CHAPTER 93

BEAUTIFUL

It's been few days since Chorong was called by the Director about the issue about her in office. Chorong feels relieve because she told everything to Bomi. Although she still has no choice what will she do with the company. Will the company let her continue working there or just told her to move to other branch. Still, for Chorong, it's about her pride, she has talked to Bomi that she will choose to resign instead doing what her company wants.

Don't worry unnie, you're smart, brilliant, the company will be hard to find someone like you” Bomi said to Chorong. She feels bad for Chorong because for the past few days Chorong looked so down.

Bomi understand if her achievement right now is her dream, she has been dreaming about it since a long time ago. But now it has to mess up just because a non sense issue in the company and because some irresponsible peoples, who maybe tried to aside her from her position right now.

"I need you on my side baby, I have no worry as long as you're here"

"I'll always be here with you, no matter what," Bomi said, she kissed the older's forehead

"Unnie, let's go out for dinner, I'm going to feed you with lots of food, I don't like seeing you lost your appetite".

"Mmm sure, let's go prepare"

They both preparing themself and dressing themself in casual outfit. They wore a cute matching outfit. It's a bit embarrasing or Chorong but still, she loves the younger's idea.

They drive around Hongdae to find good foods and doing a date just like in the past. Chorong realize thay they didn't spent much time for a date lately.

They entering the restaurant with all Chorong's favorite menus. They walk inside with Bomi holding Chorong's hand. They walk like a spouse. Chorong doesn't stop smiling while they're walking. She's imagining that her future life will be like this.

What's wrong unnie? You keep smiling like a fool huh?”

I'm a fool for you hhehe” Chorong said,

Geezz, you're so cheesy now” She said with pinching Chorong's cheek.


 

They choose a table and order some foods. Bomi order most of all their favorite foods.

Yaah, baby, you ordered too many foods. You're making me fat”

Hhaha, I told you I'm going to bring back your appetite, and don't worry, I'll never leave you even if you're fat hhaaha”

Bomi ends up got a slap from Chorong as she said that.


 

They're enjoying their food deliciously, they don't stop eating and keep talking without stopping eating. Bomi doesn't stop giving a piece of food to Chorong's plate.

Bbom-ah stop, I'm full”

Eyy no, eat a lot, I don't like to see you pale, you look unhealthy.”

Chorong gives up and just eat what Bomi gave her. And they end up laughing each other after eating so many foods.

Glad you eat them all hhaha”

Tzzz it's your fault if I'm getting fat” Chorong sulking yet she feels happy to have Bomi in her life, she never make her sad.

I told ya, I'll never leave you even if you're fat, you'll be fat anyway when you're pregnant my child”

Aishh stop talking non sense, how can I pregnant with you” Chorong slaps Bomi, harder this time.

Hhaha of course you can unnie, want to prove tonight?”

Tzzkk ert”


 

They look so happy tonight, although Bomi knows that Chorong still has so many problems right now, but she just wants to make her love happy and forget all the problems tonight.

Bomi-ya....”

Bomi turns her head after hearing someone called her name, she wonder who called her just now.

Lizzy? Nana??” Bomi murmuring to herself, she saw Lizzy and Nana walks together hand in hand.

Hey Bbom,, long time no see, uh hii Chorong-sshi” Lizzy greets them, with her hand is still on Nana's palms. While Nana looked startled meeting Bomi and Chorong.

Hii Lizz, Hi Nana unnie, how are you” Bomi and Chorong stand up and greet them back. She's still startled seeing Lizzy with Nana, then Chorong also gets up and greet two of them. She's still a bit awkward meeting Nana after they fought last time.

Hii...” Nana shakes their hand.

Good to see you two here, finished your dinner?” Lizzy asked, well she looks cooler then Nana even though she's just a new friend to Bomi and Chorong.

Nae we've just finished it and Good to see you too, I thought you're not in Seoul” Bomi asked, Nana can be seen she's trying not to glance to Bomi.

