CHAPTER 71

BEAUTIFUL

Bomi's POV

I don't know why I always forgive Chorong unnie easily. I just love her too much that I always end up forgive her from the smallest even the biggest mistake. Even though her mistake recently was not totally her fault, but still, she has made a mistake for lying to me.

I call Eunji, I want to talk about it with her, Hayoung's just too busy I don't want to disturb her.

"Eunji-ya, where are you?” I ask call her on the phone.

"Oy Bbom-ah, I'm home, just come here"

So I go to Eunji's apartment, I want to talk about everything that happened lately, I just need other person's point of view. I told her everything, about my problems and what I feel inside.

"Bbom-ah, don't you think you need sort of time to stay alone? I mean, you need to think about everything that happen to your relationship. I know you love Chorong unnie that much and I might do the same too if that happens to me and Naeun. But you need to think of yourself too, you need to be selfish sometimes"

"I know, it sounded I'm really stupid. I don't know why Chorong unnie always hide if it's anything about Tamaki, you know,, things that not related to work, she would tell me everything if it's about work but she never tell me if she did something private with him. It just feels like she's cheating on me. But,, but I always end up forgive her even though we fought hard. I just don't understand myself Eunji-ya" I put my head on my palms while letting out everything to Eunji.

"I might not knowing your real feel, but why do I feel that you need your own space to think about everything, your relationship, I mean if you want your relationship last till marriage, you have to make sure if Chorong unnie's ready, I mean, to get her parent's approval, her courage and more, she's going to be General Manager tho,and she probably will care about her reputation too. I don't mean to frightening you Bbom-ah, but, that's just my point of view, as your friend, You went through like this not only once." Eunji gave her point of view, I didn't expect she would say those kind of things, but I admit she's right.

"Hfff I didn't know things will be this complicated it feels like I struggled handling all our problems alone while Chorong unnie's struggling with her own problems." I sighed many times.

"Well, I cannot say if Chorong unnie's not suit for you, but maybe it's just because she was totally straight before she knew you, that's shy she's struggling so much with her own problems, but I know unnie really loves you too, I'm sure you know that too.."

Well Eunji's opinions kinda makes me distracted, I wonder if I really meant to be with her??

"I know, but everything got me distracted, hff I feel like I'm the only one who fight for our relationship, we should've gone to her parent this weekend but I feel like that would be in vain, useless, her father so much wanting her daughter to get closer to Tamaki, I guess I'm lost" I hang my head down, I can feel eunji keep tapping my shoulder to comfort me.

"Eyy,,don't give up that fast buddy, there's no way Yoon Bomi can give up, you need to fight, together with unnie, as long as unnie loves you that much" I still burried my head on my palms.

"I'm tired Eunji-ya to be honest, I'm really tired, I've told her too about this, but she only apologizes to me and asking me for a chance till she gets her parents approval. It's been almost a year but we're still like this. I know sometimes I mess up too with Nana, but I always tell her in the end, I never hide any single things from her....."

"Yeahhh,, I feel tired...." I stop here, I cannot continue what I was going to say, I only give a bitter smile. I didn't realize that tears are running down to my face that made Eunji laughs.

"Hhahaha yaah babo-ya, don't cry, it's not like you,, I told ya, if you really love her so much then try to not to give up one more time, then if same thing happen again in the future, you may give up, you're just a human Man,, you deserve other girl that ready to live with you and love you with all her hearts without any hesitation"

Well this stupid tears do not stop and keep falling and that made Eunji laughs more I hit her shoulder.

"Yahh stop laughing paboo..." I said to Eunji while wiping my tears that keep running down.

"Hahhah,, stop crying then,. But that's all I can say buddy, but in the end, do what your heart wants to do" Eunji hugs me on my shoulder trying to console me.

Then I'm thinking something that I have to do, whether unnie has told her parents or not. I think I should propose her as soon as possible.

"Eunji-ya, I think I should propose her soon..." I told Eunji, she opened , look startled.

"Huh? Propose her? Are you sure?" She asked and I nodded.

"Hmm, you know, Next week will be our 1st anniversary and I think I should propose her on that day, I want to give her my best present on that day."

Eunji looks like thinking of something

"Mm are you really sure? Propose her even without Chorong parents approval?"

"I think it's the only way I can do, I want Chorong unnie to be mine, I have to propose her before Tamaki moves to New York, maybe I will need your help, but please don't spill it out to everyone even unnie, well you can tell Naeun of course, I can trust her, I'll need help from Hayoung too."

