CHAPTER 20

BEAUTIFUL

That morning, both Bomi and Chorong got so many messages bomb from Naeun and Hayoung, the youngers didn't stop asking them about their relationship status now.

“Yah, Hayoung-ah, can you stop nagging, geez I was about to tell you today, But I'm still bussy now”

Naeun and Hayoung nagging to their unnies because no one tell them about that happy news. Both congrates Bomi and Chorong for becoming official and hoping they will happily ever after.

 

Meanwhile...

Nana who is still in Paris for almost 3 weeks always look anxious can't stop thinking about Bomi, she feels something isn't right but she doesn't know what, she wants to give a call to Bomi but she's still too busy, her manager didn't allow her using mobile phone. Nana feels like she's losing Bomi she hasn't been as close as before with Bomi, she realized if it's her own fault. Today is the the day when Nana will go back to Korea after more than 3 weeks stayed in Paris. She'll be back for only few weeks than she has to go abroad for filming with International fashion television.

She arrived in Seoul then she directly calling Bomi but Bomi didn't pick up her call even once, she asks her manager to drop off to Bomi's office, she'll come to her and asking her for dinner. When she arrives at Style office she calls Bomi one more time, but again Bomi didn't picking up.

“Geez, are you that busy shorty, you didn't pick up even once” she murmur.

She enters the looby and was about to go to receptionist to ask if she can meet Bomi, but then she sees a short figure just came out of the cafetaria holding a cup of coffee, she immediately calls her.

Hey shorty !!!” she calls with a loud voice, Bomi looks confused hearing someone's calling her, she turns her head here and there searching who is the caller, she's startled, it's Nana.

“Ow, Unnie, how can you be here? When did you come back from Paris?” Bomi asks the taller one, meanwhile Nana hits Bomi's shoulder and pouting.

“Yaa, you always ask me why I'm here, geez, I've arrived just now and I went here to see you, I called you many times but you didn't even pick up at all,” She said with a mad tone.

“Ah, mian unnie, I was having a photo shoot I forgot to bring my mobile, sorry hehe” she explain, she expects Nana won't get angry.

“Whatever, you always have to many reasons these days, I just want to take you dinner tonight, can you?” Nana ask a question that makes Bomi confused, she doesn't have any plan to go out with Chorong, but at least she has to ask Chorong's permission first. what would Chorong say if she goes out with Nana without telling her girlfriend.

“Tonight? Mm, wait unnie, I don't know when will my photo shoot finish, I'll tell you later?” Bomi tries to explain to Nana.

“Hff, you always say this and that everytime I ask you to go out with me..” Nana said with an anger tone, she turns her face to another side then when she's back facing Bomi, she accidentally seeing something on Bomi's neck, she sees Bomi's couple necklae that Bomi forgot to take it inside her shirt, Nana spots the pendant which is a “CM”, Bomi and Chorong's initial name. Her heart seems stopping suddenly, she was too shock seeing that thing on Bomi's neck. She then hold the pendant on Bomi's necklae which is make Bomi startled too, she's now scare of how Nana looks at her

“You,,, and Chorong,,, are together now??” she ask with an assertive tone, Bomi didn't expect this will happen, she feels so stupid for not hiding her necklae inside her shirt today, she definitely can't answer.

“Why don't you answer me?!” Nana ask one more time, this time with an low tone, but we can hear an almost cracked voice and her red teary eyes can be seen clearly. “Tell me,,, is it true??!” Nana glancing at Bomi intensely and Bomi slowly nods. It's not that she didn't want to tell Nana about her relationship with Chorong but she just still need time to prepare everything mentally. She doesn't expect Nana will find it earlier than she planned. Nana looks so mad, Bomi can't even describe Nana's expression, Nana's eyes are filled of angers, jealousy, Bomi takes a deep breath and answer.

“Yes, I was ab,,,,” Just before Bomi finished her answer, Nana cuts her off immediately

“Fine, Congratulation for you, I'm leaving, Bye...!” just by saying those words, Nana leaves Bomi dumbfounded, she walks fast to the exit door and leaving Style office. She runs to her car without even care about Bomi who runs after her behind.

Meanwhile Bomi who can't catch Nana stays quiet near the exit door, she can't believe this is happen, she's imagined this will happen sooner or later.

