CHAPTER 77

BEAUTIFUL

Chorong's POV

It's weekend, It's been a week I lost my baby, I really miss her, I don't know what to do on the holiday. I wake up early in the morning and dress myself with a casual outfit. I drink a coffee and takes a bit of pancake that I made. I only ate it a bit, it used to be Bomi who ate the rest of mine. I take my key and goes down to basement and start to drive my car without a certain direction. I look like a fool with a blank mind, driving where my steering wheel directs. I drive for almost one hour and I didn't realize that I reached Suwon, Bomi's hometown. I don't know why I drove my car here, I was in a blank state while I drive. I stop in front of supermarket that belongs to Bomi's parent. I sit inside my car and staring at the place that I has been here before with Bomi. Without I realize, tears fall down from my eyes, it really hurts having a good memory that maybe will never happen again. I wipe my tears and get down from my car, I decide to go there and meet Bomi's parent. I'm going to apologize to them for hurting their daughter. I walking enter the supermarket, I can see Bomi's mother is arranging the stuffs with Bomi's cousin while Bomi's father is checking some fresh vegetables.

Eomeonim,,, Abeonim...” I call them softly and they immediately turn their head and look distracted when they saw me.

Oh, Chorong-ah... What brings you here?” Bomi's mom asked me with her soft tone

Eomeonim,, Abeonim.. I,,, I would like to,,, apologize, for everything that I did...” I said to them with my teary eyes, Bomi's mom seems understand my condition, she told me to go to their home.

Sit down Chorong-ah” Said Bomi's mom and when they were about to sit down instead of sitting down too, I kneel down and giving them a full bow, I cry so much, I really feel guilty to them.

Eomeonim,, Abeonim,,please forgive me,,, pleasebforgive me for hurting Bomi.....I've hurt her when she loved me that much, I broke her heart, I really am sorry,,,really really sorry... I know you may hate me right now”

I bow to them and cried hard, I don't know what to do, I just want to apologize to them, since I cannot apologize to Bomi. I keep bowing and crying a lot in front of them.

I know I've been so stupid,,,,, really really stupid,,,,she loved me so much but this is what I did to her. You can do anything to me, punish me for my stupidness”

Suddenly, Bomi's mom gets up and hold my shoulder, she told me to get up and stop bowing.

Get up Chorong-ah, you don't need to do this...” But I insisted to keep bowing until they really forgive me, I know that won't be easy for them, but this is all I can do.

Please forgive me,,, please.....” I keep bowing to them that made Bomi's father also speak up.

Get up Chorong-ah, you don't need to apologize to us, come on get up,”

I finally get up and follow that they said, I get up and sit on the couch while still crying hard.

I... really regret my mistakes and I really want to apologize to Bomi, but I cannot find her, I understand she never want to talk to me again, she must hate me a lot, this is my own fault for doing stupid mistakes”

I can see Bomi's parent just taking a deep breath, I understand too if they're angry too.

You don't need to apologize to us, it's your problem with Bomi. But Bomi isn't here right now, maybe you'll need times till you can find her and apologize to her, and we never hate you, it's good if you regret what you did to Bomi”

I only nod while still crying hard in front of Bomi's parent, they're right, but I still feel guilty to them too, and I really feel relieved they don't hate me and that made me feel guilty more and more. I was startled when suddenly Bomi's mom get up and hugs me. I really can't stop crying in front of them.

Stop crying Chorong-ah, maybe you and Bomi need time to be alone for now, and you need to give her some times till she can figure out what to do”

I want to ask them where is Bomi but I don't have courage as Bomi's mom said that Bomi needs time to be alone for now, I just going to do what she said. And deep inside my heart I'm still hoping that Bomi will forgive me someday. I'll do anything so that she will forgive me.
 

Bomi's POV

It's been few days since I start living in Japan, it really feels good here, I love the atmosphere here, the city, the night few, the fresh air the neighbors. I really like them all, they're kind to me too. I spend my days walking around the city with my camera, I take so many pictures there, I go to Shibuya and other City in Japan at night, I love night few. I only enjoy the city and also the food. I'm trying hard to forget what happen lately.

