CHAPTER 18

BEAUTIFUL

Bomi still cannot stop thinking about what happen, she wondered why she was too brave to kiss Chorong that evening. She become so panic all night.

“Aigo, why was I too brave to do it T_T, now I don't know what would I do if I meet her tomorrow, hff I have to hide my face if I meet her. I hope she won't think I'm a weirdo but she said she liked it”

“Yoon Bomi,,, Yoon Bomi, you have to tell her your feeling very soon, don't make her think that you're just making fun of her “ Bomi still murmuring herself, she thinks maybe it's time to tell her feeling.

It is early in the Morning when Bomi has already come to the office, she doesn't stop spacing out from earlier, but something makes her wake up, her stomach is groaning, then she remember if she hasn't eat anything since last night. Then she walks to the canteen to get a cup of coffee then she meets Eunji on her way to canteen.

“Yow Morning Ji, it's a rare you came at this time” Bomi greets her.

“Mm, woke up late” Eunji answers shortly yet coldly. Eunji still feel sad when she sees Bomi, she still remember the scene that she saw yesterday when Bomi was kissing with Chorong.

“Ahh, let's get a cup of coffee, my treat” Bomi invites her to go together to canteen.

“No thanks, I have so many things to do” she answers lowly again.

“Hmm okay then I'll go to canteen, see you” Eunji nods and straight ahead. Bomi wonders what happen to her, it's a rare to see her answer lowly and cold, maybe she's having her own problem.

She meets Chorong in front of canteen's gate and Chorong greets her.

“Morning Bomi-ya” Chorong greets her with a sweetest smile. Bomi is startled seeing Chorong and she's stuttering again.

“M,,Morning too unnie” she answer, while Chorong just chuckled seeing it.

“You're going to get a coffee?” Chorong knows Bomi's morning routine, it's a coffee.

“Nn,,nae, do you want it too?” ask Bomi.

“Mm, I want a coffee too, let's get inside together” Bomi doesn't mean to avoid Chorong but she's just to shy to meet Chorong right now, but she can't avoid her anyway.

“O,,okay unnie, I'll go order, you may sit down there” Chorong is glad with Bomi's affection to her, she treats her as a special person.

“Here's your americano” Bomi also knows if Americano is Chorong's fav coffee same with hers.

“Gomawo, will you busy today?” Chorong ask, since she wants to take Bomi for lunch later.

“Mm nae unnie, I got so many things to do, I'll be out of office for a photo shoot this afternoon” Chorong nods. She wants to have lunch together with Bomi today, but too bad Bomi has to go out for a photo shoot. Bomi tells the truth, she has to go out for taking pictures and it's Nana, she prays in order Chorong won't be jealous.

“Ow, who will be the model? Once I remember if there's no photo shoot schedule today?”She ask curiously.

“Mm, Nana, the schedule supposed to be happen in Friday, but she has to go to Paris so her manager asked me to change the schedule to today, didn't Taekwoon oppa inform you?” Chorong nods hearing Bomi's explanation, now she feels jealous because that means Bomi will meet Nana, and she's sure if Nana will ask her for lunch together.

“No,he didin't tell me, it's okay” Chorong doesn't say anything, Bomi then ask something all of sudden.

“Eum, will you be okay if I go this afternoon?” she ask. Chorong is startled hearing Bomi's sudden question, but inside she feels happy Bomi asking it.

“Ah sure, gwenchana, it's your job anyway, it's Okay Bomi-ya” Chorong just smiles but Bomi knows if something's not good with Chorong, she feels guilty a bit.

“Gomawo unnie, I'll message you later” Bomi said with a smile, she tries to comfort Chorong so she won't think of anything.

xxxxxx

It's been 12.40 pm and Bomi has been ready at Nana's filming location, she will documenting Nana's activities today. She's doing it for almost 2 hours. Nana is filming a photo shoot for a France TV. As usual everything goes smooth and perfect. Bomi cannot stop smiling and mesmerized seeing Nana's beauty. It's been done and Bomi walks to Nana to say thank you.

“Perfect unnie, thank you so much, as usual you're gorgeous” Nana just smiles hearing Bomi's compliment.

