CHAPTER 74

BEAUTIFUL

No One's POV

Bomi finished photo shoot at 3 pm and she straightly headed home to take all the stuffs that she will use to propose Chorong. She takes the rings and white roses bouquet. She called Hayoung to make sure the place is ready and she said everything is ready, She also messaged Eunji too, guess Bomi needs her cheer, her heart doesn't stop beating rapidly, she looks so damn nervous. She didn't expect that proposing someone is making her so nervous and almost no idea what to do. She made sure to Eunji, Naeun and Hayoung about the place and their other helps. She really thanked to them for helping her a lot and now is her time to step a head for her relationship. Yes, Bomi will propose her lovely girlfriend, her lovely baby, her lovely girl to be her wife. She will take Chorong out to a place that she has been prepared since few days ago.

She her mobile to check some messages from Chorong, she sent her lots of message and the contents are all the same, she's looking for her Bomi. Kkekek, she's cute when she keeps looking for her girl.

Mianhae unnie, I did this to surprise you. But I wonder whether she remember our 1st anniversary or not. But it's not the important thing the most important thing is I'm going to propose you tonight. I hope you'll accept me”. Bomi drives her car to Chorong's apartment with a rapid heart beating. It keeps beating so fast, She keeps praying on her way to Chorong's apartment.

Bomi finally arrived at Chorong's apartment, She goes up through elevator and walk along the corridor of Chorong's apartment. It's quiet enough, Bomi has known Chorong's apartment password, so that she doesn't need to knock Chorong and make her surprise perfect. She hide the bouquet behind her back, She also bring a box that contain a necklace with Chorong's initial, it's a beautiful necklace, Naeun helped her order it to her friend so that she can design her own wished pendant. Bomi keeps taking a deep breath to relaxing her body.

“Come on Yoon Bomi, you're a brave girl, you can do it” She said to herself..

She stops in front of Chorong's door then again, takes a deep breath many times to relax herself and pray one more time, so that Chorong will accept her proposal.

Bomi slowly press a password of Chorong's apartment so that she can enters silently, she predicted Chorong is in her living room or kitchen cooking for dinner. She open the door silently so that it won't make any noise and she walking tip toed into Chorong's living room, she still hides the bouquet behind her back. She was about to call Chorong if she's in the living room or back hugged her if Chorong's in in the kitchen. But even before she did that, she widened , jaw drops, she can't believe her eyes, she sees something that makes her heart stop beating. She sees there are two peoples are kissing, or to be exact enjoying their kissing. Bomi frowned tried to make sure what she sees is wrong. But what she saw is clear enough, it's Chorong, she's kissing with someone, with Tamaki. With a guy that Bomi believes if Chorong doesn't love him. They look like enjoying their kiss, their sweet yet passionate kiss. Bomi sees Tamaki is holding Chorong's shoulder while Chorong is closing her eyes and put her hands on Tamaki's waist. Bomi feels her world and her sight is stopped all of suddenm she can't say nothing, she doesn't want to believe what she saw, but it's truly happen right now. Both Chorong and Tamaki didn't know that Bomi is there till there is a sound of something that dropped from Bomi's hand. The bouquet and the paper bag that Bomi bring falls down on the floor and that makes both Chorong and Tamaki lost their concentrate while kissing.

Tears are dropped from both of Bomi's eyes, her eyes still widened due to something that she never expected to happen. Tamaki and Chorong stopped kissing after they heard a sound of a fallen stuff. Chorong widened her eyes after she saw Bomi who is standing near them, Chorong immediately parted herself from Tamaki, she looks shocked knowing that Bomi saw her kissing with Tamaki. Without any words, Bomi throw the paper bag and run leaving Chorong's apartment as fast as she can. She was too shock seeing her lovely girlfriend was kissing with someone else, with a guy, with Tamaki. They look enjoying the kiss so much. Bomi runs to ladders and going down as fast as she can, she doesn't care how many ladders that she stepped on and she doesn't care if she might fall while running down. She cannot stop crying while running down the ladders. She can't believe, she has prepared everything to propose Chorong but she didn't expect Chorong will betrayed her like this.

Meanwhile Chorong runs behind Bomi while screaming her name..

“Chorong-chan...” Tamaki called, but Chorong doesn't care, she runs to the ladders following her girlfriend who as ran so fast, Chorong keeps screaming Bomi's name, tried to call so that Bomi will stop and listen to her explanation.

