CHAPTER 9

BEAUTIFUL

Saturday Morning

Bomi open her eyes and try to get back her sense, she realized that it's already 12 pm, she twists her body then get up from her bed. She checks her phone whether any message or missed calls, and she's right, there are 5 missed calls from Nana and 12 messages from Nana and Hayoung. She then gets up from the bed to go get some coffee in her kitchen.

Omo, what's with my head, it's so heavy” she then take a sip of her hot coffee, she feels fresh by drinking coffee every morning. “How I wish I had a girlfriend who will prepare a coffee for me every morning” She's grinning by herself imagining having a caring girlfriend.

She then laid her head on the couch while reading some message on her mobile, then she dial Nana's phone number. “Tuuuuuttt.....tuuuuuttt.....” Bomi waits for a minute till Nana answer her call

Hello baby... I know you just wake up right now” Nana greets her first.

Hehe nae Unnie, sorry for not answering your call this morning, when did you get back from Italy?”

This morning, at 2 am, that's why I called you at that time, but you felt a sleep already”

Sorry unnie, I was so tired last night, did you have enough rest? Why did you wake up so early? You lack of sleep and you'll have to go to SFW today”

Yeah, I'm tired actually, but it's a job babe, I gotta do it, that's why I need you to relieve my tiredness”

Bomi just smile hearing what Nana said just now, sometimes Bomi can't understand herself, she only likes Nana as her close friend, but they always treat each other like a special person.

Hehe, don't worry unnie, I'll take you to some place when you're free, you're too busy these days,”

I know, that what makes me missing you so much, do you miss me too?”

Again, Nana said something that made her silent and can't say anything, but she has to said it anyway

Of course I miss you too unnie, I'll come to SWF , so don't worry, I will be able to see you”

And you have to spend your time for dinner with me as long as I'm in Seoul, okay?!”

Sure unnie, don't worry”

Then both of them end up their phone conversation.

Aigoo, so sleepy, I need to sleep again, hffff” but then Bomi realize if she hasn't prepared her camera and other properties. She then get up and go to her work room and prepare the camera and other properties. Then she sees few ply of paper on her desk, it's Chorong pictures. Yes, Bomi loves to take Chorong's picture candidly, Chorong never know it of course, she loves to see the pics of the girls that she adore so much. She takes the pic and sits on her chair and never stop smiling seeing Chorong's pic.

I love you so much Chorong unnie, when will I have the courage to show you my feeling, I'm too stupid and but I'm afraid too that I will lose you to Tamaki?!”

Bomi then wake up from her lost thoughts, she goes to her bathroom and prepare herself because she has to pick up Chorong at 3 pm. After finish cleaning herself, Bomi make a late brunch for herself.


 

Bomi go to basement to take her car, she put her camera and other properties at the back seat and then she throws herself and start engine the car. She checks her mobile phone to see Chorong's address before she start going.


 

In front of Chorong's apartment

Bomi arrived at Chorong's apartment and she directly search the lift and go to Chorong's apartment, it's in the 13rd floor. At the time she reached Chorong's door, she press the bell and not a long awaiting, Chrong opens the door for her. “Ow annyeong Bomi, you come early, I've been ready but let's come in first, I'll take my bag”

Ye unnie, thank you” Bomi enters Chorong's house nervously

Woah, it's a nice house Unnie and neat, do you live alone?” Chorong smile hearing Bomi's sudden question.

Nae, I live alone here, my family live in my hometown, Cheongju”

Aaa, so you're from Cheongju” Bomi nodded with Chorong's explanation.

Do you want to have some drink Bomi-ya?”

No unnie, thank you”

Ok then, I'm ready, let's go”

Chorong and Bomi go to the basement and go straightly to Seoul Fashion Week. There are a lot of magazine team who come to report about Seoul Fashion Week.

Let's sit here Bomi-ya” Chorong takes Bomi to the chair that have been prepared for the magazine teams. Few minutes after sitting down, Bomi takes out her mobile and gives message to Hayoung


 

To Hayoungie :

Fighting Hayoungie, I know you can do the best, I'm sure you'll look pretty, saranghae <3”

Bomi press send button, then she remember to send another message to Nana

To Nana :

Fighting Unnie, do your best, hwaiting <3”.

After sending messages she puts her mobile on her bag.

Unnie I'll be standing there, I'll be back soon” Bomi asks permission to stand on the photographer spot so that she can get the best angle for the models.

After half hour of waiting then the show begins, Bomi carefully taking pictures of the models who walk on the stage. She spots Hayoung and Naeun walk on the stage prettily, they both are so perfect. Bomi doesn't waste her time, she takes so many pics. After few minutes then Nana come out to the stage, she walks elegantly as she has the perfect figure

Woah , she's so pretty, she's a true goddess” Bomi then takes so many pictures of Nana who weras a beautiful dress from a famous designer. Bomi doesn't stop taking pictures and she looks at her camera and smiling seeing Nana's pictures.