I take a walk after getting a cup of coffee, I walk around Shibuya at night where there are lots of people are enjoying themselves, shopping, eating, walking here and there, there are also lots of couples are walking hand in hand, that reminds me how I and Chorong unnie used to walk together around Hongdae at night just to get her favorite chicken feet And remind me when we walked hand in hand then she asked me to stop and buying couple things.

.................................................

Aishhh,, why I remember that all of sudden??!! I my head and continue walking...

"Baby, let's take a selca...." (In Japanese)

I turn my head when I heard a girl is talking to her girlfriend, they look cute, I smile while glancing at them, I remember how shy Chorong unnie when I asked her to take selca and how she got mad when I peck her cheek while taking pictures.

...................................................

Arrghhh,, why is everything here remind me of her, the feeling of hurt appears again because of the view around here, it really hurts that I can't have that moments again.

If only you didn't hurt me....”

Hfff, I sighing myself, tried to forget the memories that appearing suddenly. I continue walking around the Shibuya. I take few pictures of peoples over here.

I get back to my dorm after three hours enjoying my time around Shibuya. I clean myself and laying myself on my bed while checking some pictures that I took. I tried to sleep as I feel tired today.

I call my parent first before I sleep

"Eomma..." I called my mom

"Darling, how are you today?" My mom asked me, I love how my mom always ask me that question everyday, I'm sure she's expecting me to get better day by day.

"I'm good eomma, I miss you and Appa too, I just got back from taking a walk around Shibuya, I bought some stuffs for you and Appa"

"You don't have to buy anything for us honey, just focus with yourself" mom said

"Nae Eomma, where is Appa? Still in store?"

"Nae, he's still there with Jeongjin. And by they way....."

I heard mom stop talking for a while,

"What is it eomma?"

"Chorong came here today..." I was startled hearing what my mom said just now, Chorong unnie came to my home? What for? Looking for me?

"What for eomma?"

"She came to apologized to us,,, me and your dad"

Well I quite surprised She came to my parent to apologize, I didn't expect she would do that.

"She came to us, kneel down and bowed to us and she cried a lot, she asked me to forgive her for what she has done to you, I told her to get up but she keep kneeling down and crying, asking me for forgiveness, your Dad told her to apologized to you someday, she thought that we hate them"

I take a deep breath after hearing Mom's story about Chorong unnie's coming today. Well I didn't expect she would come to my parent to asking for a forgiveness instead of looking for me.

"Just let her be Eomma, I don't wanna think about that for now, I'm going to sleep now Eomma, say hi to appa, I love you so much"

I'm still thinking about what Eomma said, well all that I know, Chorong unnie loves my parent so much and vice versa. I stared at my phone for a while before I sleep, then I remember how I used to do a video call with her before we sleep. Aarrghhh why it reminds me again??!! It's really annoying. I tried to close my eyes... Forcedly, since I can't really do it, why there are so many thing today that made me remember her? Hfff I still feel really hurt, really hurt every time that scene appeared on my head. I try to hold back my tears, I may not crying, Come on Bomi don't be so weak, you're here to escape and heal yourself not to cry. I turn on the healing music and try to sleep.

 

No One's POV

Meanwhile Chorong's condition is getting worse day by day. She didn't eat properly and she forced herself to work till night. Even it's 8pm now and Chorong is still at the office. Eunji who is accidentally still in office to because she has a dateline, takes a glance to Chorong's work room. She's already know why the later is always going home late everyday, though she almost never talk to her anymore.
Chorong walks out from her work room to pantry, she wants to drink coffee, then she spotted Eunji is standing in front of the copy machine,, copying some documents.

"Dateline, Eunji-ya?' Chorong asked her worriedly as she know that Eunji never talk to her anymore.

"Nae..." Eunji just answered shortly as usual and that makes Chorong feel sad, now only Naeun who still want to talk to her, Eunji and Hayoung have been avoiding her so much.

Chorong made her coffee and heading back to her room without greeting Eunji again. Chorong's condition is really getting worse, physically, she's getting thinner as she almost never eat properly and only drink coffee and only eat ramen sometimes. Her face always looked pale, and her voice is also really weak, her eyes look really glassy. Eunji also observed silently, deep inside she's worried about Chorong's condition but she just never want to show it.

