CHAPTER 89

BEAUTIFUL

No One's POV

It's been few week since Bomi and Chorong fought with Nana on a restaurant. But Bomi, somehow she still feel guilty about that, but there's nothing she can do. Nana keeps wanting her to give a chance when she can't, as has been said before that Bomi only loves Chorong and nobody else. And after that incident Nana really never showed up or try to find Bomi. That made Bomi worried a bit, however Nana is still her closest friend before.

But Bomi doesn't want to over think about it, she still needs to maintain her life with Chorong, her future. It's good that she can get her girlfriend back in her life, but they still need to win against Chorong's parent. Bomi still think about the way to make Chorong's parent accept them.


 

Bomi's POV

I've been spacing out at home, since I got nothing to do. Chorong unnie and Eunji asked me if I want to go back to Style Magz, but I don't think I can go back there, I know that is the place that I loved, but I'm thinking about freelance or opening my own gallery. I'm also thinking about things to impress Chorong unnie's parent. What should I do to make them approve us. I'm still thinking about many stuffs while looking at my laptop, I open the folder that contained Chorong unnie's pictures that I took since the first time I knew her.

"Hff, how such a perfect goddess could really exist, I'll never regret choosing her for my life, she's a perfect wife material"

I keep smiling while staring at all unnie's pictures. She's too perfect in my eyes, no one can beat her. I stare at her picture that I took few months ago, when she's staring seductively. Mmm, then suddenly I had an idea, I want to take Choeong unnie's pictures someday. I want to make her as a model for a my private collection.

I was still busy looking at Chorong unnie's pictures and then my phone rings, I take a glance to the caller ID.

"Hi Lizz..."

"Bbom,, what are you doing right now? Are you with your girlfriend? I'm bored to death, let's have lunch with me" Geez, this girl really has the same character with Nana, from the way she talk the way she asking me out.

"I'm doing nothing right now and I'm nit with Chorong unnie, she's working, where do you want to lunch?"

"I guess I'm around your apartment now, give me the exact adress I'll pick you up"

"Owh alright, here's xxx xxxx xxx, just come up if you're here"

I hang up the phone and preparing myself while waiting for Lizzy to arrive.

Ttiiingg ttoongg...

I heard my bell's ringing, I walk to open the door, it's Lizzy.

"Hey, come in first...." I said to her and gives her a drink while I'm still preparing myself.

"Thanks,, wow, it's a nice place, typical Yoon Bomi the photographer hhaha"

"Wait a minute, I'll take my bag and we can go"

Lizzy was busy observing my apartment, she looks at here and there, seeing some Chorong unnie's big portrait on my wall.

"Wow, you really love your girlfriend, she's so lucky to have you" I'm grinning when she said that, and I nod as an approval.

"I am the luckiest one actually, I'm ready, let's go"

As I'm ready, we both walk out from my apartment and go to a place that Lizzy wants. I tried to call Chorong unnie but she didn't pick up the phone, maybe she's busy, I'll just call her again later.
Lizzy brings me to a restaurant with special stew menu, it's a perfect for my lunch, I only had a piece of bread this morning.

We made our order and talk aboit random things while waitinf for the food. I told to Lizzy about what happen to me and Nana few weeks ago.

"Damn, she loves you so much Bbom and that made me feel so small to get her back"

"Eyy don't say that, I was really sad till now, it has to happen again between me and Nana, if only she could understand"

"I really want to meet her, but Danny said she's in a bad state nowadays, I don't want to disturb her"

We stop talking for a while when our food coming, we enjoy our lunch and still continue talking about Nana and random things. I can see how much Lizzy loves Nana and wanting her back in her life. I wish I could help, but I don't want to interfere too much.


 

No One's POV

Bomi was enjoying her lunch till the last bite and still talking with Lizzy. But then they stop talking when Lizzy spotted a familiar figure is walking entering the restaurant.

"Huh?? N,,nana,, is that Nana??" Lizzy widened her eyes as she's surprissed finally can see Nana directly, meanwhile Bomi turns her head to see the person thay Lizzy mentioned, it's really Nana. It's a good moment for Lizzy but she doesn't think it's a good moment for her.

Nana....!!"

Lizzy called out Nana who is about to walk to a table near her table. She's turning her head here and there to see who called her and she looked so shocked when she found it was Lizzy, her long time ex girlfriend who called her. Nana never expect to meet her again, and she wondered why Lizzy is with Bomi right now.

"Lizz???!!" Nana frowned her eyes to makes sure if it's really Lizzy or not.