A figure is seen behind the cafetaria door, it's Eunji, she's standing in front of the cafetaria door seeing something that has just happen between Bomi and Nana. She heard it accidentally, she knew finally if Chorong and Bomi are dating now. She feels a heart broken, but she can't do nothing, it's her own fault she was never brave enough to show her feeling to Chorong. It was Bomi who was brave to do it and fortunately Chorong loves her too.

“Hff, Chorong's not meant for me, I'll try to forget her from now on, I hope she'll be happy with Bomi”

Eunji continues to walk back to her room but then she meets Naeun on her way

“Eunji unnie, annyeong” Naeun greets her first

“Annyeong Naeun-ah, have you finished your session?” ask Eunji

“Nae, I've done my session” She answers with a smile, honestly that makes Eunji flutters.

“Ah, you're going home? you're really busy I guess?”

“Kind of hehe, I have another schedule too after this” Naeun gives a short answer.

“Ah arraseo, be careful then on your way” said Eunji. That makes Naeun's heart pounding, even if Eunji just give her a little attention. She smile then bids goodbye to Eunji, meanwhile Eunji walks back to the office. She spots Chorong at the staffs room, seems like she's searching for something.

“Eunji-ya, do you see Bomi?” Ask Chorong to Eunji, Eunji just answer with a low tone.

“I saw her at the cafetaria, maybe to get some coffee” she explain to Chorong.

“Ah, okay, thanks Eunji-ya” Chorong said and goes back to her room, she doesn't want to be seen as she's searching for Bomi, she gets back to her chair, but a long time then she sees Bomi's walking to her desk and brings a cup of coffee, she walks so slow like a zombie, she worries if her girlfriend might be sick or tired. She sends message through Line.

Line Conversation

Cr : Where have you been baby? Why you walk so lifeless?

Bm : I was out for coffee, Do I look lifeless? :D

Cr : Yea, you look like a zombie XD, finished our photo session? Sorry I couldn't be there

Bm : It's okay, it's done anyway, I looked like a zombie because I haven't seen you all day :(

Cr : Cheesy, better come to my home tonight, I'll cook you

Bm : Woa, Jeongmal? Sure I'll come for your cook ^^

Cr : Yaah, you'll come only for my foods? Not for me? I'm not doing it then :/

Bomi chuckles reading her Line convo with her girlfriend

Bm : Haha kidding unnie, sure I'll come for you, only for you, my pretty girlfriend :p

Cr : Tzzk cheesy again, go finish your job then so you can finish fast

Bm : Nae unnie, I'll be late a bit you can go home first, I'll come after you

Cr : Okay , I'm going home after this and go to supermarket to buy ingredients, make sure you come

Bm : Nae yeobo “chuu”

Chorong chuckles too reading their conversation, Bomi calls her yeobo she then packs her back and prepare to go home. She bids goodbye to her staffs include Bomi.

“Bye guys, I'm going home first, and don't go home late okay. Bye” Chorong waves her hand to the staffs and even silently winks to Bomi. And again Eunji catches this scene she sees something that she doesn't want to see. She lost her mood she decides to go home too.

“You're going home too?” Ask Bomi. Bomi can feel if Eunji's a bit change these days.

“Yea, too tired I guess, you're not finished yet?” ask Eunji

“Just a little bit more, go home and take a good rest” Bomi answers with a smile.

Finally Bomi finishes her works ontime, she has finished her dateline for tomorrow, she stretch her tired body and take a sip of her coffee that has been cold, it's a tiring day for her but then she remember she will have dinner at Chorong's apartment. Her girlfriend's cooking is always become a vitamin for her. But she then think about what happen earlier with Nana, should she tells Chorong about what happen? She hesitant whether to tell her or no. She worries if Chorong might be jealous or even angry. But she's afraid if later Chorong might hear from another people, that will make it more complicated.

Bomi arrived at Chorong's apartment and she goes directly to Chorong's house. She press the bell,

“Get in baby” Chorong feels pity seeing Bomi who looks so tired, even her face is so pale, it can be seen by the black circles on her eyes, she knows her works are so hectic. She made a hot tea for her girlfriend “Drink this, you look so tired, you always sleep late huh?” she ask

“Annie unnie, I sleep on time just as you told me, and it's a common I feel tired like this, I gotta work harder right? To save money” said Bomi, Chorong frowned with Bomi's words.