Eunji has finished her works and she prepared herself to get back to home, she packed her belonging and bid goodbye to the other staffs that are still in the office. She was about to walk out from her department but then she heard a voice of glass fall down and crashed. She turns her head and immediately run to the voice source. It's from Chorong's work room.

Chorong unnie....!”


 

Eunji's POV

I screamed as soon as I saw Chorong's fainted on the floor. Her body temperature is really high and her face is really really pale.

Ow My God, why is it so hot? Hfff”

Taekwoon Oppa.... help me...” I run outside to call on of the staff that still here, I ask help to him to bring Chorong unnie to my car. I have to take her to hospital.

Omo, what happen to Chorong??” He asked

Please help me take her to my car, I'll take her to hospital”

I'll drive you there, come on...”

Taekwoon oppa brings her to my car and he drive us to hospital. I bring her to Emergency room.

You can go home oppa, thank you so much, do you want to take my car?” I ask him

No no, I'll just take a bus, are you sure you'll stay alone here?”

I'll call her friend don't worry, thank you so much Oppa, sorry for bothering you”

I was so panicked and I remember that I haven't told Naeun yet, so I call her.

Phone Convo

Ej : Babe, where are you?

Ne : I'm at home honey, waeyo?

Ej : Chorong unnie is in Hospital right now, I took her here just now, she fainted in office.

Ne : Mwo? She fainted again? I'll come there honey, wait for me nae
 

Hfff, why am I doing this, helping a girl who hurting my friend. Deep inside my heart I still care for her as she's the girl that Bomi love so much. It's the first time seeing her like this, forcing herself and tortured herself.


 

Chorong's POV

I open my eyes slowly, it feels so heavy, my eyes and my head. I got a real severe headache. I take my time to discover where I am, I take a look around, I realize that I'm not in my room. All that I remember was last night I made a coffee and still on my office. It's hospital,

Aigooo....”

How can I end up here? Who brings me here? I scan all the room one more time when I had a clear sight, I see someone is sleeping while sitting on the couch. Well inside my dream, I'm hoping it's Bomi, but I frowned to clear my view, it's Eunji. Could it be she's the one who took me here?

I tried to get up slowly, my body feels really terrible, I don't have energy to get up. And when I was trying to get up, the door is opened, I see someone is entering my room, it's Naeun.

Oh Unnie, you wake up?” She run to me while bringing a cup of coffee that I bet it's for Eunji.

Nae, Naeun-ah, why are you here too?” I ask her as I really can't remember what happen last night.

Eunji told me that you're here, I was so worry about you, let me help you to get up” She helps me get up from the bed.

Thank you Naeun-ah, so it was Eunji who brought me here last night?” I ask though I guess I know the answer.

Nae, she said you fainted last night and she took you here, drink this unnie, you'll feel better” She gives me a mineral water. I feel sad and I cry again.

Unnie why are you crying...?”

I don't know, maybe it's because Eunji has been hating me so much but then she helped me last night, I feel like a jerk Naeun-ah, you both shouldn't help me”

Unnie, you're always my friend and Eunji never hates you, she's just angry, she'll feel better soon”

Eunji wakes up, I'm a bit scare seeing her wake up,

E,,Eunji-ya,, t-thank you for bringing me here...” I said to her with a stuttering tone.

It's okay unnie, you feel better?” I was startled hearing her asking me about my condition.

N-nae, thank you Eunji-ya” I stuttered with my utterance, she just nods.

*********

It's been few days I stay in Hospital, it's a shame, I just been assigned as a new General Manager but I fall sick and has to bed rest in Hospital for few days. I didn't tell my parent if I was charged here, I don't want to make them worry about me.

Chorong-ah...” I was busy with my mobile checking some work but then I was shocked by my dad's voice, Ow my God, how did he find out that I am in Hospital now? Aigoo...”

Appa....” I greet her weakly.

Yaah, how could you not tell us that you're in Hospital? You made me worried” He said.