Meanwhile, Chorong who is sitting beside the stage, taking a glance to Bomi. She can see while Bomi takes Nana's picture and smiling happily while looking at her camera. Chorong feels jealous about this, but she can't do nothing since Nana is Bomi's favorite model and they are close each other. Chorong doesn’t realize while she’s zoning out taking a glance to Bomi with a lots of thoughts on her mind, Bomi also taking a glance to Chorong. Chorong realize it when their eyes meet. Then Chorong nervously get back her sight to the catwalk stage and Bomi too, she was surprised when stealing a glance from Chorong is when Chorong is seeing her too. Bomi take back her camera and focus to the stage again, to take pictures of other models. And here it goes, Bomi silently direct her camera to Chorong, she takes another picture of Chorong candidly, Chorong doesn’t know about this because she doesn’t want to look at Bomi, she’s afraid that their eyes will meet again.

After four hours attending SFW Chorong and Bomi get up from their sit, the first session of the show has been finished. So they both decide to go out from the hall and go to backstage to meet their friends. They meet Hayoung and Naeun.

Naeunie, Hayoungie, you both are soooo beautiful, look like goddess, a true goddess, wonderful.” Bomi gives her compliment to Hayoung and Naeun.

Thank you unnie, do I look good on camera? I was so nervous today” Hayoung said.

Of course you look good, there’s no way Hayoung doesn’t look good on camera” Chorong said.

Hayoung is really pretty right unnie, I am envy to her hhaha” Naeun said jokingly.

Chorong unnie, Bomi unnie, Hayoung and I have to go back to make up room, we need to prepare for the next session, we’ll excuse ourself, see you next time unnies”

After a short relaxing session, Naeun and Hayoung has to go back to make up room and preparing for the next session. It was when Nana come out too from make up room, she is preparing for next session. Bomi who sees Nana smiles to her then Nana come to Bomi before she goes to the stage.

Hey shorty... Annyeong Chorong-sshi” Nana greets both Bomi and Chorong

Annyonng Nana-sshi...”

Then Naeun and Hayoung leaving Chorong, Bomi and Nana who looks awkards now, Chorong then excuse herself, because she gets a call on her mobile.

Excuse me for a minute, I got a call” Both Bomi and Nana nodded.

Unnie you look so beautiful, very beautiful, I take lots of pictures of you, I’ll print them for you”

Thank you baby, I always trust your work hhehe, I have to prepare myself babe, I’ll see you around next time, say my hi to Chorong-sshi, bye” As usual, Nana gives a peck on Bomi’s cheek. That’s when Chorong see what Nana did to Bomi, she stands back so Bomi won’t knows if she sees them.

Ow god, what is that just now? am i jealous? again? hfff calm down Chorong Calm down, you may not let Bomi knows that you’re jealous” Chorong calms herself before she goes back to Bomi.

Ow, you’re alone Bomi-ya, where’s Nana? left already?” Chorong try as hard as possible so that Bomi won’t know that she knows what happen just now.

Yes unnie, Nana’s preparing for next stage, she said bye to you.” Chorong just nodded.

xxxxxx
 

Let’s go Bomi-ya, we’ve finished our job, thank you for accompanying me” Chorong smiles.

No need to thanks unnie, it’s my job anyway, where will you go after this?” Bomi ask, she really wants to take Chorong for dinner, she needs to collect her courage to do this.

Mmm, maybe you can just take me home if you don’t mind” Bomi then makes up her mind, she decided to take Chorong for dinner.

Cmon Chorong, don’t expect something impossible, don’t expect Bomi to ask you for dinner, cmon”

Chorong fights with her own thoughts.

Aah, okay unnie, but do you mind if we have dinner first, we haven’t eat anything from afternoon? I know a good restaurant around here” Darn,,, Chorong was so surprised, she can’t believe Bomi has this courage to take her to dinner, or maybe it’s just for manner?

Bomi drives her car to the restaurant nearby, inside her heart she’s proud of herself because she was brave enought to take Chorong for dinner after finished their weekend job.

We’re here unnie, this place has the best chicken menu in the world, you won’t be upset hehe” Chorong just smiles. Now the go inside the restaurant and order some menus.Of course Chorong will order her favorite menu, it’s Chicken feet.

Wow unnie you like chicken feet? you know that the best menu here is chicken feet” Bomi happy as she took Chorong to the right place and vica versa. Bomi and Chorong eats happily, actually they both feel fly to the sky as dinner together is the thing they expected before.

Wow the foods are all delicious Bomi-ya, thanks for taking me to this place, I’ll come here often”

I’m glad that you like the place unnie, at least I didn’t take you to the wrong place hhehe. I’ll take you here again if you want and this is my treat.”

After eating, Bomi drives Chorong to her apartment

Thanks for droping me Bomi-ya, do you want to come inside?” Chorog nervously offers Bomi to her place, but it’s already late so Bomi decide to go home

Thank you unnie, maybe next time, it’s late already you need to take a rest you must be tired.”

Okay then, be careful on your way home and thank you for today, bye”

Bomi bids goodbye to Chorong, she can stop smiling on her way home, she’s too happy because today she spent lots of time with Chorong even have dinner together.

 

A/N :

Wowww,, really?? Bomi finaly have a chance to go out with Chorong, even have dinner together hhahah. Proud of you baby, you need to take the next step. Hhahah

So how's the story? interesting?? again, sorry for the mistakes or lack of the story. I hope you enjoy it.

Thank you for those who subscribing, voting and comments. It means a lot to me.

If ou have any idea just tell me :D I have to make the story better.

Happy reading everyone

See you on the next chapter.

Love you all <3

 

xoxo

Chomi lover