CHAPTER 14

BEAUTIFUL

Morning in the office

It's always hectic in the morning at Style Magazine office, there'll be a photo session this morning with Naeun as a model. Bomi came early to the office, as she doesn't want to be late. Each staffs is busy with their preparation, make ups, costums and other properties. Photo shoot will be held at Style's Studio. Naeun has come eary in the morning with her manager, she's been ready with the make up and costums. Eunji who sees her, doesn't stop praise Naeun, she's really amazed by Naeun's beauty. It was when Eunji's busy spacing out when suddenly Namjo tapes her shoulder.

“Eunji unnie, you're spacing out again, can u stop ur open your mouth?!” ask Namjoo

“Heol, Namjoo-ya, you always disturb my day dreaming” protest Eunji.

“Haha, not my falce, you're so shamless, day dreaming at this hour at office, and you're eyes are always on Naeun unnie's, I guess you start to like her”

“Haishh, don't be miss know it all, I just amazed seeing Naeun's pretty face.

Naeun is a real pretty lady, it's common if Eunji likes her. Eunji who liked Chorong at first start to lose her confidence to get close to Chorong.

xxxxxx

Photo shoot will be started at 10 a, after everything's ready. Bomi has been ready with her camera and other properties. The thing that she loves the most from Naeun is, Naeun's prefection when doing some pose and other expression.

“Okay Naeun-sshi, move your sight straight forward, yapp,, se below pleas, okayy, clickk,, great,, let out your sad expression, clickk,, yapp,, clikk,,, okay.” Almost one hour Bomi takes Naeun's picture.

“Perfect Naeun-ah, so perfect, let's take a break everyone. Thank you” Bomi tell everyone to take a break for one hour and will be continued after lunch break. Bomi walks towards Naeun

“You're so perfect, I lost my words to praise you” Bomi never stop praising Naeun whose cheeks has redden because of shyness.

“Haha you're too much unnie, it won't be perfect without a perfectionist photographer like you” Bomi then go back to stage to pack her properties.

Then come Chorong walks to Naeun to ask her for lunch.

“Let's take a lunch break Naeun-ah, eat with me” ask Chorong

“Mian unnie, my mom has brought me lunch, she's in Korea now, and I can't refused her” Chorong just nodded, she never likes to eat alone at the cafe. Naeun understands what's Chorong problem, then she looke at Bomi who is busy packing her camera. Then she call her.

“Bomi unnie,,,!!” Bomi looks at Naeun who called her. Then Chorong whispered

“Yaah Naeun-ah why do you call Bomi?!” But then Bomi has already arrived.

“Why did you call me Naeun-ah?” Naeun grins and say

“Eum, unnie can you accompany Chorong unnie for lunch?” Ask Naeun

“Eeh???” Bomi looks confused with this sudden question.

“Aah, an,, ani Bomi-ya,, ya Naeun...” Chorong hasn't finished her words but then Naeun cuts her off.

“Chorong unnie ask me for lunch, but I already brought lunch from my Mom, so I can go with her, and Chorong unnie doesn't like to eat alone, can you please accompany her?!”

“Oo,,ow okay, I'll accompany her, I... I am also about to have lunch, let's have lunch with me unnie”

Chorong was mad at Naeun “Grrr, you're dead Naeun-ah, always made me shy in front of Bomi”


 

Flashback

Hayoung went to meet Naeun that afternoon for a coffee and talk about something. Hayoung suddenly remember about Bomi, there's something she wants to tell to Naeun.

Unnie, I really can't stand seeing Bomi unnie, she still doesn't have courage to show her feeling to Chorong unnie, that night after SFW they just went for dinner and that's all, I wanna do something”

Naeun silents, thinking about something, she also can't stand seeing Chorong, she's sure if Chorong loves Bomi too, it's just Chorong didn't want to confirm it yet.

Then what you want to do? Do you want me do something to make Chorong unnie jealous?”

Aish, don't do that, it will make Chorong unnie hurt, I don't like to see Chorong unnie jealous”

Mmm, wait, what if we force them to get close? I mean they both don't have courages to show each other's feeling,I guess I have to make them spend their time together”

Mmm great idea unnie, but how do we start?” ask Hayoung

I will do photo shoot tomorrow, and I'm sure Chorong unnie will ask me to go lunch with her at the break time and I will refused her then I'll ask Bomi unnie to accompany her, what do you think?”

Hayoung seems love Naeun's idea.

Flashback end


 

Naeun then leaves Chorong and Bomi. Chorong's still angry with Naeun, but inside she likes Naeun's idea because Bomi will have lunch with her.

Chorong and Bomi just look at each other, don't know what to do next, then Bomi say something

“Where do you want to eat unnie?” Bomi wants to take Chorong out for lunch but they just have one hour break time, so it's impossible for now

“Eum, we can go to our canteen” It's Chorong who is nervous this time.