How did you know I'm here Appa? I just need some rest, that's all”

Geez don't lie, you can just rest at home if you need, I call your office to tell you that I'm in Seoul today but your staff told me that you're in Hospital for two days, don't make me worry Chorong-ah, you can just tell your mother, she will come here to take care of you”

I was frightened by my father, he's always scary if he's mad.

N-nae Appa, mianhae,, I just don't want to make you worry and,,, and don't worry Naeun takes care of me here Appa...”

He sits down beside me and holding my palms and caressing it soflt.

I know, but you should at least tell us if you're sick, don't try to be strong. Tell me do you have any problem? It's not like you used to sick like this if you have no problems”

Hff, how can he has such a feeling, he knows that I'm having a problem, I wonder if I should tell her my problems or not?

Nae Appa, Jeongmal mianhae...” I glance at him while crying

Now be honest, you're hiding something from me?"

Now what I should tell to my father? Should I tell him what made me like this?
"Tell me Chorong-ah, I'm your father I know you well..."
Instead of telling him, I get up and cry and hug him
"What's wrong dear...??"
"Appa,, I... I just l-lost someone I love,, someone that I really love"
"Who is it? Tamaki? Is it because he moved to New York and you become like this?"
He let go off ny hug. My dad still expecting me with Tamaki, hfff. I know it's the time, I hope it's the right time for me to tell the truth all this time
"Aniya..."
"Then who?"
To be honest, I'm still afraid of telling him this, but, I know I have to do something for my relationship, I know it's late but I hope I will still have a chance.
"Bo....Bomi..." I hang my head down, I don't even dare to see appa's face.
"Bomi? Your bestfriend? What happen to her?"
"Appa, I,, I want to t-tell you the truth,,...." I said with a stuttered tone.
"Bo....Bomi is not my B-bestfriend....."
"Then what? Just get to the point Chorong-ah" he ask me with a bit asserted tone.
"Appa, Bomi is actually, my......" I take a deep breath before I tell the truth, I'm not gonna care with the risk right now.
".........My girlfriend........."
"Your what?? Make it clear..."
"M-my girlfriend,, I.... I'm in relationship with B-Bomi"
I know he's gonna be angry and I can't even see his face right now...
"What kind of joke is this??!" As I guessed, his tone is getting higher, tears start to fall down from my eyes, regretting that I should have done it since earlier.
"It,,, it's not a j-joke Appa,, I,, I am in a relationship with Bomi,, I,, I love Bomi so much,,,,"
I can see Appa gritting his fist
"For how long?!!"
"A... A year.." I feel frightend but deep inside I feel like something heavy in my body is gone.
"A year??!! are you crazy or what Chorong-ah? You're a girl and how can you have a relationship with a girl too,, this is forbiden you know... And you have so many boys who love you, how can you end up having relationship with a girl, stop it Chorong-ah...!!"
"B-but I just love Bomi,, I never love any other, even Tamaki,, I never love him, I just love Bomi" I start to cry again, I can only cry and will give up with no matter what happen after I told the truth.
"This isn't right, I never allow my daughter to be a lesbian, that's dirty you can just be a bestfriend with Bomi, but not that kind of relationship, understand? What if your Mom know about this?! Stop it from now on Chorong-ah, break up with Bomi...!!"
"I love Bomi, and she loves me so much..."
"But this isn't right I told you...!! Call Bomi now and tell her I want to meet her now...!!!" He's angry, fortunately I am charged in a VIP room that's big enough so no one outside will hear us.
I get up from my bed, I take off my IV drip forcedly, I walk to my dad and kneeling down, I hold his knees and begging.
"I'm sorry Appa for being such a bad daughter, but I love Bomi so much,, I cannot live without her.... Please let me continue,, I just love Bomi...please I beg you Appa..." I'm begging him by kneeling down on him, begging and crying, that's all I can do.
"NO...!! From now on, call your Bomi and break up with her, I'll never approve this kind of relationship...!!"

-to be continued-

 

A/N : 

Hi,, hi, Chorong finally did it, though it's kinda kate, but she did it... An early morning uodate for you, sorry to make you wait for this update I'm trying to make this story keep interesting. I hope you guys enjoy it. Sorry for any kind of mistakes

See ya.

Love you

Xoxo

Pabbochomi