CHAPTER 5

BEAUTIFUL

Morning in the office, Chorong gladly announce that their Summer special edition has reached the best seller of the month in the whole korea. So she wants to celebrate with all the staffs who have worked hard for this edition.

Great everyone, our Summer Special Edition has reached the best seller for this month, it’s because all you hardworks, thank you very much everyone, and since it’s weekend, I’d like to celebrate together with all of you,  tonight at the Sparkle Bar, at 8 pm” Chorong happily announce that good news all the staffs are clapping for the joy of their successful. All the staff cheer up for the invitaion.

Here you go, the thing that Bomi doesn’t like is club and crowded, but she can’t do nothing but come to that club, since it’s a celebration and Chorong herself who invited all the staff.


At the Sparkle Club

Hey Bomi, Congrats dude, you did a great great job, all the pictures come out great, wonderful” Eunji greets her same aged friend and work partner.

Yow Eun, you did a great job too you know, it’ll be nothing without a brilliant editor like you dude” Eunji just smile hearing Bomi’s compliment.

Actually Bomi is uncomfortable with this situation, but she knows that she can’t escape, she just hopes that Hayoung will come fast so that she’ll have a friend to talk.

Why are you seems so uncomfortable Bomi-ya?” Eunji ask

Actually I'm never comfortable with this kind of place, I’d rather stay at the dorm, you know, sleep all night hahaa..” Bomi tried to explain to Eunji about her condition.

Aah,, arrasseo, then why don’t you excuse yourself to Chorong unnie? I'm sure she’ll understand”
“It's OK Eunji-ya, I have to respect her invitation, nevermind, I’ll stay here”

Okay then enjoy your time, I’ll go get some drink.” Then Eunji left Bomi until Bomi can't see a figure of her work partner.


 

Bomi sit alone on the bar, she doesn’t want to drink, since she drives. So she just enjoy some cola and snack, she feels alone because Nana isn’t there, Nana has to go to Italy for photo session with Fashion TV and Hayoung said that she will come with Naeun, but they’ll be late coming to the party.

Bomi doesn’t realize arroud her until she feels a hand taps her back, what a surprise it’s a girl that she adore so much, her senior Park Chorong.

Bomi-sshi, I see you just sit here from the time you come, don’t you enjoy the party? And why are you alone?” Chorong ask, she is wondering why Bomi is alone, not with Nana.

O, Annyeong unnie, I do enjoy the party of course, this is my way to enjoy and I am alone because everyone is enjoying the party as you see Unnie” Bomi tried to asnwer politely so that Chorong would not find out that she’s not comfortable with the party.

Aa.h,,yee, Arraseo,, so, you are uhmm,,, what I mean is, you're not with Nana? I do invite her too and also Hayoung”

Great Chorong, you’re too obvious, now Bomi will know that you’re trying to find out why Nana isn’t here with her” Chorong thought, she regret what she asked to Bomi before.

Hayoung said that she’ll be coming late with Naeun and Nana is in Italy for a photoshoot with the Fashion TV” Chorong thinks, Bomi must be really close to Nana, because she knows everything about Nana, even know where she is now.

Mmm nae, arraseo, mm,,, do you want some drink? I can take it if you want” Chorong suddenly feels happy hearing that Nana is not around,

Oh, no Thanks Unnie, but I’m not drinking tonight, I’m driving”. Bomi just give her simpel answer with smile

>>>>>>

 

Naeun who just come with hayoung, tries to find Chorong and she just smile when she finds Chorong is talking to Bomi. She's sure that Chorong likes Bomi, though Chorong hasn't told her, she knows by Chorong's act whenever Bomi's around and whenever she talk about Bomi, Chorong getting so excited.

Hayoung-ah, see that?” Said Naeun while pointing to Chorong, “See that Chorong Unnie, I bet she likes your Bomi unnie” Hayoung see what Naeun talks about.

Jinja unnie? Why you think she loves Bomi unnie too? You know, Bomi unnie is a Pabbo, not suit for an angel like Chorong unnie hhahah” Hayoung said that jokingly.

Geez how can you said that to your unnie” Naeun and Hayoung just laughs

Hahaha kidding unnie, as I told you that Bomi unnie loves Chorong unnie from the first sight, they need few step closer, drop the formalities and then date”

They need to find out soon by themselves. I guess Chorong unnie is just too shy, you know..” and then Hayoung cuts her off,

And Bomi unnie is a pabbo hhahaha”

Geez that Unnie, why she is always around Bomi these days, I am sure she likes Bomi unnie too, I can see it clearly, I have to find out.” that's what Naeun thought seeing Chorong these days.


 

The next day at Chorong's apartment

Unnie, I saw what you did last night” Naeun who comes to Chorong’s apartment to visit her.

Did what? what do you mean Naeunie? I did nothing last night.” Chorong still haven't found out about what Naeun said

You’re too obvious Unnie, I knew you were happy because Bomi was not with Nana, and you tried to drink with Bomi, just say yes Unnie, be honest you like Bomi right?,” Naeun chuckled thinking about a little thing that Chorong did last night.

Ww..what?? wh..what did you say, it’s non sense, stop talking nonsense”

If I talk nonsense then why are you stuttering and nervous now? Be honest Unnie, I’m your lifetime bestfriend, and I know you very well, let me repeat, very well... hahaha”

Naeunie, stop it will ya?” Chorong then get up from her bed and go to kitchen and get some cold drink, she can’t even drink properly because of Naeun sudden question.

C’mon Unnie, look at me and answer me, You like Yoon Bomi right?” Naeun keep asking and this time she cups Chorong face and stare at Chorong’s eyes.

"A..ahh,, about thattt.. I, aishh this girl, hhow could I like Yoon Bomi, I'm not even close to her, and we never talk a lot, we just talk about job, tthat's all”

Naeun just laugh hearing Chorong's statement “You're so funny Unnie, fine if you don't like Bomi, maybe I can take Bomi” Naeun said that words and wink to Chorong.

Well,, it's,, it's up to you,, bbut you like Eunji right?” Again, Naeun laughs hard hearing what Chorong said, Naeun knows that Chorong is jealous.

I do like Eunji, but she never see me, she's too stupid, never realized when I showed her my feeling. I guess she only likes you, so if you don't like Bomi then I will move from Eunji and get close to Bomi hahhahah”

Naeun didn't stop teasing her best friend about Bomi. Mean while Chorong becomes more and more confused about all the condition.

 

Chorong's POV

Aishh this little evil, how could she think that I like Bomi. But I don't even know myself, do I really like Bomi?I know that she's so interesting, she's cool, good looking, but we're not that close, we even still use formality"

That's what inside Chorong's mind, she is confused with her own feeling,

She has a strong charisma, even some girls and boys want to be close to her, but is she a player? but I never thought to like a girl, aisshh,,my headhache”

--- to be continued---

 

Hi... hi.....

What's up everyone? I'm back again, sorry for very late updating. I had vertigo since Monday, which is meant I have to totally bedrest and did not go to the office.

I hope you like this chapter, please do any comments for the sake of good story because I know there are a lot better stories out there.

And thanks a lot for those who read this story. I appreciate it a lot and it means a lot to me.

See you at the next chapter.

I love you all.

 

xoxo

Chomi Lover ^^