"Well, if that's what you think is right for both of you, I will help you everything, no need to worry, I hope there won't be too much obstacles."

"Thank you so much Eunji-ya, thank you for listening to me advising me and helping me" I said thanks to her and hugs her.

"That's the only thing I can do to your happiness, you deserve to be happy, I'll always support you, no matter what" she hugged me back.

I feel relieve I can spill out everything to Eunji.


 

Chorong's POV

"Baby where are you? Let's have dinner later" I call my baby and ask her for dinner, I missed her already, since today I have to work overtime though it's Saturday, I told her I might finish at 5pm but it's 4pm and I already finished meeting.

"I'm on the way unnie, Have you finished?" She asked me, she told me on her way? Where has she been? Meeting Nana?

“On the way? Where have you been baby? Did you go out somewhere??” I ask her curiously, I hope she didn't go out to meet Nana today.

“I was at Eunji's apartment, I feel bored at home, where are you unnie?” She asked me, I wonder what was she doing at Eunji's apartment.

“Ahh, okay baby, I've finished just now, can we have dinner now?” I ask

“Of course unnie, do you want me to pick you up?”

“Let's meet at my apartment baby, you can wait in front of my apartment, I'll just drop my car”

“Okay unnie, I'll be there on 15 minutes” She said.


 

I arrived at my apartment and I see Bomi has been waiting for me, I walk directly to her car and enter.

“Hello baby...” I greet her and peck her cheek as usual, I can see her face is not really bright today. I hope there's not something bad with her.

“Hello unnie...” she greets me back and smiles at me,

“What happen baby? You don't look good today, are you tired?” I ask her.

“Huh? Anni unnie, nothing happen, what do you want to eat?” She asked me, I'm happy because if I asked her if something bad happen, she always brightened up the mood by herself.

“Let's eat dakgalbi baby,, “

She brings me to our favorite restaurant near Hongdae.

“So baby, what did you do at Eunji's place? It's rare to you going there” I ask her, to be honest I'm curious what they talked about.

“Mmm nothing, just hangout together, talking about random things, I just feel bored at home”

I nod hearing her explanation, I know I should believe her even though deep inside my heart I know there are the things about me that they talked about.


 

No Ones POV

“Wow,, well, it's always coincidence I always see Chorong and Bomi having dinner together, why don't they just speak out their relationship to public? But I think Chorong's father liked me, I'm sure I still have a chance to take Chorong from Bomi. I guess I should get Chorong right before I go to New York. Hmm, I'm have to do something”

It's Tamaki who said that, he's in the same restaurant where Bomi and Chorong having dinner. Seems like he tried to do something to them.

“Mmm let me call Chorong, I'm sure he won't pick up if she's with Bomi”

Tuuuuuuuuuuutt....

Tamaki calls Chorong and he's waiting for Chorong to pick his call.


 

Chorong sees her mobile that is ringing

Huh Tamaki, gosh what is he up to, why he call me when I'm with Bomi?” she said in her thought.

“Who called unnie??” Bomi ask her girlfriend curiously, she can see something's strange from Chorong's expression.

“Eoh? Eum, Tamaki baby, I don't know what he called me for, I have no any left job from him” Chorong tried to answer as normal as possible. Chorong just ignored Tamaki's call and didn't pick up

“Oh, why don't you pick up the call?” Bomi asked back

“Mmm, I don't have anything to do or talk with him baby, I've done all my tasks” Chorong said, she just put the phone on the table, and Bomi just shrugged, and avoiding looking at Chorong.

But Chorong's phone rings again one more time, Chorong takes a glance to Bomi when Bomi's also glancing at her.

“Wait a minute baby”


 

Phone Convo

Tmk : Hello Chorong-chan

Cr : Nae,

Tmk : Where are you? Do I disturb you?

Cr : I'm having dinner with,,, my friend, wae?

Tmk : Ahh, I just thought to asking you to have dinner with me

Cr : Owh, sorry I can't

Tmk : Well that's too bad, I really want to have dinner just with you

Cr : I can't right now

Tmk : Okay, so can you please make it another time?

Tamaki asked that question that made Chorong glancing at Bomi before she could answer that.