“Tzzk, cheesy, are you bust? Have a lunch with me, you know, I'll have to fly tomorrow morning” Nana asks, but then Bomi thinks about something, she's afraid Chorong will be jealous if she goeslunch with Nana.

“Sorry unnie, I have to go back to office, I...” Bomi hasn't finished her sentence yet but Nana cuts off.

“You're afraid if Chorong will be jealous and angry huh?” said Nana. Bomi just sighs, she doesn't want to argue with Nana and more it's related to Chorong.

“Annie, this pic will be publised next two weeks, and it means I have to give it to editor team today so that it will be ready this week” Bomi tries to explain but Nana shows her angry face.

“Mm, fine, go home now, I'll see you next time” With that Nana just leaves Bomi immediately. Bomi is actually feels sad about Nana's change, she misses the old Nana who used to ber her close friend. Bomi still stay statued while holding her camera, Nana sho see it feels guilty, she knows she doesn't have to act like that, she shouldn't feel jealous no more. Then she walks to Bomi.

“Sorry, I shouldn't act like that I just make you confused, I'm sorry” Nana just want to spend her time with Bomi before she goes to France for 3 weeks.

“It's okay unnie, sorry I can't have lunch with you today”

 

Everything is done, Bomi goes back to her car, she has to go back to her office, it's 15.10 pm, she sends message to Chorong.

“I'm done and will go back to office now” then she press send button and not a long time waiting she got reply from Chorong

“Be careful on your way, make sure you've eaten” Bomi smiles reading Chorong's relpy.

“I'm starving now T_T” she sends another message to Chorong. It makes Chorong smiles shyly, that means Bomi didn't go lunch with Nana.

“Mm want me to buy u lunch?” Choron reply another mesage.

“No need unnie, I'll buy later, have u had lunch?” Bomi ask back

“Nae, I had lunch at the office, go eat and take care on your way” Bomi smiles reading Chorong's reply. She drives her car fastly so that she can meet Chorong soon.

xxxxxx

Bomi's POV

Time flies really fast and I can feel that I'm getting closer and closer to Chorong unnie. My love for her has grown bigger each day and I always feel happy just seeing that beautiful girl. I've think about it to show my feeling to unnie and I will tell her today. I've prepared my heart and soul today to ask unnie to be my girlfriend. I prepare a bouquet of white roses and also couple necklae with our initial as a liontin. I am afraid if Chorong unnie will reject me, but I keep praying hard. Im not a romantic person who can prepare something perfectly or prepare something with an amazing event. I didn;t prepare a special place too, I just order a table at my friend's cafe. I hope everything will goes smooth tonight.

I've made a plan that I will tell everything to unnie today after working time, I'll take her with me so that I can take her to my friend's cafe. I was so fluttered, my heart beats unnormaly. I can't even sleep all night I was like crazy thinking about it. I didn't told Hayoung about this, I want to make it as a surprise. I go to office with a fluttered heart I sigh many times to calm myself, even a coffee can't help me. Hfff what would I do if I meet Chorong unnie later. I've arrived at my office and I go to my desk directly and I put out all the photos that have been printed yesterday. I have no any outing schedule today, so I'll just stay in office to check all the pictures. I sit down and my desk phone is ringing

“Annyeonghaseyo Bomi's here” I greet the caller. It's Chorong

“Bomi-ya, can you come to my room right now?” Wow, wow, what is this, it's early morning and she called me, pheww,, she didn't know if I'm struggling with my hear beat, I was about to avoid her today.

So I go to her room immediately and she told me to sit.

“Sit down Bomi-ya...” I do what she said, I don't know what happen to me, did I make a mistake?

“Bomi-ya do you have any photo shoot schedule today?” she ask

“Nothing unnie, I have no any schedule, I'll just stand by here to check some photos” I explain.

“Mm If that so, could you go with me to Incheon this morning?” she ask and I am startled why she ask me to accompany her.

“Huh Incheon?” I ask back

“Ne, do you mind? I have to meet with a client, he's from China and he's in Korea now but only for one day, he asked me to meet him in Incheon, Jisook oppa can't go today because he has photo shoot schedule” She explains why I have to go with her. I was so confused, I cannot refuse her demand since it's a job, but if I have to go with her, what about my plan tonight?? ahh eotteohkee T_T

“O,, No,, no unnie, I can go with you, what time will we go?” I immediately ask her.

