CHAPTER 26

BEAUTIFUL

Morning in the office

It's Saturday which is mean this is weekend but some of the top management have to work and attend the meeting include Chorong and Tamaki. The Style Groups which is include Style Japan, Style Paris, Style New York and Style London and also Style from other country will hold an exhibition and each branch on the each country have to send their head management to take parts at the exhibition. The exhibition itself should be held in Seoul next month but due to some reasons, the event will be held in Japan for next week for about 3 or 5 days. The Korean Style team who will go to Japan are Tamaki and Chorong since they're the top management at the office and the photographer who will go to the exhibition is Lee Jisook, the office choose him since he is a senior and Bomi has to handle some photoshoot in Korea. They will go next week on Friday Morning and will stay there for about 3 or 5 days, which means Chorong will leave Bomi for the next weekend. They have their own habit, always spend the weekend together since they barely can't be together on the weekdays due to their business.


Chorong's POV

5 days?? how can I leave Bomi for 5 days, she can't even stay a single day without me. How should I tell her about this? And I will go with Tamaki, haish she'll be jealous all days, she's always jealous when it's all about Tamaki. Aigoo suddenly a lot of thoughts come to my head. I have to talk to her tonight, she will be angry if I tell her near the D-day.

I finished the meeting at 3 pm and I immediately go to Bomi's apartment, actually Tamaki asked me to have dinner with him, but I promised Bomi to go to her apartment after meeting. She haven't known if the exhibition will be held next week. I take my car and drive straightly to her apartment. I drop by at a supermarket to buy some snack, we've planned to watch movie together at her apartment and maybe I will stay overnight there. (Don't think about part, hey readers :D). I also buy vegetables and meats for her so that she can cook by herself, I buy her ingredients for a week stocks.

I park my car beside her red car at the basement, I go to her room directly. She told me to go straightly inside, in case she's sleeping or takes a bath, that lazy . And yes, when I entered, I found her sleeping on the couch. I was about to kick her to wake her up (well I'm not that scary, readers :D) but I cancel it, I was so pity looking at her tired face, but she's cute when sleeping, I chuckled seeing her sleeping like a kid. She hasn't had lunch I bet, I just see a cup of coffee on the table. I walk to the kitchen and placed the snacks and food that I bring for us. I put the ingredients in her fridge. I'm glad she's starting eating healthy foods as I suggested. There's no sign for her waken up yet, so I decide to cook while waiting for her waking up from her nap. I want to cook a grilled meat, with potato paste soup and make a mango pudding for her.

I was busy cooking in the kitchen and there's something that makes me startled when I feel a pair of small hands hugging me from the back and resting her head on my back, it's my love Bomi, she's waken up.

“Omo, you wake up? you startled me baby” I greet her with my soft voice, she just mumbling “hmm” without moving her body from me and her eyes doesn't even opened.

“Go back to sleep if you're still sleepy, I'm gonna continue cooking and I'll wake you up when it's ready” I told her to go back to sleep, while I'm finishing my cooking. She did what I said, she gives a peck on my cheek and go back to the couch and sleep again. I smile seeing her childish act. Everything is almost done and now I finished making a pudding. I prepare the best meals for her, she must haven't had lunch yet, geez that babbomi.

Lunch done, pudding done, cold drink done, preparing table done, I'm glad I can prepare everything for my beloved one, I wish I can serve her like this everyday. Of course we have to marry first. I walk to the living room to wake her up. I walk closer to the couch where she's sleeping, I giggled seeing how she sleeps, a truly kid-like. I sit down on the floor beside the couch, I was about to wake her up but then I rest my chin on my arms and staring to the sleeping Bomi, I can't stop smiling by looking at her cute face, she sleeps with opened wide. But I admit that she has a flawless face, a perfect pointing nose and a perfect red lips. Aish why am fangirling over my own girlfriend. I her cheek softly with my palms to wake her up.

“Baby,,, wake up,,” I whisper with my lowest voice to her ear. She still not open her eyes yet, I whisper one more time and her hair softly

“Bbom-ah,, wake up, let's eat...” I her hair and kiss her head, she still haven't open her eyes. So I peck softly on her lips, and yes it works, she opens her eyes slowly and yawning.

