CHAPTER 12

BEAUTIFUL

Nana's POV

I wake up from my sleep, I don't know how long I've been sleeping, I open my eyes I feel so heavy, my headache really torture me, what I remember is I drank with Bomi last night till drunk and I definitely remember that we kissed last night *shy emoticon*. I do really enjoy her kiss, I didn't expect Bomi will grant my request for that one. But I'm so glad for a little bit though I know I can never get her.

I see her sleeping tightly on my bed, I can see a tiredness from her face, she was too tired taking care of me. I rubs her brown hair and observe her prety yet handsome face. She has strong face and a charisma, thats what made me fall for her. Chorong will be so lucky if she can get her. I look at the time, it's already 10.45 am, I forget that Bomi has to go to work, but I thinks she has to rest, her face are so pale and tired. So I don't wake her up, I go to kitchen to make coffee and some sandwich for her. I bring the coffee and sandwishes to my room before Bomi wake up.

Bomi's POV

Ugghhh what time is it, why my head feels so heavy, all that I remember I just drink a bottle of soju, maybe I was too tired. I open my eyes and the first thing I see is Nana, she's sitting next to me on a bed watching over me. I still collect my soberness to see whether Nana or not. Hoshh thanks God she's still full dressed.

“Morning babe,” she greets me and smile, I sit next to her.

“Morning too unnie, do u feel better? Why did u wake up so early?” I ask

“It's 10.50 am babe, check ur watch.” I spontantly take a look at my watch and damn, I almost jump due to the shock, I woke up late and it means I am late to go to work, damn Yoon Bomi, pabbo.

“What?? aigoo, Unnie, why didn't u wake me up, I gotta go to work” I rushedly jump from the bed but Nana stop me.

“Baby, you better absent today okay, look at ur face, you're so pale that's why I didn't wake you up, I'm sure your boss will understand”

I give up, I follow what Nana said, yes my head still feel so heavt, it's because I haven't drunk for a long time. So I decide to call office to tell that I can't go to work today.

“Good Morning, Style Magazine office here, can I help you” I know that voice, it's Eunji

“Morning Eunji-ya, it-s Bomi, can I talk to Chorong unnie?” I ask

“Oww Bomi-ya, Chorong unnie is having a meeting since the morning, hey why don't u come to office today dude?” ask Eunji.

“This is why I call, I'd like to inform Chorong unnie if I can't go to work today, I have a headache and I woke up late, can you please inform this to Chorong unnie?”

“Omo, you're sick? Okay, okay, I'll tell Chorong unnie about this, have u go to doctor? Do you want me to bring you food and medicine?” ask Eunji

“Ah no need Eunji-ya, thank you I don't want to bother you, really, I just need to rest, I will go back to office tomorrow”

“Ah geurae, just call me if you need anything dude, get well soon” said Eunji

“Nae gomawo Eunji-ya” We end our conversation, Eunji isn't my close friend but she's good to me.


 

After finished calling Eunji, I go to kitchen, I see Nana is busy preparing brunch, I am about to help her but she tell me to stop and sit down.

“You better sit there, wait, the brunch will be done in a minute” After finished, Nana put the meals on the table then prepare our plates.

“Unnie, I am fine, I should be the one who prepare it” Nana just smile and tell me to eat. Then we both enjoy our meals together. I really thanks to Nana, she can take care of me too.

After we finish brunch then I ask permission to go home, I just want to sleep

“Are you really ok? I can tell my manager to drive you home”

“No need unnie, I'm OK, I still can driving okay, don't worry” I smile

“Mm okay shorty, you better take a rest don't go anywhere, just call me in case you need something”

Then i drive my car to my apartment.


 

Afternoon in Style Magz

Chorong has done the meeting, she replaced Tamaki who has to go to Paris for work. When she walks to her room she wonders because she didn't see Bomi since morning. Chorong go to Eunji and ask her

“Eunji-sshi, do you know where is Bomi? I don't see her since morning?”

“Oh, Bomi called you this morning, but you were in meeting, she said she can't go to work today, she's sick”

Chorong looks so worry hearing Bomi's sick, she just nods and go back to her room.

“Thanks for your informastion Eunji-sshi”

Chorong goes back to her room and take a sit while thinking about Bomi, she holds her mobile, seems like thinking about something.

Bomi is sick? Do i have to see her, bring her foods and medicine? Oh I better call her”

Chrong dialed Bomi's number

“Yeoboseyo...” Bomi answer her call

“Yeoboseyo Bomi-ya, this is Chorong, I heard you sick?” ask Chorong

“Ah nae unnie, I called you but you were having a meeting, I had a headache and I woke up pretty late, I'm really sorry I can't go to work today”

“Ow, gwenchana, you better take a rest ...” seems like Chorong wants to say something but she stays quiet, but then she ask

“Eumm do you want me to bring u foods and medicine? Or take you to doctor?”

“Ow, no need unnie, thank you, I don't want to bother you, you have to work, besides, I have eaten and take medicine, thank you unnie”

Chorong thinks about to visit Bomi, but she's afraid if it will be too obvious if she pays attention that much to Bomi.

“Ah, geurae, you better rest and sleep now, get well soon Bomi-ya”

“Gomawo unnie for your attention” They both end up their conversation.

“Ow dear God? Am i dreaming? Chorong unnie called me and pays attention to me” Bomi smiles by herself like a crazy, she's really happy because Chorong had her attention to her.

-to be continued-

 

A/N :

Hi.., Hi,, good Morning Pandas, here's a bit of chomi moments, it can lighten up our mood, just wait for another moment. I update in early morning before I start to work, Its for celebrate our Happiness because our babies have comeback with a super duper beautiful and warm MV. They all look like godess , agree?
Please keep support them to win all music show.

And as always, thanks for those who subscribed to this story ^^.

I hope you guys enjoy it.

Let's spread the love for Chomi and Apink, our Only One

Love...love...love... My Baby <3

 

xoxo

Chomi for my life