Yea I was back to Busan for almost a month but now I'm back here, as now I have someone to take care” Lizzy said with showing her hands that intertwined with Nana's hand.

Bomi takes a glance to the two hands that are holding each others. Bomi hopes that it means they're back together, she will definitely feel happy if that really happen.

You,,,,,,”

No we're not right now, still waiting for Nana's answer, she doesn't give me answer till now, but I will definitely make her say yes” Lizzy takes a lovely gaze to Nana and answered right before Bomi finished asking. While Nana just blushing and her face is redden. But Bomi shows a big smiles on her face after hearing Lizzy said that. It's been more than two months they didn't meet each other and Bomi expected that they will get back together.

Wow,, I hope you will, don't make her wait unnie” Bomi said to Nana and pointing to Lizzy.

There's still the awkwardness between three of them, Bomi, Chorong and Nana.

And what if we hang out together next time?” Lizzy suggested a thing that maybe Nana or Chorong don't like this idea. But for Bomi she has to be good to them, especially Lizzy.

Mmm good idea, just call us if you want to go, it's been a long time we didn't talk” Bomi who looks so close to Lizzy, keep talking like they're a long time friend. Meanwhile both Nana and Chorong keep taking a glance to each Bomi and Lizzy, seems like they're jealous to each other's couple.

Mm, what about this weekend? Do you have any photo shoot Nan?” Lizzy seems interested to the idea hanging out together, while Nana still looked awkward with them.

Mm, I'll tell Danny to check it.” Nana answered shortly.

Okay so it's a deal. I'll call you two if it's fixed nae” well the good thing of Lizzy is, she's a bright person and humble, she can be close to everyone, even in this situation.

She actually knows the awkwardness between Bomi, Chorong and Nana, but she just want to make all of them getting along well. No more quarreling.

Bomi and Chorong who finished their dinner, paid the bill and left first and leaving Nana and Lizzy having dinner together.


 

Bomi's POV

Well I really didn't expect we would meet Nana and Lizzy, and more, I didn't expect Nana will get together again with Lizzy. It's a good sign, I hope Nana will accept Lizzy back. She deserve someone better than me, someone who truly love her. I keep thinking about it while driving home.

Jealous???” I stopped thinking when suddenly Chorong unnie asked that.

Huh? Jealous? Nugu?” I asked confusedly.

You,, seeing Nana and Lizzy get back together again, are you jealous?” Chorong unnie asked me, kkeke I sudden;y find it cute, she must be jealous. There's no way she's not jealous.

And why I have to be jealous unnie? I'm happy anyway, seeing them back together, it's a good thing for them, for us, you know that” I answered, I wanna but it's not the right time.

Hmm, and you really looked close to Lizzy, you keep talking to her like I didn't exist”

Hhahaha right, she's jealous, she's cute, I swear she's cute.

Hhahah, you're jealous? I am close to Lizzy and you know that, no need to be jealous, I'm all yours, trust me” I said and pinch her pouting cheek.

Hmm baby, but don't we get awkward if we go hang out with them? I mean, between us and Nana. She didn't look happy meeting us, she didn't talk at all and can you see how she looked into us, especially me, I feel like she's not welcoming us. Maybe she's still angry with me”

Eyy, don't said that, Nana is a good girl, I know that, even though maybe she said a bad thing in front of you, but she'll never do that, I know her well unnie” I explain her.

Ah, yes, yes, you know her well, I forgot that” Unnie said, she turns her gaze to the window and facing the road, geez, I frowned my eyes, Pabbo me, I shouldn't said that, she must be really jealous now, because of Lizzy and also Nana.

A,,ahh it's not like that unnie, I,, stop jealous unnie, I only love you, I swear to my life to god, for the sake of my life my heart my love and everything, I only love you, hmm” I said with a big grinning on my face, trying to make her smile, it works, she just smirk and slaps my shoulder

Cheesy,, cheesy, who said I'm jealous, I'm not”

Alright alright, I know you're not, cos you know I only love you” I move aside and pecks her cheek, she loves it, she smiles widely. Glad she's not angry, she's kinda scary now if she's angry.