“Saving? You never saving all this time?” she ask

“I do, but I have to save more, so that I can marry you fast haha” Bomi said, Chorong chuckled hearing Bomi's words just now, she feels touched anyway.

“Pffttt, that's a rubbish, let's eat meals are ready” Chorong takes her girlfriend to the table.

“Haha, you know unnie, your cookings are my vitamin, I swear”

“Aish, stop saying cheesy things” Chorong prepares the plates and put the meals for Bomi, she really treats Bomi well, she's ready to be her wife. And it's the thing that Bomi always wanted, she wants to have a wife that will prepare everything for her. She feels like her dream come true.

They ate and chatted about stuffs, Chorong looks so happy because Bomi loves her cooking, she's planning for cook often for her girlfriend as she doesn't want Bomi to get sick due to the meals or lack of resting. And lucky for Bomi, Chorong is a healthy girl.

“Thank you for the meals unnie, it's super duper delicious, it's always perfect hehe” After finished eating, Bomi helps Chorong to clean the dishes, but Chorong told her to sit on the couch and rest.

It's 8.30 and Chorong sees her girlfriend is laying on the couch, looks so tired.

“Bbom-ah, take a sleep for a while, I'll drive you home” Chorong said.

“Eey, no need unnie, I've told you, all my tiredness are gone just by seeing you and your smile”

“Heol, always cheesy” Chorong hits Bomi's shoulder. She's happy to have a girlfriend like Bomi, she's a cheerful girlfriend, always positive about anything and a strong girl.

Bomi remember if she has to tell something to Chorong.

“Unnie,,” Bomi calls the older, she hesitate, but Chorong's waiting.

“Unnie, I have something to tell you” Bomi said, while Chorong curiously looking at her.

“Mmm, what's wrong, you look so serious”

“Eum,, Nana came to office,, this afternoon...” Bomi opens up her story, Chorong knows what seems to be happen what what kind of story that Bomi will tell., she's jealous already just by hearing that, but she's not in the state to show her jealousy.

“Mm, then?” she ask curiously.

“She's just got back from Paris and went to office immediately to meet me and ask me for dinner, but I told her if I still have so many thing to do” said Bomi while her eyes are on Chorong, she's afraid if her girlfriend will be angry. Chorong then remembers once Bomi told her that Nana will be angry if she ask something to Bomi but then Bomi rejected.

“And she's angry right?” Chorong remembers once Bomi told her that Nana will be angry if she ask something to Bomi but then Bomi rejected.

“She wasn't,, at first,, but then she saw this pendant, then she asked if we're together or no?? ,,, and I said yes...” Bomi explain and her eyes are still on Chorong. Inside her heart, Chorong feels relieve because Bomi finally told Nana if they're together now.

“And yea,, she's angry,, in the end,, she didn't talk too much, I just can see her sad expression and red teary eyes and congratulated me and then left, just like that..” Bomi silents for a while, while Chorong's still waiting her finishing her story.

“Then??” ask Chorong shortly

“I, I tried to run for her and tried to talk to her, but she left so fast and ignored me, so I haven't told her anything about us” Bomi finished her story, Chorong doesn't say anything, she just lowering her head, and playing with her fingers, Bomi hold her chin and lift it up.

“Unnie, I'm so sorry, I know this will happen, I've planned to tell Nana about our relationship, It's just,,, I'm still waiting for the right time, I didn't expect she would know this early.

Chorong then looks at Bomi's innocent face and smile,

“Gwenchana, as you said, we still need time to open up to everyone” Chorong said it and try to show to Bomi if she's not angry or upset, she's just a bit jealous. But she knows she has to trust her girlfriend.

 

-to be continued-

 

A/N :

Hii hii,, I'm back again, I rushedly finish this chapter as I want to make you smile and happy just by reading this Chomi fic ^^. You're not getting bored of my story right?? I hope no,, hffff

I'll try my best to make this story more and more interesting and filled with some conflict, so you won't be bored, because I'm gonna make this story with long chapters.

I hope you guys like it and I always thanks to everyone who subscribe, vote, comments or even just reading or maybe just take a sneak peek ^^. I appreciate it so much.

Happy reading everyone and I love you all

 

xoxo

Chomi for my life ^^