“10 am sharp, you can prepare your camera now” she said assertively, I think she knows if something's wrong with me.

“Nde unnie, arraseo” I go out from her room and prepare my camera. I was so nervous today.


 

It's 10 am sharp and I've been ready waiting for Chorong unnie out of her room, I've prepared my camera and my key. I keep calming myself so that I won't do anything ridiculous later. Chorong unnie has come out of her room and walk straightly to my desk. She looks so perfect with her outfit today.

“You're ready? We'll be going now, we'll use my car” she said assertively. I nodded and walk out with her. I bid goodbye to Eunji who acts so strange for these few days, but she still nice to me. I still don't want to show that I'm close to unnie, we always try to be professional at the office, she's my boss and I'm her staff. We're in parking lot and unnie was about to enter the driver seat but I tell her I will drive.

“Let me drive unnie” I can't stand seeing my pretty yeoja driving for a long journey. Chorong unnie just nods and gives me her key, she sits on passenger seat. She's busy with her mobile and tablet. I don't talk to much while driving, sometimes I steal a glance from unnie. Then she keeps her mobile and looks at me seriously, I was soon become stuttered and nervous.

“Bomi-ya, you're so quiet, why? Haven't had breakfast?” she ask

“Huh? Anni,I'm okay, it's just you who is too focused with your tablet” I answer, strangely she chuckles

“Mm, you're jealous?” she ask, which makes me nervous.

“Euh? Anni, anni, why am I jj,,jealous over your tablet?” Chorong unnie again just chuckled.

It's been two hours we finally arrived at our destination, we meet unnie's client he took us to lunch and continue with some long interview, we did it for almost 4 hours and we just finished at 4.14 pm and when we're about to go home, Unnie's client take us to drink coffee before he fly back to China. Unnie can't refused his request so we followed him for a coffee. I feel so restless, it's 4 Pm already, we'll be late arriving in Seoul, and my plan can be failed, aigooo. I send message to my friend who owns the cafe that I'll be coming late and hopefully won't fail.

It's 5 pm finally unnie's client has to go to airport because the flight will be at 6 pm. So I drive back to Seoul, I hope we won't be late.

“Hff so tiring, thanks Bomi-ya for accompanying me” she said with smile.

“No need to thanks unnie, it's my job anyway” I answer.

“Let me drive so you can rest” she ask me to rest while she'll drive, of course I can let her.

“No unnie, I'm not tired, you're the who need to rest, just sleep, I'll drive” I tell her, she just smiles and do what I said. She's sleeping the whole journey, I ride with the middle speed, I don't want she sleeps uncomfortably. I take a glance at her face few times, She's so damn beautiful even when she's sleeping, like an angel. It's my first time seeing her sleeping face, she looks so tired tho. I take off my jacket and put on to cover her body so that she won't feel cold. I didn't stop smiling when taking a glance at her. It makes my way doesn't feel tiring. Then I think about my car that is left in the office, now I'm thinking hard how to take unnie to cafe without back to office first. When I was thinking hard she woke up and look startled realizing her body is covered with my jacket.

“Ah, Bomi-ya I'm sorry, I slept too long, hff mianhae” unnie wakes up and feels guilty.

“It's okay unnie, no need to sorry, we're about to arrive...”

“....................” I stay quiet thinking about something

“Eumm, do you want me to take you back to office first?” I ask her.

“Mm, I guess you could take me home first and you can bring my car so you don't need to go home by public transportation” She answer. I quiet and courage myself to ask her go out with me.

“Eum, unnie, oo, are you,, tired? Dd,,do you mind if I,, hff if I take you to a place right now?” Hff I begin stuttered again, I was so nervous till death. Unnie frowned and ask me

“No I'm not, where do you want to take me? I'm okay” I can see if she's happy when I ask her out.

“Mm, to a cafe, my friends cafe yea, we'll go there if you don't mind” I answer.

She nods and keeps looking at me with a smile, she looks curious of something.