“Okay unnie, please wait a minute I'll keep my camera” Bomi runs to keep her camera on the desk. Naeun who sees from a far just smile satisfyingly.

They both walk to the canteen near their office. Inside their heart they're happy as they can spend their time for lunch together.

After arrive at the canteen they look for a table and Bomi offers help to order Chorong's lunch

“Do you want me to order your lunch unnie? I'll order for you” ask Bomi.

“Eum, no thanks Bomi-ya, I'll order by myself” Bomi nodded

“OW okay then, let's go order for some food” They go to counter to order their lunch, they have to queue few lines. It's lunch hour so it's a bit crowded. They queue in a line and accidentally Bomi's hand touches Chorong's palm. All of sudden Bomi becomes so nervous and her heart beating so fast.

Omo, I touched Chorong unnie's palm, Ow God, it's really smooth, her skin, like an angel's hand, hfff by my heart is beating so fast, I hope Chorong unnie won't hear it.

Inside Chorong's heart...

Aigo, Bomi's hand touced mine, why my heart beat faster, hff stop please”

After finish with their order, they go back to the table they have booked and enjoy their meals.

“Have a delicious lunch unnie..” said Bomi with smile

“Have a delicious lunch too Bomi-ya” reply Chorong. Don't know, that day it's Chorong who feels so nervouse being close to Bomi. She was not nervous that morning.

It was strange, there are not any voices come from their mouth. They really concentrate with their lunch, or is it maybe they're too nervous each other and awkward? But it's a happy day for them.


Meanwhile Naeun who feel satisfied send message to Hayoung via Line

“Hayoung-ah, I succeed to make them go lunch together haha”

“Haha jinja unnie? Daebak, I can't imagine how awkward they are, great job unnie”

 

Naeun has just finished her lunch, and at that time she sees Eunji who walks into the studio. Naeun doesn't stop glancing at her, Naeun has not given up yet to get close to Eunji. Meanwhile Eunji who can feels that there's someone glancing at her sees it's Naeun then she walks to Naeun. Eunji throws her smile and greets Naeun.

“Anneyong Naeun-ah, you're so pretty today” praise Eunji.

“Anyyeong unnie, you're too much, I haven't see you since morning?” Ask Naeun

“Yeah, my tasks drove me crazy, why the photo shoot doesn't get started?” ask Eunji.

“It's still break time, and also Bomi unnie is out for lunch with Chorong unnie” Naeun deliberately said that, she wants to see Eunji's reaction whether she's jealous or not.

“Oww, nae,,nae,and have you had lunch?” Ask Eunji. Naeun can see if Eunji's a bit jealous.

“Do you want to accompany me if I haven't?”

“Eum,, sure, I'll accompany if you haven't had your lunch” said Eunji.

“Hehe, I have lunch unnie, you have to lunch with me next time okay?!”


 

Bomi has go back after out for lunch with Chorong, she goes straight to studio to continue the photoshoot. She tells all crew to get ready. Naeun still changes her outfit, she still can't stop smiling because she can talk to Eunji today.

Bomi still can't erase her nervousness after out for lunch with Chorong, she still stealing a glance at Chorong who is checking all costumes for Naeun. Bomi observes Chorong's beauty from a far, she doesn't stop smiling and as always she takes Chorong's picture candidly with her private camera.

Naeun has ready and Bomi continue her photo shoot and go back direct Naeun for the pose. Bomi looks struggle to get back her concentration, she's still into her moment with Chorong today, and more over Chorong is standing next to her, even thought Chorong is concentrate to Naeun but Bomi's really nervous not as always. She's really nervous this time she still think about her hands touching Chorong's

Ow my God please help to concentrate hfff...!” She prays.

It's been 2 hours finally photo shoot has ended perfectly.

“Done,,, great everything's perfect, thanks everyone, thanks Naeun-sshi” Bomi smiles and shakes her hand to Naeun and take a picture with her.

Chorong also walks towards Bomi to say thank you

“Thank you Bomi-ya, you've worked hard ad perfect” Bomi replies her with a smile.

“You're welcome you've worked hard too”

When Chorong is talking to Bomi, Naeun suddenly has an idea, she walks straight to them...

 

-tp be continued-

 

A/N :

Hi Guys, I'm back with another update, I hope you like this Chapter :D

Don't scold me for giving you a cliffhanging update *mehrong*

What do you think about Naeun's idea for Chomi? please wait a little more :D

Again, thanks for those who reads, subscribe, comments and vote. And those who gave me some ideas too.

I hope you enjoy. and see you at the next Chapter

Happy reading ^^ mmuaaahhhh

 

xoxo

Chomi for my life