CHAPTER 7

BEAUTIFUL

Bomi's POV

I hear a buzz on my mobile, I'm too busy checking some photos now, I need to concentrate to this job, I'm kinda confused by the dateline for our next edition. My phone keeps buzzing, I guess it's my Mom but when I see my phone, Ow my,, 4 missed call and It's Nana, damn she's gonna get angry because I took a long time to answer her call.

Hh..hello Unnie,” I answer her call happily, hoping that she will not get mad.

Yaa shorty, what took you so long, why do you ignore my call, don't you happy getting a call from me?” I've told you readers, she's scary when she's mad.

Aa,, sorry Unnie, I was checking some pictures of models for next edition, you know, crazy dateline, as usual.” I tried to explain to Nana why I took so long to answer her call, I am always like this, afraid if Nana will get angry to me, even I'm not her girlfriend and I have no idea why.

You're bad, you're watching pictures of other y models right? That's why you took so long, don't you know that I miss you shorty, I'm in Seoul now, I want to meet you, and you have to spend your time for me, okay? I don't want to be upset” Nana talk unstopable like she's rapping.

You're in Seoul now? When did you arrive? Why didn't you call me, so I can pick you up?” I don't know why I am like this to Nana, I never want to make her upset, sometimes I am confused about my feeling, but I'm sure this feeling is just between goodfriends, I know Nana likes me but, seriously I'm in love with Chorong unnie and I don't want to make Nana sad or upset.

I want to make a surprise for you, that's why I call you as soon as I arrived in Seoul, I really miss you by the way, can we meet up tonight?” She ask me, and as usual, I can never refuse her.

Tonight? Mmm let me think Unnie” I try to , I can imagine how she pout.

Lemme think? Ya Yoon Bomi, I miss you, I rushedly go back to Korea for you, how can you say that, heol this shorty”

Haahaha, Unni, I just want to tease you, I can imagine how you pout hahaha, how can I refuse your request my beautiful Unnie, sure I can meet you, I'll spend my time for you no matter what”

Yaa don't tease me too much shorty, so it's a deal okay?!”

Sure Unnie, I'll pick you up at 7 pm, I'll take you wherever you want to go”

Heoll that Nana, what power that she use, how come I can never refuse her, I always grant her wish. But she's the only girl I close, beside Hayoung of course. People will think that we are couple even we're not. I need to finish my job before 6 pm or else Nana will get mad if I am late picking her up.

xxxxxx

At 7 pm sharp I go to Nana's apartment and take her to dinner to her favourite resto in the han river side with a beautiful night scenery.

We're here unnie,” I told her we arrived at the resto, I have booked a table for us, it's more like a couple dinner.

Wow Bomi-ya, since when you become so romantic like this, hahaha I love it” Nana looks so happy when I told her that I have booked a table, it's my fav resto too.

I have to prepare something special for a beautiful high class model unnie, I can't take you to ordinary dinner place, I know your taste.” Nana is a picky eater, So I can book random resto for her. And more, I'm afraid if I choose random resto, some paparazzi or her fans will catch her up. Well Nana is a super famous model so I have to be careful whenever I take her out.

We eat our dinner happily since we haven't met for almost two weeks, Nana said that two weeks is like two years for her hahha, that girl. But I confess that I miss her too when she's not around. We eat dinner and talk about all things happen when she's in Italy, we talk about random things and laugh almost for two hour. We talk excitingly until I saw two figures enter the resto. It's look like someone I knew, damn, it's Tamaki with Chorong. Are they having dinner date? Could it be they have been official, my poor heart, why I suddenly feel sad, damn, I am too late, I have no chance. Ow no Yoon Bomi, you may not feeling sad, who are you to her, you're not even close to Chorong. I tried to avoid from their sight, but poor me, they saw me when I was trying to avoid from their sight, Tamaki even come and greet me.

Ohh, Yoon Bomi-sshi, Hello and Nana too, hello” Tamaki greets me politely, so we stand up to bow and greet him back, and I greet Chorong too. “Hello Chorong Unnie” I smile and greet her. She just bow and smile to me and Nana. “Hello...”

