CHAPTER 83

BEAUTIFUL

"U... Unnie..."

"B...Bbom-ah..."

Chorong and Bomi both looked so surprised when seeing each other. Bomi didn't expect to see Chorong in front of her apartment, she didn't expect to meet her yet, as she's not ready yet. Meanwhile Chorong also didn't expect to meet the owner of the apartment that she used to visit, she used to visit Bomi's apartment when Bomi was away, though she knew that Bomi wasn't there.

"How did she know that I'm home? Eunji said she didn't tell her, or maybe Naeun?" Bomi said in her thoughts. They both freezing after meeting each other's eyes, they can't even say anything until Chorong realized that tears are falling down to her cheek

"B..Bbom-ah, you, you're back??" Chorong asked with a stuttering tone with teary eyes.

"W,,what are y-you doing here??" Bomi asked, she wonders how can she meets Chorong at this time.

"So,,sorry Bbom-ah, I,, I didn't know you're back already" Chorong said with a stuttered tone as she's afraid Bomi will get mad.

Bomi confused what to do, she didn't want to meet her yet.

"E,,,excuse me, I'm going in first"

"Bo,,Bbom-ah,, can we talk?" Chorong asked, she looked frightened, but she's glad because she thinks Bomi doesn't show her anger expression like the last time she saw her.

"Sorry I can't right now, excuse me"

Bomi walks inside and left Chorong alone outside. She gets in and stands behind the door. Meanwhile Chorong walk closer to Bomi's apartment and standing in the door. She's shedding tears happily as she can finally see a girl that she has been longing for all this time.

"Hff, how can I meet her when I'm not ready yet" Bomi talks to herself, she still standing behind her door talking to herself.

She walks to her bathroom and cleaning herself, she takes a bath and changing herself to a comfort clothes. She makes a cup of coffee for herself and throw herself on the couch.

Hfff, what should I do, Chorong unnie has found out that I'm back, My God...” she murmuring while putting her palm on her face.

She takes her mobile and call Eunji.

Eunji-ya, I met Chorong unnie in my apartment.” She called Eunji and tell everything that happen few hours ago and Eunji told her that she didn't tell Chorong if Bomi's back.

Bbom-ah, I'm sure Chorong unnie always visits your apartment when you're not home. Maybe she expected she could meet you at that time. She really wanted to explain you everything”

I don't know, but I don't want to meet her yet, I'm not ready, I even left her alone”

But tell me honestly Bbom-ah, have you forgive her? You still cannot answer my question about your feeling, but now be honest to me, did you forgive her already?”

Bomi didn't answer Eunji who asked a question that Bomi is still confused about the answer.

I really don't know, I still confused Eunji-ya..” Bomi said with a sad tone.

Hmm, you better think about it, let's meet tonight, we can share, I hate to see you confused like this”

Bomi agreed to meet Eunji tonight as she wanted to share anything.

 

Bomi's POV

I get myself ready tonight as I will meet Eunji. I want to talk about everything with her, I cannot keep it myself. I am still confused with everything, I got so many questions in my mind.

Have I forgive Chorong unnie? Do I still love her? Do I still care about her? Do I still wanting het back? I only know that sometimes I miss her, I admit that.

I am at xxx café waiting for Eunji and Naeun to come. I ordered a cup of coffee for myself first. Then I spot two figures walking towards me.

Hi guys...” I greet them and tell them to order.

You look better Bbom-ah, I mean it, than the first time you broke up with Chorong unnie”

I smile hearing Eunji said that, is that mean I have been able to move on from Chorong unnie?

Hmm, I made myself to look better hehe”

I was about to talk to her but then my phone is ringing, I see who's the caller, it's Lizzy. I excused myself to pick up the phone first.

Phone Convo with Lizzy :

Bm : Hi Lizz,,

Lz : Hi Bbom, where are you? I'm in Seoul now.

Bm : Really? When did you come? And where are you now?

Lz : Yeah, I arrived yesterday, I'm in my cousin's home, can we meet or hangout tomorrow?

Bm : Yeh of course, just tell me the time and give me the address, I'll fetch you tomorrow.