We arrived at xxx cafe, I go out from car and run out to open unnie's door then I take her in. I didn't stop sighing, my breath seems so heavy. We enter the cafe that belongs to my friend Jino oppa and her wife Hyemi unnie. It's a nice cafe with vintage concept, there are not too many peoples here, I've booked a table for me and unnie, it's near a small stage where I can see live performance from its home band. I've asked Jino oppa if I will sing tonight I'll sing for unnie to show my feelings to her I've also prepared a bouquet of white roses through Hyemi unnie.

“Wow it’s good place, why you never take me to this place?” she asks me

“Well, I didn’t come here often too, just sometimes hehe, sit down unnie, I’ll order” I told her.

I walk to the counter to order drinks and snacks, and I ask Hyemi unnie to prepare the flowers, my heart really pounding faster than ever. I go back to the table, I see Chorong unnie is enjoying band’s performance, they’re playing a mid-tempos song, maybe it’s unnie’s favorit song. Suddenly an idea come across my mind, I will ask unnie to sing, then I will sing for her after that.

“Mm unnie, go to the stage and sing a song” I told her, that makes her frowned

“Huh? No, no way, it’s you who has to sing go ahead” I chuckled hearing her refusal, but I will force her. “Hmm pallie unnie, your voice is good, come on, just one song, I promise I’ll go after you” I keep ask her using my aegyo, I know she will accept my idea hahaa.

“Heol, stop your aegyo, geurae,, geurae, I’ll go, but promise me you’ll sing after me” she ask me. Yea I succeed making her singing on the stage, I wonder what song she will sing. I see unnie go to the stage and tell the band what her song. My heart beats faster waiting for her sing, will she sing for me? Then I hear the melody, wow she sings “Maybe” from Min Sunye


 

chagaun gaseumi eoneusae jogeumssik

noga naeryeonna bwa niga deureowasseo

geurigo nado mollae nae gaseumeul chaewosseo

 

 

eonjenbuteoinga jibe doraomyeon

neoreul tteoolligo inneun nae moseubeul

bomyeonseo nae mam soge niga inneun geol arasseo

 

Maybe you’re the one

Maybe eojjeomyeon

eojjeomyeon niga

naega gidarin banjjogingeonji

 

Maybe it is true

eonjena neomu

gakkai isseoseo mollasseonnabwa

Baby I’m in love with you

 

cheoeumen mollasseo naega neol ireoke

tteoollige doel jul saranghage doel jul

ni mamdo jebal ireon nae maeumgwa gatgireul

 

Maybe you’re the one

Maybe eojjeomyeon

eojjeomyeon niga

naega gidarin banjjogingeonji

 

Maybe it is true

eonjena neomu

gakkai isseoseo mollasseonnabwa

Baby I’m in love with you

 

neomu neutjin anhatgil

ijeya kkaedareun nae mam badajugil

neutge aratjiman ijeya aratjiman

i maeumeun jeoldae heundeulliji anha

 

Maybe you’re the one

Maybe eojjeomyeon (Maybe)

eojjeomyeon niga (niga)

naega gidarin banjjogingeonji

 

Maybe it is true

eonjena neomu (eonjena neomu)

gakkai isseoseo mollasseonnabwa

Baby I’m in love with you

Baby I’m in love with you

Baby I’m in love with you

Baby I’m in love with you

Baby I’m in love with you

You Know

 

(TRANSLATION)

My cold heart....suddenly a little bit
seems melted when you come to me
And then secretly ..you filled my heart

From one day, at the way back home
While thinking of you, that my appearance
when I saw, I realize you're already in my heart

Maybe you're the one
Maybe, perhaps
Perhaps, you
I'm waiting.. it would be half
Maybe it is true
Always, very
Closed each other, So I didn't know
Baby I'm in love with you

At first I didn't know...I'd be like that
I'd be thinking of you, I'd be loving you
Your heart too, please...be same with my heart like this

Maybe you're the one
Maybe, perhaps
Perhaps, you
I'm waiting.. it would be half
Maybe it is true
Always, very
Closed each other, So I didn't know
Baby I'm in love with you

I have gotten too late
Right now, accept my heart that realize
I knew it's too late, I knew it's now but
This heart ..will be never swayed

Maybe you're the one
Maybe, perhaps
Perhaps, you
I'm waiting.. it would be half
Maybe it is true
Always, very
Closed each other, So I didn't know
Baby I'm in love with you

Baby, I'm in love with you
Baby, I'm in love with you
Baby, I'm in love with you
Baby, I'm in love with you


 

“Woww, I didn’t expect she will sing that song, I was really touched, did she sing that song for me?” I ask mentally. I was mesmerized seeing her performance.