Wow it's good to see you here, I didn't expect to meet you two here” Tamaki said.

Ww,,well I didn't expect too Sir, A..and Chorong unnie” Damn I suddenly stuttered, that's the thing I hate when I meet Chorong. Being nervous and stuttered.

Okay then, enjoy your time, nice to meet you guys and see you sometimes at the office Nana sshi” Tamaki shake his hand to us.

But why I see something weird with Chorong, it's like she's not comfortable meeting me and Nana at the same resto. After finish all the stuff at the resto then I pay the bill and take Nana home, fortunately, Tamaki and Nana took the VIP room that far from our table so we don't have to bid goodbye to them.


 

Chorong's POV.

Gosh why in the world I always have to see Bomi with Nana, and why I have to meet them here, are they officially dating?? haissshh !!”

I suddenly feel uncomfortable having dinner at this resto, I didn't expect to meet Bomi and Nana here, I guess they're having romantic dinner. It's not that I don't like both of them but it's just, aarrgghh I can't even explain what's with myself. I take a sneak peak to Bomi and Nana, I see them leaving this resto, gosh thanks God, I don't want Bomi seeing me having dinner together with Tamaki, she will think we are couple.

I've been so stressed these days, stressed about my feeling towards Bomi, I don't know why but I feel jealous recently, seeing Bomi with Nana. I never feel jealous seeing Bomi with Hayoung, Naeun or other pretty models. I feel there is something special between them, if they're not, why would they have romantic dinner at this place and only both of them. I can't believe I am jealous. What's wrong with me, is it true what Naeun said to me, I like Bomi? Or maybe fall in love?


 

Nana's POV

Bomi,, Bomi,, Yoon Bomi, I can see it clearly, you were jealous seeing Chorong and Tamaki, I know that shorty, I know you love Chorong even though you never told me. It's just too sad having a one sided love but I know I can never force Bomi to love me back. I am glad to have her by my side like this, stay as a close friend or friends with benefit. I can feel that Bomi knows if I love her, she just never show it or tell me. I'm sure she loves Chorong. I suddenly lost my mood to hangout till midnight, so I just ask her to take me back to my apartment.


 

No One's POV

It's 11 pm already, Bomi take Nana to her car and ask where she wants to go next.

Unnie where do you want to go after this?”

Mmm I don't know, where do you want?” Nana ask Bomi back

Eyy, don't ask me back, but you look so tired Unnie, maybe you want me to drop to your apartment? I think you need to rest.”

Nana just nodded, so Bomi drives her back to her apartment, she must be tired from long photo shoots in Italy.


 

Bomi's POV

Bomi-ya...” Nana calls me softly

Mmm...” I give short answer while concentrate driving.

Why you looked uncomfortable when we met Chorong and Tamaki at the resto?” I shocked when Nana suddenly ask such a thing, I didn't expect she will ask that.

O jinja? Why you think so? I.. I was not uncomfortable at all” I tried to answer her calmly so that she won't know if I hide something from her. I don't have any relationship with Nana but I don't know why I don't want her to know my real feeling towards Chorong and I already know if she loves me.

Nana then switch her eyes to the front road, and said something,

Don't lie Babo, I know you look uncomfortable and you stuttered when you greet Chorong, maybe what I think all this time is right, you like Chorong right?” she said that while staring back to me

Damn, I suddenly press the brake without thinking, I shock with Nana's words just know, how can she guess that I like Chorong.

Yaa, yaa, shorty you want to kill me? Why are you braking suddenly” Nana looked shock because of my sudden action, I check her body if something happens to her, thanks God she's OK.

Aa,, ss.sorry Unnie, sorry, I didn't mean to, are you okay unnie? I really am sorry for my stupidness, pheww” I apologize many times to Nana to my stupidness.

Aishh, never mind, let's go home, I need to rest” Good Pabbomi, she's angry again.


 

We finally arrive at Nana's apartment after an hour driving, I take her upstair.

Crap, she's still angry “Unnie, sorry, don't be mad please, I really am sorry for what I've done”

Yaah, You almost killed me and you just said sorry many times??!! geez”

Then what I have to do, I really am sorry I didn't intend to, I was just shocked.”