"Hey,, yeah it's me..." Lizzy greets her as normal as possible and doesn't want to sounded awkward.

Nana who looked so confused with the situation right now, she thinks so hard how could her ex, Lizzy is with Bomi right now? Nana didn't know that they both know each other.

“Lizz.??!! Wow, what are you doing here? Aren't you in LA? And,,, and why are you with Bomi? Do you know each other?!” Nana looked so confused seeing Lizzy with Bomi. She takes a glance to Bomi and Lizzy in turn.

“It's a long story Nan, how are you?” Lizzy asked Nana. Well Nana looked so in bad mood seeing Bomi standing in front of her.

“I'm bad, I didn't know you two know each other, well,...” She answered while glancing at Bomi sarcastically.

“Well, I'm leaving first, bye...” With that, Nana canceled her plan to eat lunch, but then Lizzy hold her hand, signaling Nana not to go first.

“W,wait Nan, can we talk?”

Nana still glancing at Bomi then throws away her sight to other side, seems like she still looked so angry to Bomi, well Bomi understand it.

“Not now,, later, ...” She said. Bomi feels she has to do something with both of them. She thinks it will be better if she leave them so that they can talk freely. Nana seems uncomfortable with her presence.

“Well, I guess I'm gonna leave first Lizz, so you can take your time with Nana unnie”

Bomi said, she takes her bag and ready to leave, but Lizzy holds her hand, she feels guilty tho because she's the one who takes Bomi to have lunch with her.

“Wait Bbom, don't leave, wait okay” Nana takes a glance to Lizzy who dares to hold Bomi's hands.

I Wonder how they meet and know each other? Why do they look so close and have known for a long time? Is Bomi dating Lizzy when she broke up with Chorong?” There are lots of question inside Nana's mind, she really could not understand why in the world so big, her ex girlfriend could meet and know the person that she love?

“Nan, let's spend time to talk, I want to talk to you, ” Lizzy said to Nana.

“We have nothing to talk, I'm gonna leave first, you can continue your date” Nana said with giving a sarcastic glare to both Lizzy and Bomi. Bomi blinks her eyes and takes a deep breath, seems there will be another misunderstanding.

“We're not dating...” Lizzy said.

“But you're close each other, is she also your reason why you rejected me, Bomi??” Nana asked again, and this time with annoyed tone, well Bomi knows she has to hold back her emotion.

“Lizzy isn't one of reason, no need to drag her unnie”

“Well, see? You're so cold now, I'll just leave now.” With that, Nana walks away from the two girls who confused with Nana's attitude just now.

Bomi told Lizzy to chase her ex girlfriend

“Go chase her now, don't waste your time”

“But you...?”

“No need to think about me, just go chase her, it's your time”

Lizzy feels guilty since she was the one who asked Bomi to out with her

“I'll talk to you later Bbom, see ya” Then Lizzy runs chasing for Nana and leaves Bomi in the restaurant alone. She throws her body on the chair.

Why does she always have endless problem with Nana? Hfff


 

Bomi's POV

Hff why in the world I have to always meet and fight with Nana in public place?!

I told Lizzy to chase Nana, I think it's her time to try to get her back, seems Lizzy still loves Nana that much. But I bet Nana misunderstood again now. She must be thinking that I was dating Lizzy or ever be close to Lizzy. Hfff

I paid the bill then go out from that restaurant, I walk around the street while trying to call Chorong unnie, I bet she's still busy with her meeting. Indeed a general manager kkekeke.

I decide to walk around the street while waiting for time. Fortunately I always bring my camera, I enjoyed myself walking around and take some pictures on the street, I take pictures of the street that look busy with all the people walking here and there doing random things, shopping, selling stuffs, eating or just walking around the streets with their friends. I walk around for almost one hour while waiting for time. I will just to to Chorong unnie's office, I remember she said that she will finish on time today. So I guess I will just go to her office without telling her.

I take a bus to go to Style's office, it takes only 15 minutes to reach the place. I'll be waiting her at the Coffee Cojjee, a coffee shop in front of the Style office. I arrived at the coffee shop and order two cups of Iced Americano, one for me and one for Chorong unnie. I asked help from the waitress to deliver the coffee to Chorong unnie's office. She used to do that when she craved for coffee but she cannot go out.

“Please don't tell her it's from me nae, thank you”


 

Chorong's POV

Hff Ow My God, today was really really hectic, I feel tired but I can't stop, I even haven't got my lunch. I go back to my room and check my mobile.

“Eoh? Bomi called me?” I wonder why she called me two hours ago.