“Bbom-ah,,,,, baby wait..... baby.....!!!!” Chorong keeps running and screaming Bomi's name.

Bomi still runs as fast as possible so that she can reach her car soon and go away from Chorong's place. She cannot stop crying, remembering the scene that Chorong was kissing with Tamaki. Chorong keeps running behind Bomi and trying to get Bomi before Bomi go away. She reached the basement finally, she runs faster to get Bomi but she's late, Bomi has got into her car and engined the car. Chorong runs as fast as possible to Bomi's car, she wanted to enter the car but Bomi locked it from inside,

“Baby wait,,, listen to me,, I can explain everything, please get out,,, jeballl...” Chorong cries hard while knocking on Bomi's car, she smack it few times so that Bomi will open the door for her. Bomi Bomi seems doesn't care no matter how hard Chorong caled her. She's crying hard inside her car, she doesn't want to listen to her girlfriend. She doesn't want to listen any words from Chorong, she keeps crying inside while start to engine her car and press the gas pedal and ride her car as fast as possible.

“Baby wait.....” Chorong keeps screaming and crying out loud as Bomi doesn't want to hear her and drive her car away. She cries and down on her knees knowing that her relationship might be broken since today.

“Bbom-ah....” She keeps crying while kneeling down after Bomi gone away, she feels sorry that Bomi has to see her kissing with Tamaki.

“Mianhae Bbom-ah,,, mianhae....” She can only crying and crying, she doesn't know what will happen to their relationship after this.

Meanwhile Bomi keeps pressing the gas, she ride as fast as possible, she doesn't even know how many speeds that she reached, she keeps cutting a line on the road, she can die from a car accident if she keeps reaching the highest speed, but she just don't care. She keeps driving away without knowing the exact direction.

“......” She's still crying inside the car, she keeps hitting the steering wheel while pressing the gas pedal as deep as possible.

It's been an hour or more Bomi drives her car without knowing the direction, she didn't realize that she reached at a beach that quiet enough and not many people there. It's far away from Seoul she guessed, she cannot think straight where she is. She brake her car all of sudden that made her crash her head into the steering wheel, she crashed her head hard enough that made her forehead bleeding so much, but again, she doesn't care with her own condition. She can only crying out loud, she walks out from her car with a bleeding forehead and run the the beach.

“PARK CHOROOONGGG.... WHY YOU CHEATED ON ME??!! YOU SAID YOU LOVE ME....!! WAEEE???!!! YOU LIAR.....!!!! I HATE YOU....” she screamed loud on the beach.

She still crying as loud as she can, that's all she can do, she still can't believe the girl that she love so much all this time will kiss with another man, the man that Chorong always said, she never love him, but Bomi saw it with her own eyes, and that really happen.

No idea how many hours Bomi has been crying while kneeling down on a quiet beach while her forehead is still bleeding, even almost dry. She has no idea how many tears that she shed, she has no energy left, she feels like dying. With her little left energy she walk lifelessly to her car, and lock the door while she's sitting behind the steering wheel, she doesn't know that the night will be this long. She leaned her head on her seat while her tears are still falling down from her swollen eyes. She still crying and crying till she fell a sleep in her car. She falls asleep inside her car for few hours and when she wakes up she didn't realize that it's been 2 am, she's still alone at the beach till midnight. She opened her swollen eyes slowly, she feels really hurt in her eyes and . Her sight seems really blurred, she touches her head and she saw blood on her hand, but she doesn't care at all with that. She checked her mobile phone and there are lots of missed calls and also messages, which she believe those are from Chorong, Eunji, Hayoung and Naeun, but she just ignored it. She closes her eyes again, she feels her head is so heavy, she got a severe headache due to crying and a crashed when she braked her car.

 

Meanwhile Chorong's condition is not even better thatn Bomi, she sits lifelessly inside her apartment and keeps crying hard and think about what happen just now, she tried to call Bomi many times but she got no responds from the younger. She then called Naeun

“Naeun-ah......” She cannot say anything, she hasn't even said something to Naeun on the phone then she fainted....

 

-to be continued-

 

A/N :

Imma still speechless to this chapters. I had to hold back my tears while writing this chapter since I'm at the office. T_T

Well..... just enjoy the story

 

xoxo

Pabbochomi