

on 2016 :D  (gottchaaa....)

 

I'll try to update more so you don't have to wait too long. And I don't kno how long this story will go, I'm afraid it will reach 100 chapters :D, then you will get bored :D (hopefully not)

Well, "HAPPY NEW YEAR FOR EVERYONE"

Let's be happy more and more and keep spread your love for CHOMI, only for CHOMI, okay??? hhahah

See you on next chapter

I Love you all ^^

xoxo

Chomi lover