I was checking my mobile and was about to call Bomi back but then I didn't realize if there's a cup of Iced Americano on the table.

“Huh? Coffee?? I didn't order it, who send me? I take a glance to Eunji's desk if she's holding a coffee or not, it could be her who ordered for me. I didn't drink it first, I take my mobile and call Bomi.

Phone Convo

Cr : Baby...

Bm : Hi Honey, finished your meeting? (I love how she calls me honey, I want it more often)

Cr : Nae baby, just now, I miss you,, why did you call me? Do you miss me too?

Bm : Mmm nae I miss you that's why I called you, but this pabbo forgot that her beautiful Lady is busy with meeting hehee.

Cr :You're pabbo but I love you so much, chu.. (I chuckled and kiss her through the phone)

Bm : You don't forget your lunch do you? It's almost 4 pm already.

Cr : Mm, I really had no time baby, I will now, I'm waiting for my late lunch coming, but I'm saved, someone sent me a coffee, I don't know who, maybe Eunji.

Bm : Geez you received coffee from unknown people and you drink it? What if there's poison?

Cr : Huh? No way, it's a coffee from Coffee Cojjee..

Bm : Mmm arraseeo unnie, so you're going home on time today?

Cr : Nae, I'll be home in next 30 minutes.

Bm : Okay then I'll order more cake while waiting for you.

Cr : Huh? What do you mean? WHere are you?

B : In your heart kkekeke
Cr : heol, do not kidding baby, where are you? Or is you who sent the coffee?
Bm : Hhaha no unnie, nah, just eat your meals now and don't go home late.

I finished l my tasks in 30 minutes. I've told Bomi that I'll go home earlier today. She called me but I didn't know where she is.


I packed my bag and ready to go home, I leave earlier than all my staffs. I bid goodbye to Eunji too who is ready to leave too.


I walk to through the corridor to reach the basement and I spot there are few peoples gathering around on the corner and talking about something. I was about to pass them by, but as I walk closer it's getting clearly what are they talking about, I walk slowly to make it clear.


"Yaah, Dayoung-ah, are you sure with what you heard?" I heard a girl asked to a staff named Dayoung, I guess she's from my department..


"Heol Miyoon-ah, I didn't only hear it, but I saw them long time ago, I saw Bomi hug Chorong sunbaenim at the airport when she went to Japan and I saw them kissing, freaking kissing, with my own eyes, no girls kissing on the lips if they're not a couple, so I'm sure that Bomi and Chorong sunbaenim are dating, she even called Bomi with Baby, I heard it lately"

"Well, I just didn't expect,, the perfect Goddess Park Chorong is a,,,,, lesbian..."


I stop my step when I heard they mentioned my name. Now I'm sure they're talking about my relationship with Bomi.
So that girl saw me kissed Bomi? And she heard me calling Baby? I tried hard to remember when did I make a call with Bomi lately? Woww, so some of them have already suspicious or even found out with my private life? Even Yein asked me too when I broke up with Bomi.


Hfff what should I do? I know my parent is not the only obstacles. I continue walking after they stop talking. I lead my feet to the basement to take my car. I want to go home take a fresh shower and maybe ask Bomi to sleepover.


I press my key and I was so shocked when I was about to open the car then someone reached me and hug me, I thought it was a criminal.
"Aaaghh........" I almost hit the person then I turn around, it's Pabbomi
"Aigoo kamjagiyaaa....hfff you startled me baby" I hit her shoulder while she just laugh hard seeing me scared. How could she be here?


"Hhahahha sorry honey..." She said and pecks my lips, I was startled a bit as I look around, maming sute that there's no people at the basement.


"Pabbo,, how could you be here huh? You lied to me" I asked her while hitting her shoulder many times, as she said before she didn't tell me where she is.


"Hhaha nae, sorry, sorry unnie,, I miss you so much"
She hug me so tightly from the back and keep kissing my cheek, I was worried someone will see us.
"Mm,, let's get in...," but she takes my key and push me into passanger seat.
"Let me drive and let's go to your home, I miss you and I want to make love with you..."

-to be continued-

A/N :

Hiii,hii,, a midnight update, I feel blessed today with Chomi dating in Insangdo today.

And let's smile more with this chapter.

It's a bit boring right? But I hope yoi enjoy it

And, Coffee Cojjee appeared 😁, FYI that's a cafe belongs to Jaejong of JYJ (

Well, I hope you like and enjoy this chapter. Sorry for mistakes and typos

Happy reading and I love you

 

Xoxo

Pabbochomi