“Ah, nae unnie, sorry I fell asleep again” She managed herself to sit down on the couch.

“Go wash your face and let's eat, you haven't eaten since the morning right??” I told her to clean herself before eat, she looks so mess.

I wait for Bomi on the dinning table while preparing our plates, she comes after me after cleaning herself, she looks so fresh after washing herself.

“Woahh, you cook so much unnie, sorry I didn't help you T_T” she said.

“It's okay baby, I don't mind doing this, I'll do this everyday once we're married hehe”

Woaah, I got goosebumps when I said “we're married” it's like she's going to marry me next week. I can imagine how our marriage life will be.

I told her to eat as much as possible, to regain her energy. I'm always happy seeing her eating tastily, she always eat whatever I cook for her, she said she always loves my cooking. We eat together and we eat all the foods and finish with the mango pudding.

“Wow, everything is delicious unnie, I really love them all, thank you for cooking” she said thanks to me and pecks me. That's her habit whenever I cook for her, she never forget to say thank you for cooking her and kiss me. I really love that side of her.

We clean all the dishes together and clean the table. Then I go to bathroom to change my outfit to comfortable outfit, I just wear a short pants and a tank top. When I was out from the bathroom, Bomi's sitting down on the couch.

“Unnie come here...” she calls me and direct me to lay down on her lap, then I go to her, I lay myself down and place my head on her lap, she placed her palm my head and it softly.

“How's the meeting? What even that makes you have a sudden meeting?” she ask something that I was about to inform her today.

“It's doing well, do you remember about a bit exhibition for all the Style Group that will be held next month in Seoul?” I try to make her remember about the plan.

“Ahh, hmm, has the preparation done well?”she ask me

“Yeah, it's well prepared, but the event date has changed all of sudden, into next week, some representations from other Style group have prepared all the stuffs” I explain to her, I hope she will not mind if I have to leave her, it's only 5 days tho.

“Next week? Wow, that fast, how can even they prepared it well?” she ask me again.

“Hmm like I told you, some representation have done some stuffs but,, the even will be held in Japan and,, what I want to tell you, that means I will go to Japan” I try to explain her slowly, I bet she will ask me who will I go with.

“Huh? You will go there? With Tamaki??” she ask me, am I right?

“Yes baby, with Tamaki-san and Jisook oppa, and I will be in Japan for about 5 days”

“5 days? Wow, why that long unnie? I thought the event will be held for weekend only, and should it be Tamaki and Jisook oppa only who will take parts?” crapp, she doesn't stop asking me.

“Baby I have to go there because the event is held overseas, and all the reports will be done by me, so that we don't have to bring more staffs to go to Japan, and all the staffs here, include you, will focus at the office for the next special edition” I explain her detail more about why I have to go.

She stops her hands from my hair, I know she won't disallow me to go there but I know right she will have lots of thoughts because I go with Tamaki. It's not that she doesn't like Tamaki, but she keeps jealous when I talk about Tamaki, she knows if Tamaki still love me.

“Ah, okay, I see unnie” she just give me a short answer, I doubt if she doesn't mind for me to go.

“Is it okay with you if I go next week? I'll go on Friday morning and will be back on Tuesday” I ask her

“Mm, I'm okay, it's your job, and I can't forbid you, it's a job anyway,, so yeah,, I'm okay” she answer me, but honestly I know that she's not okay with it.

 

-to be continued-

So,, will something happen later when Chorong go to Japan with Tamaki?? and where is Nana? has she accepted Bomi and Chorong's relationship?? hmm let's just anticipate it

 

A/N :

Annyeeeongg,,, here, I fulfil my promise yesterday to update fast hehee,

I really am sorry if it's a bit boring maybe, I just want to make it more detail. I hope you guys like this chapter.

I hope I can update more after this.

Thanks for all the subscribers, readers, thanks for always commenting and supporting this story ^^.

See yaaaaa

Love you all

 

xoxo

Chomi for my life.