Lz : Alright, I'll send you through message

I hang up the phone from Lizzy and get back to the table then I got two full of question glare from Eunji and Naeun, I know what's on their mind.

What??” I ask them.

Who called you?” Eunji asked with her investigated tone.

My new friend, when I was in Japan” I answered her.

New friend? You're close with her? Why you talk so softly to her? Or she's your new girlfriend?!” Naeun asked with the same expression. I wanted to laugh seeing my two friends like that.

Hhaha yaa yaah calm down, why are thinking such a thing hhaha, she's only my acquaintance, her name is Lizzy, she's Korean too" I explain them, they will be surprise if I tell them who is Lizzy.

"Lizzy? Even her name is seductive, don't tell me you like her, or maybe she liked you, don't ruin everything" Naeun said and again, I laugh hard, why are they so protective to me now.

"Hhaha,, yaah, what's with you guys, you're being over protective to me now huh?"

"Yaah, stop laughing Pabbomi, you were full of confuse while ago, now tell me how did you feel when you met Chorong unnie this morning?!"

Hff Eunji asked that again, I swear I don't have the exact answer for that, but to be honest I don't feel mad when I saw Chorong unnie this morning.

"I'm not sure about that..."

"Eyy you always answer the same thing for all of my question, tell me how did you feel when you met her today?" Eunji asked again

"You need to figure it out soon unnie, Chorong unnie is struggling with her attempt to get you back and even she against her parent just to prove to her parent that she loves you so much, I didn't mean to be on Choeong unnie's side, but that's the fact, even Eunji changed her mind"

I stay silent for a while, trying to catch what Naeun said. Well I didn't expect Chorong unnie will do that much, should I forgive her and give her a chance?

"But I'm still afraid Naeun-ah, afraid if the same thing will happen again in the future, Tamaki is still alive"

"But he's away, he's not here anymore, you should see Chorong unnie's attempt" Naeun said

"Gosh, you supported me when I broke up with her and now you changed" I said to them, but that's the truth, even Eunji got so mad to Chorong unnie and now she supports me to give Chorong chance.

"I know it, but what Naeun said is true, and I changed my mind after I saw how she really fight to get you back. But it's all up to you Bbom-ah, just take your time to figure out, it's okay if you find a new girl tho."

"Eyy, stop saying I got a new girl, I didn't get close to anyone, and yes, to be honest, I didn't get mad at Chorong unnie, I told myself that I hate her and will never forgive her, but my heart act the opposite way, I didn't get mad to her when I met her this morning, I just... made myself avoiding her....

... And I do missing her when I was in Japan, even everything I did remind me of her, everything. And the matter It's just about the trauma you know that,, I'm afraid if something similar will happen again, and more if Chorong unnie can't fight in front of her parent"

I tell everything that I feel inside, I confess everything in front of Eunji and Naeun.

"Unnie, I told you that Chorong unnie is doing her best effort to get her parent's approval, just give her a chance and time, I realized that she really love you, at least just give her a chance to talk when you're ready.."

I take a deep breath and think about everything that Naeun and Eunji said. I know they're right, I should give Chorong unnie chance, but I'm not ready to do it right now, I even still feel awkward seeing her today. I know I just need time.

"Hff, I need to made myself ready first, but not now, really not now" I said to them.

"But Bbom-ah, Chorong unnie know that you're back, what if she called you or come again to meet you when you're not ready yet?"

"I don't know, let the time help me, I can't even make myself sure, just wait and see Eunji-ya"

I've done talking with Eunjo and Naeun, and I received message from Lizzy, she said she wanted to hangout tonight, she gave me her addres. So after I apart with 2eun then I drive to the address they Lizzy gave me. I told her I'll be there in twenty minutes.

 

Chorong's POV

I almost can't believe my eyes when I see a figure of Yoon Bomi in front of her apartment, I can't believe she's back. I really miss her, I really wanted to hug her and cry but I know I can't, she even left me alone and rejected me when I asked her time to talk. I know maybe she still needs time.

