CHAPTER 25

BEAUTIFUL

Bomi finished her work earlier then the schedule, she goes back to her desk and she looks exhausted today. She's taking a glance to see if Chorong has come back to office or no. It's like Chorong hasn't go back to office yet. She takes her mobile to send message from Chorong

Bm : Unnie you haven't finished your meeting?

She press the send button and wait for Chorong's reply for a while packing her stuff before going back.

Cr : I just finished just now baby, have you done your photoshoot? Bomi smiles reading Chorong's reply, it's good that her girlfriend always care even it's just a little thing

Bm : I finished 10 minutes ago unnie, now I'm just waiting for you?

Cr : You must be tired :(, sorry I was not there with you, I'll go back after this baby, but I guess I'll be late a bit, you can pick Naeun up first and I'll go there right after I arrived

Bm : Arrasseo unnie, Hayoung will come too. so take care on your way, drive safely, love you

Cr : Love you too baby :*

At that time Bomi finished messaging with Chorong, she packs her belonging and send message Naeun if she will pick her up. She's tired actually, but it's ok if it's about her girlfriend. Bomi drives her car to Naeun's apartment. They go directly to xxx cafe, they choose a comfortable seat for them, they order drinks before order meals, they're still waiting for Chorong who said that she'll be late for about 10 minutes and Hayoung said she will come in 5 minutes, her boyfriend will drive her there.

After 5 minutes talking just the two of them, then comes a blond tall girl who walks elegantly with her long legs, she's bidding goodbye to someone in the car. That must be Hayoung who bids goodbye to her boyfriend. She enters the cafe with her beautiful walk, just like her job, as a model. She waves her hand to Bomi and Naeun who are already sitting and enjoying their drinks. “Annyeong unnies, where's Chorong unnie??” the youngest of the three ask them.

“Chorong unnie will be late, she'll be coming in 5 minutes, I haven't seen you for a long time and you're getting prettier and taller Hayoung-ah...” Bomi said like she hasn't met Hayoung for months.

“Tzzk, it's because you're too busy with your girl unnie and you forgot your cute dongsaeng” Hayoung said with putting a pout face that makes Naeun chuckles.

They talk each other since they haven't meet for few weeks, and coincidentally Naeun and Hayoung have no any photoshoot schedule with Style, so they rarely meet these days.

Chorong arrives at the xxx cafe and immediately enters the cafe, she doesn't find any difficulty to find the three younger, they're sitting at usual table. She walks there directly and greets the three girls.

“Annyeong girl, hfff today is sooooo tiring,,” she throws herself on the couch, Bomi has ordered a cold americano for her.

Bomi smiles seeing her girlfriend who is wearing a casual office outfit with a brown scarf snaking her neck, she looks beautiful as always. She hugs her girlfriend from the back, and that made Chorong feels warm and her tiredness are gone all of sudden just by Bomi's small action.

“You're doing well unnie” Chorong smiles hearing such a words from Bomi.

“Go order your meals, I'll treat you” Chorong said. She's taking off her brown warm scarf and put it in the chair. Naeun was about to call the waitress to make some order but then she stopped, she spot something weird on Chorong's neck.

“U,, Unnie, what's that,,, on your neck,,??” Naeun said it with a whisper tone that makes Chorong and the two others look at it immediately.

“Huh? What do you mean?” Chorong ask curiously. She takes a small mirror from her bag and check it, as soon as she knows what Naeun means, she gives a scary glance to Bomi immediately and Bomi who is also curious, go straight looking what's on Chorong's neck, she's afraid if it might be a hickey that she made last night. And yesss, it's a hickey that she made when they made love last night. Bomi shows her frightened face while staring at Chorong's face with her innocent face. She covered it immediately with her palms and.....

“Yaahh,, Yoon Bomi, what did you do?!” She scream as low as possible, but the three other can hear it clearly if she's screaming to her girlfriend. She taps Bomi's shoulder loudly that makes Bomi groaning.

“A..aww appo unnie appo, sorry sorry hhaha appo...” Bomi groans in pain, because the older girl keeps hitting her and screaming straight to her ears

“Omo unnie, you made love last night? Hhahaha” Hayoung laughs as she sees her two unnies having a fighting because of hickey on Chorong's neck, Naeun joins her, she laughs loudly seeing this stupid scene in front of her.

“Aigoo aigoo, Bomi unnie what did you do to unnie, my innocent Chorong unnie, aigooo, hahaha...” Naeun tease them.

“Yahh, stop tease us kids, geezz, Yoon Bomi, you're dead after this” Chorong said with her scary glare,

“Haha no need to be shy unnie, we understand, you and Bomi unnie are lovers, it's okay to do that kind of things, don't be shy in front of us haha” Naeun teased them non stop

“Haishh, baby, you're totally embarrassing me, fortunately I wore this scarf at the whole meeting”

And the stupid Bomi just join Naeun and Hayoung, she laughs loudly as she's being the innocent one.

“Hehehe, sorry unnie, I just want to give you my love's proof...” “Eyyyy,, gross ....” Naeun and Hayoung scream at the same time. “Yaah, you two, don't you dare to do things like this, only adults are allowed..” Bomi said to Naeun and Hayoung as If she's the oldest there.

“I don't even have boyfriend or girlfriend, Hayoung's the one who must be careful.” Naeun explain, as actually she wants to have girlfriend.

“Then get a girlfriend soon, or should I tell Eunji to move??” Chorong teases her back

“No need unnie, she asked me to go out with her tomorrow” Naeun tells her friends about her plan to go out with Eunji tomorrow, she hopes she'll progress her relationship with Eunji. “Ah jinja?? wow that's good to hear, I hope you're getting closer with Eunji,” Chorong said.

It's 9.30 pm, they finally parting each other after having a dinner time happily, Chorong's going home with Naeun, meanwhile Bomi takes Hayoung home and go back to her apartment. She's tired but she's happy since she can spend her precious time with her love, although she got hut many time by Chorong

 

A/N :

Tadaaaa, double update today, I hope u guys like it hehee.

See u on next chapters 😊😊😊

Love u always

 

Xoxo

Chomi lover