Chorong's POV

Hff,, Yoon Bomi, Yoon Bomi, you did it, you made me so damn nervous tonight, does she understand if the song that I sang was for her? I doubt it. But I feel good, I’ve share how I feel through a song, it doesn’t matter if she got it or no. I ask her to sing a song too, I wonder what song will she sing? Will she tells her feeling for me through her song?

“Ya, you, satisfied huh? Now is your turn. Go ahead” Geez girl she just grinning and walking to the front stage,and then I hear a melody from a mid tempo song, wow it sounds like my favorite song, wow yes she sings “I Love You” from Navi. Hff my heart pounding so hard right now. I listen to her singing carefully


 

angyeoleul buhtgo chimareul eebuhsuh
eonjenga uhoolril geot gatdan maleh
suhtuljiman hwajangdo haebwatneun geol
ootjiman malahjwuh noogoo ddaemeh eeruhneun geondeh

gobakehalguhya nae mameul gamchul sooga eobsuh

neowaneun chingooeegin shiluh
ni poomaneh angyuh maeil malhallae nuhreul saranghandago
chamawatdeon mankeum nae gaseum gadeuk

neomaneul saranghae tuhjil geotman gatah

I love U love U I love U love U
U know U know I love U yeah

namjadeul ggiri tonghaneun nongdamdeul
naegedo ahmooruhji ahnge haji malajwuh
yuhjanikka naega jal al guhrago
gaggeumsshik bootakhan yeonaesangdam geuman jigyuhwuh

dagagal guhyah eejeh ni sarangee dwil guhyah

neowaneun chingooeegin shiluh
nee pumaneh angyuh maeil malhallae nuhreul saranghandago
chamawatdeon mankeum nae gaseum gadeuk
neomaneul saranghae tuhjil geotman gatah

I believe nal anajool guhyah
gidaryeowatdago nuhdo geu dongan nareul johahaetdago
chamawatdeon mankeum nae gaseum gadeuk
nuhmaneul saranghae tuhjil geotman gatah

I love U love U I love U love U
U know U know I love U yeah
I love U love U I love U love U
U know U know I love U

(TRANSLATION:)

I love you love you
I love you love you
You know~ you know I love you

I took off my glasses and put on a skirt
Anytime, tell me if it’s becoming on me
Although it’s embarrassing I tried on makeup
Although you laugh, please don't, just tell me who am I being like this for anyway?

I’m going to tell (confess to) you~
I can’t hide my (heart) feelings anymore~

With you, I don’t want to stay friends~
In your embrace, I want to tell you, everyday
That I love you~

For as long as I’ve kept it inside
My heart is b full with these feelings~ I love you~
It feels like it’s going to pop~

I love you love you
I love you love you
You know, you know, I love you

The way guys joke when they talk to each other
Don’t treat me like nothing happened~
Don’t tell me that because I’m a girl, I’ll do fine
From time to time, I’m sick of your
Requests to set you up with blind dates
I’m going to confront all of this
From now on, this love’s gonna work out~

I don’t want to stay friends with you~
In your embrace, I want to tell you, everyday
That I love you~

For as long as I’ve kept it inside
My heart is b full with these feelings~ I love you~
It feels like it’s going to pop~


 

Bomi's POV

Ow my God, my heart pounding so hard while I’m singing, I take a glance few times to unnie and she’s glancing at me too with a smile. I give a code to the band to keep playing the melodies whil I stop singing for a while. I hesitate walk to the table and I give a sign to Hyemi unnie to prepare the flowers and tell her waitress to come to unnie’s table so that unnie won’t see me when I walk to her. I walk to the table and bring the flowers, then I stop behind her and go back singing the last lyric of the song,