"Baby let's go to the park"

I turn my head, it's rare for her asking to go to a park.

"Huh? Park?"

"Hmm, I just want to breath the air, I don't want to go home yet."

"Mm alright unnie"

I turn my seering wheel to a park near the apartment, I park my car then we get out from my car.

I hold her hand and walk with her hand in hand. We feel like a teenager who is in love and date for two days hhaha. We walk to search a bench and we buy a cup of coffee, I just buy one so we can share drink.

"Let's sit there baby..." She said, we sit on a bench under the tree. The park isn't that crowd, it's a beautiful park with so many lampions and coloured bulbs hanging on the trees. And we can see few families spending their night together. Parents watching their kids playing and running around. It feels nice to have a little family. Chorong unnie doesn't stop smiling seeing that family scene. I take a glance to her

"It's nice to have a little family" I said to her.

"Hmm.. I want to have children" She said. I was kinda happy and sad when she said that, as I know she won't be able to have kids with me, but we can adopt them.

"Do you want it? We can adopt if you want, after we get married later" I said, and looking at her expression, I thought she will be sad, but she's smiling and say

"Nae, I want to adopt as many as we can, so I won't be lonely at home when you're working" That makes me chuckled, I didn't expect she will imagine that kind of thing.

"Sure, we can adopt as many as you want, I don't like seeing my future wife lonely too" I said, I intertwined my palms to hers.

"Appa will be really happy if I can give her grandchild, he really wanted a grandson so that he can help his grandpa running the company." She said, she's smiling but I can see a little bit of sadness in her eyes. I was feeling guilty all of sudden as Unnie will never have her own child with me. I give a bitter smile and hang my head down.

"While eomma wanted a granddaughter, she want her to be a florist. They keep telling me to give them grandchildren soon" She said again still with her smile, a bitter smile. The smile that makes me feel guilty more. I let go off my hand from hers and still hanging my head down. She realized it, she stop smilling and turn her gaze to me.

"Eoh, B-baby?." She holds back my palms, and caresses it softly.

"Mianhae..." I said, she seems realize about what she said just now.

"Oh,, mi,,mianhae baby, I,,..."

"I'm sorry cause you'll never be able to have your own kids with me" I said, with almost crack voice.

"No baby, don't say that, sorry for telling you that, I really didn't mean to make you sad, I really am sorry baby, don't be sad"

I nod and keep hanging my head down, I really really feel guilty now, it feels like I'm a bad girl for stopping unnie's parent dream to have their own grandchildren, as I turn their daughter become a lesbian. I keep quiet for a while.

Unnie hugs me from aside and she leans her head on my left shoulder.

"Mianhae baby, jeongmal mianhae, I don't mind with adopted child, as long as you and I are the parent. I'll be happy later hearing them calling us, eomma"

I only can smile after unnie said that.

"Don't be sad baby, sorry for telling you that, but my dream is to have kids with you, to call them our kids, that's all, trust me?" Now she's the one to calm me down.

"Nae..."

"Now smile" she said, while showing her cute smile. So I smile to her then she cups my face and turn to face her then she captures my lips. I turn my body, facing her then cups her face closer to me, then we lock our lips together .

We shared a kiss under the tree tonight. We kissed for 5 minutes, no care with other people might see us. I hug her tight and kiss her again, passionately, then I stop when I hear her let out a soft moan, then I whisper to her.

"Let's continue at home," She hangs her head down shyly, she nods and and smile.

I get up and take her hand and take her run to parking lot, to our car.

"Wanna continue it in the car or the bed?" I said while we're running to our car, but I end up getting a kick from her. I groaned from a pain after got kicked by Chorong unnie

"Yaah, byuntae..."

 

A/N :

Wow,, chapter 93 already??! Wow,, wow, lol

I hope you enjoy these last chapters, only left few chapters to the end of this story ^^

Sorry for mistakes and typos.

I love u all.see ya

Xoxo

Pabbochomi