I'm just hoping she will give me a chance to talk and let me re explain everything and forgive me. If Bomi's back that means I can't continue visiting her apartment as I used to do before. Bit at least she's back. I'll be waiting for that chance.

"I'll prove my love for you Bbom-ah, I don't want to lose you again this time, please wait for me"

 

No One's POV

Bomi drives her car to the adress that Lizzy informed. Then Bomi took her to a cafe snd a restaurant near the Han river. Bomi has no idea why she brought Lizzy to that place, the place that she used to visit with Chorong and even Nana.

"Well, the foods are really really delicious Bomi-ya, thank you so muchh ,I promise I'll yake you to Busan and I'll treat you everything"

"Hhaha, don't think about it Liz, it's my first treat to my guest"

Bomi chuckles hearing what Lizzy said just now.

"Geez, and by the way, I'm planning to meet Nana, I know she might never want to see me again, but,, I just want to see her, I really miss her.. Yeah..." Lizzi said, Bomi tjonks she should help Lizzy too but not now.

"That's good, at least just to say hi rigbt, after few years of parting and never meet"

"Mm, you're right, but her manager said she's still crazily looking for her love, that photographer, well she's crazy"

Bomi nods and then quiets for a while, thinking about something then she said something...

"Mmm Liz, I want to tell you something, about the one that Nana loves,, that photographer,, someone that tou talked about all this time is,,, me,, yeah,, me.. I was the one who Was close with Nana and bestfriend with Nana, but Nana loved me"

Lizzy widened her eyes when she found out the truth about her ex and her new love.

"You?? How can be? why didn't you tell me earlier?" Lizzy asked.

But then Bomi tell her everyhing about it, since the first time she got closer eith Nana aboit how much Nana love her and about Nana who couldn't accept the fact that Bomi only loved Chorong until now that Bomi broke up with Chorong.

"Wow, that girl is surely crazy, and why is the world so small hhaha" both just laugh as Boni also think about the same thing.

"And by the way, Nana is trying to get you back, what will you do?" Lizzy asked as she's also worried now that she feel she lost her chance of Bomi accepted Nana.

"Mm I don't know, actually she sent me email when I was in Japan, she said she will get me vack, but I didn't reply her,,, I know she will do something to get me back, but,, I don't think I can accept her, because,,, to be honest,, I,,, I still love my ex girlfriend" Bomi said something that she didn't even realized said that.

"I knew it, I know from the way you talked about your ex when we were in our last time in Japan, I knew it from the way you said that everything reminded you of your ex, I knew that you still love your ex, even if you didn't tell me" Lizzy said, that Bomi never expected that girl would observe that far.

"Yeah, I tried to deny that all this time but, yeah, I realize that I still love her,,, so, don't worry Lizz, I still love Nana as my bestfriend as my sister, you still got a chance and I know you deserve a chance too"

"Hhaha you tell me like Nana would accept me back hhaha, and by the way, you should give your ex a chance too, if she really did something to fight with your relationship, then she deserve a chance too, I just can feel from your story that she's really doing her best effort to get your truth back, I mean just move away your arrogancy your ego your stated mind, try to be honest with your own heart and mind, I didn't said this because of Nana, i truly said that, I mean it, your friend is right tho."

Bomi nodded fron what Lizzy said, she didn't expect that Lizzy would support her too

"Yeah, I know, I just need more time.."

"Good luck Bbom, I know you're not a bad person, I'm sure about that, because Nana would never fall in love with a cheap people, she's classy hhaha"

Bomi just chuckles hearing that, she knows Lizzy is right she has to be honest with herself.

 

 

"I'll find the right time till I'm ready to meet you unnie, I admit,, I admit that I,,, I still,,,, Love you, I still love you Park Chorong."

 

-to be continued-

 

A/N :

I'm back hhaha, so how's the chapter? Now you know the answer about Bomi's true feeling. So will they really get back together without any obstacles? Nana is still alive anyway *smirk*

I hope you enjoy this chapter, I'm tired with the angst, so yeah enjoy this and see ya,

I love you

Xoxo

Pabbochomi