Okay, I will forgive you if you stay overnight here” I can see Nana giggles, great, she's gonna trick me again just like the last time. Remember when she slept beside me when we were in Bali? I was so afraid if I might did something to her, God damn, she just tricked me, that's just her habit, sleeping , and I don't know it at all. Phewww

Aigo unnie, you're gonna trick me again like before, .. no way” I refuse her request this time

Okay then, I'll never forgive you”
“Eyy,,Unnie, I promise I'll sleep over, but not tonight, I still have to finish my jobs, dateline tomorrow”

Okay then, I'll keep your promise, now go get home, it's late already, be careful shorty”

She pecks my cheek and then enter her apartment, heol that girl, naughty girl.

 

I go to car parking and enter my car but I don't start the engine yet, I have lots of thought in my mind.

Arrgghh,, I feel so stressed, I lay my head on the steering wheel and suddenly an image of Chorong flashing to my head. Damn, why I was so jealous seeing her with Tamaki? I think I need to talk to about this Hayoung, I need to share with her. But it's already 12 am, maybe she has already sleep. So I just send her text.

To Hayoung :

Hayoung ah- have you slept already? I guess I need to meet you, I need to talk about something, tell me when you're free tomorrow or sometime” Then I press sent button on my mobile, I still haven't engined my car yet, till I hear a call coming, and it's from Hayoung.

Me : Oh, Hayoung ah did I wake you up? Sorry

H : No Unnie, I haven't sleep yet, what's going on?

Me : I don't know where to start, I am just too confused

H : You can come to my house if you want, I'm free, but please bring me coffee and chicken hhehe


 

Geez that giant girl, I go to get coffee and chicken for us then I drive to Hayoung's home immediately.


 

What happen Unnie, you look so stressed, I'm sure it's not about your jobs” Hayoung is a smart girl, she's a physic, she can guess what is happening to me.

You right, about Chorong, she makes me confused these days, you know I like her ,,,”

No you LOVE her” Hayoung cut my words before I finish, that makes me thinks and agree what Hayoung said, yes, I do love Chorong, not just like her. So I just nodded.

Then what makes you so stress unnie?” Hayoung ask me.

I don't know Hayoung-ah, I feel so jealous lately, seeing Chorong always together with Tamaki, since she was in Bali, you know, Tamaki came straight from New York to Bali just for Chorong, they looked so close, even went together at the airport. Chorong even speak just a little to me when she was with Tamaki,” I explain Hayoung about what happen to me.

Aish unnie, just because of that? They are GM and Chief Editor right, of course they have lots of time to stick together and maybe that was just business dinner?”

No Hayoung-ah, I heard from some people that they are couple, maybe it's true, I met them at the restaurant when I had dinner with Nana just now, I don't know, we are not that close, but I always feel whenever jealous seeing them together.” I tried explain more.

You had dinner with Nana?” Hayoung ask me curiously and I nodded

Hmmm and I meet Chorong with Tamaki were about having dinner at the same resto, then I saw Chorong's expression was like, not happy seeing me, maybe she tried to keep her image in front of Tamaki,, aishh molla, I am so confused” I laid myself on the couch stressfully.

Unnie, if you are jealous seeing them then why you have to go dinner with Nana?” Why Hayoung should ask that, Nana is my best friend and I can never refuse her.

Waeyo? It's just a usual dinner, you know I can never refuse Nana, I did anything she asked me to, but she just my best friend anyway.”

I didn't get better after talking to Hayoung, that little physic just made me feel more confused. Then what should I do? haiisshhh

 

-to be continued-

 

A/N :

Hii hii,,, I give you double update today :D I hope you guys like it. Sorry for lots of mistakes in the story and story because the story still lacks of too many thing. I just try my best to make you enjoy my story.

Sorry for the typo and grammars.

Thanks for those who subscribe and vote. Please do comments, your comments make me alive

And, Can't wait for Apink's Comeback, "Pink Revolution" Chorong's teasers have come out. It seems they comeback with different concepts.

Pandas let's support them to win all music programs and awards.

 

So then, Happy reading ^^

Chomi for my life.

 

xoxo

Chomi Lover