I believe, You’re going to hug me
That you waited as well
That you also during that time
Liked me too

For as long as I’ve kept it inside
My heart's full with these feelings~ I love you
And it feels like it’s about to pop~

I love you love you love you
I love you love you love you
You know you know I love you (x2)

No one's POV

Chorong startled hearing Bomi’s voice was near her, she turn her face to her backside and seeing Bomi standing behind her and holding a bouquet of white roses, her favorit flowers. Chorong's jaw dropped and she was spacing out for few minutes, she tried to get back her sense what is actually happening. She was so nervous when seeing Bomi behind her and singing the last part of the song. When the song is finished, Bomi still stands near Chorong, and something that she expected finaly happen, Yoon Bomi tells her feeling.

Unie....” Bomi calls her and quiets for a moment.

Unni,,, I guess it’s the time for me to tell you how I feel for you, I’m sure this is the right time to show you my feeling, to show you how I feel for you all this time” All the guests in the cafe are startled.

I know I take too long to show you my feeling, I liked you,,, no I ,, I loved you since the very begining I worked at Stle Magz, I loved you at that time but I didn’t have confidence to get close to you, I was too stupid, cowards that makes you perhap confused. But I’m glad because finally I can get closer to you day by day. I’m just a dorky girl, some people said I’m player, even though Im not, I really just want to show you my love for you, I don’t know if you feel the same way, but now I just want to share you my feeling.”

Bomi takes a deep and long breath and looks so nervous, she’s down on her knees and handed the flowers to Chorong that makes Chorong cover with her palms, she was too shocked.

Unnie,, P,,Park Chorong unnie, I,, hfff,, Yy yoon Bomi, really love you since forever, hfff, W,,would you be,,, my,,, my girlfrien??” Bomi said with a stuttered mouth. Chorong’s eyes are teary now, she didn’t expect if Bomi will tell her feeling this way, with this special event, she’s prooud with Bomi’s courage to ask her to ber her girlfriend. Her heart is now beating too fast and unstopable, she can die due to heart attack. Chorong slowly moves her hand and take the bouquet from Bomi’s hand and without too much things too talk, she gives her answer.

Bb,,Bomi ya,, I,, I never expect this hfff wow,,, I,, actually I loved you too, from a long time ago, I, just doubt if you really love me, t,,thanks for confessing, I,, I love you too, I would accept you as my girlfriend” Chorong can’t stop smiling like a fool, her heart was almost fly to the sky, and Bomi is also shocked to death, she’s so happy because Chorong accept her feeling. She closes her eyes and smile happily and she hugs Chorong.

Wow,, Ow my god, I didn’t expect this, you accept me,, wow,,, t,, thank you unnie, I love you so much” Bomi said while wipes Chorong’s tears. She hugs her new girlfriend, they both smile happily.

Unnie, please wear this” Bomi opens the box in her hand and put the necklae to Chorong’s neck. It’s a couple necklae with a diamond liontin, contains their initial “CB”. Chorong then puts Bomi’s neckae too. Now they both are official.

All the pople in the cafe yelled happily and clap their hands and also Jino congratulates that new couple from the stage with a microphone

Bomi-ya, congratulation, finally you can get the girl you love all this time,, now go kiss you new girlfriend” Bomi widened her eyes, she doesn’t want to kiss Chorong in front of the public, but Hyemi tells her to do it too, aishhhh she’s too shy.

So with her full courage, Bomi cups Chorong’s face and lean towards her red lips and kiss her for few seconds. All the guests there yell so loud and claps their hands. Meanwhile Chorong cannot hold her shyness and keep smiles.

 

-to be continued-

 

A/N :

Haaaaiiiii,, finally a long update :D, sorry for making you wait too long, the works just too hectic,,,pheww

So how's this chapter?? After a long time of waiting, finally, they end up together :D I was so happy :D proud of Bomi, and look at Chorong hhaha.

Sorry for the typos and mistakes, thanks for those who subscribe, vote and comments and those who have been waiting for this story :

Let's prepare popcorn and watch this lovely scene hhhaha

See you on next chapter..

Love you always

 

xoxo

Chomi for my life