Cr : I'll find the time

Tmk :Ah okay Chorong-chan, enjoy your dinner

Chorong ends up the phone call and put her mobile inside her bag, she doesn't want anybody disturb her dinner time with her baby. She takes a glance to her girlfriend who's pretending to be busy with her mobile. Chorong closes her eyes, she knows Bomi is in her bad mood already. She blames herself for ruining the mood.

“Baby...” Chorong called her girlfriend, Bomi lift her head and just mumbling

“hmmm?”

“Are you angry?” Chorong asks

“Nope, why I have to?”Bomi said sarcastically. That makes Chorong takes a deep breath and sighing.

“But your face clearly shows it baby” Chorong said weakly. She prays inside her heart she doesn't want to fight with Bomi right now. She really miss the younger.

“No unnie, it's your right to talk with anyone” Bomi said that makes Chorong sighing so many times.

“Hfff,,,, he invited me to dinner with him, but I told him I'm having dinner with....”

“Your FRIEND....” Bomi cuts of, Chorong hasn't finished her utterance. She make it clear at the word Friend

“Hfff,,,,” Chorong hangs her head down facing the table, she doesn't know what to talk.

“Can you take me home? I want to take a rest” Chorong said to Bomi with her almost cracked voice, she has lost her mood to spend the time with her girlfriend, She thinks if she stays with her they will only quarell. Bomi just nod without saying anything, she doesn't want to fight with Chorong right now, she has no energy at all. Actually Chorong wanted to spend the night together since it's Saturday night.

After pays the bill, Bomi takes Chorong to her car and drive her home. They don't talk each other during the ride. Bomi doesn't even glance to Chorong at all, which makes Chorong's eyes gotten red.

Why Tamaki always ruined our dinner, I didn't have the mood to meet Chorong unnie today, but I keep accepted when she asked me to have dinner with her, but it didn't make my mood got better” Bomi said through her mind.

Bomi stops her car in front of Chorong's lobby.

“I know you're angry, I'm sorry for ruining our dinner time, jeongmal mianhae. Have a good rest” Chorong said, she was about to get out from Bomi's car without pecking the younger.

“I'll go back to hometown tomorrow” Bomi said, still without glancing at Chorong.

“Wae? Why all of sudden?” Chorong feels Bomi is avoiding her, she knows it's all because of her.

“Nothing, eomma said she missed me” Bomi said

“Nae, say my hi to eomma” Chorong said weakly

“Nae...” Bomi answered. They've gotten their mood worse today. They will blame Tamaki of course. He succeed making Bomi and Chorong lost their mood to spend the night together.

Chorong was about to ask if she might can join her, she missed Bomi's mother tho, but she thinks it's not a good idea. She better let Bomi stays alone with her parent. Well this week actually a day to go to Chorong's hometown to tell her parent about their relationship. But Bomi refused to go, she said that Chorong isn't ready. Well Bomi's right, Chorong knows herself that she isn't ready to open up to her parents and ask their approval.

Chorong decided to go to Church, she needs time to talk with God about her problems

“God,, Father, Bomi's right, I'm not ready,, I'm not ready to tell my parent about our relationship, I'm just too stupid, coward, I never fight for our relationship, I'm too selfish, I only think about myself. I'm sorry baby for always hurting you even lying to you, But I swear I realy love her. I do want to live with her" I cry a lot when kneeling down in front of altar. I cannot stop crying,

"Father, I don't want to lose her, I want to live with her, forever, please help me to open up my parents eyes, so that they can approve our relationship. Please don't make Bomi lost her love for me, please..."

I cry as loud as I can, as I pray inside the church. I cry a lot because I remember Bomi's action toward me is a bit cold these days, not as usual she is. I feel sad as I know she might feel tired of our relationship. And maybe she's bored too.

 

Bomi's POV

I wanted to go home all of sudden, I want to ask permission to my parent if I will propose Chorong unnie next week. I keep asking myself if I really want to propose her, I don't know why I feel like I don't want to see her. I keep questioning myself too if I still really love her like the first time, I feel like my love for her has faded away slowly. But I don't want to be apart from her. Maybe it's just because of those incidents lately

I make Sure to myself that I really want to marry her, I want Chorong unnie to be my wife. I want to live with her. I wonder if I'd have that chance?

 

-to be continued-

 

A/N 

Hii,, guys,, do you think Chomi can really unite as one??  Well I'm guessing most of u want a happy ending??

I'll see you on next chapter.

Thx fo everyone who read and re-reading this story.

I love U

 

XOxo

@pabbochomi