CHAPTER 50

BEAUTIFUL

 

“I’m afraid unnie... I’m afraid if something like this will happen again in the future, I’m afraid if I will feel the same pain again, it’s too hurt seeing you lied so many times, it hurts knowing that I was always be the last to know about you and Tamaki, I’m afraid if in the end I will keep get the news that you’re doing something with Tamaki behind me. I was upset for not being trusted by you, I was almost losing my faith in you, to be honest.”

Chorong who is still shedding her tears just nodding mny times, she knows what Bomi said was right. Bomi might lose her faith, but still, she wants to apoligize for all what she has done.

“I know, I,, understand it, I understand if you might lose your faith in me, I understand if you can’t trust me anymore, that’s the fact that I’m a bad girlfriend for you, but let me tell you, I swear if never doing something with Tamaki behind you, that was all not on purpose ” Chorong said under her sobbing that is getting louder. It’s like she’s ready even if Bomi wants to break up with her, she will accept that.

“I know you might keep thinking if I was cheating with Tamaki,, you can think whatever, as you like, but I swear to God if I never CHEAT with Tamaki, that’s all I can say, you may keep accusing me, I accept that”

“..........................” Bomi still can’t say anything, she can only sobs.

“And I accept if you want to take revenge...”

“What do you mean?” Bomi asks sarcastically, hearing that Chorong mentioned about revenge, she didn’t remember anything about revenge, she didn’t do nothing.

“I,,, I saw Nana came out from your apartment in the morning after we fought...” Chorong said something that maybe can make them fight again.

“Nana only helped me, I was about to faint that day in front of a grocery market, and we met accidentally then she helped me going back to my home, that’s all”

“.......................” Chorong didn’t even dare to look at Bomi’s face,

“So now you’re accusing me for cheating too??” Bomi asking sacrastically still with tears running down her eyes.

“No baby, No, I’m just saying you also can do anything, you can heal your pain with your own way..”

“Is that what you think? Is that what you think the way I’m healing my pain? Really unnie?, hhh,, I’m not using Nana for healing my pain, I don’t even know if my pain can be healed...”

“Hhh, I know baby, I’m sorry, I’m not thinkng about that really, I just say you can do whatever if you’re upset to me,

“But you shouldn’t said that !!!!” Bomi was about to angry, but she holds it, she doesn’t want to argue again with Chorong, she’s been too tired with this kind of thing.

“Nae baby, I’m sorry, really am sorry,,” Chorong feels bad since she think she made another mistake

“................................” Bomi cries even more, she really doesn’t know what to do,

“I,,, I’m just asking for your forgiveness, that’s all I ask ,I’m too stupid for keep doing so many mistakes in our relationship, I know I don’t deserve you, but,, please forgive me,  and after that, I’ll accept whatever decision you gave me, even if you want to leave me, I....I’ll accept that...”

Both seems cannot hold their own tears, Chorong has been sobbing since they came here and Bomi has been sobbing silently, she’s shedding so many tears.

Bomi herself confused with the situation, she was too angry with her girlfriend, but she cannot hide the fact if she really misses the older, she has been like crazy these days. She wants to say something but cannot work, she even sobs harder now, she keeps punching the bench that she’s sitting on, till she didn’t realize if her fist is bleeding.

Why you keep making me upset unnie, even in the time when I was about to firgive you, I’m tired, but I don’t wanna be apart from you, I really love you tho...”

“Baby please,,,,” Chorong stands up and even kneeling down in front of Bomi who is hiding her bleeding fist. Bomi cries harder seeing the one she love has to kneeling down and begging.

“Get up unnie, don’t do this,!! I don’t want you’re doing this!!!”

“No, until you forgive me...” Chorong stubbornly keep kneeling down in front of the younger,

"....................."

“Are you sure you will accept any decision I made after I forgive you??” She takes a deep breath and said while taking a glance to Chorong who is crying harder now, and the older just nodding. She has been sure if Bomi will ask for a break up.

She’s ready, even though it will be hurt so much, even if her life will be a mess even if she won’t never know how to continue herlife without her love. She will pay all the pain she made.

“Fine...”

Chorong worryingly waiting for Bomi’s decision, which she’s sure if Bomi will break her up.

“Let’s go home,,,, “ Bomi said, that makes Chorong frowned and confused

“What do you mean...??” She ask in her confuseness

“Get up and let’s go home and re-decorate your home,,,” with Bomi’s words, Chorong is absolutely confused now, what is actualy the younger said??

“W-what do you mean Bbom-ah??” Chorong still cannot get what Bomi said.

“I said get up and let’s go home, we have to re-decorate your home so that we can spend Christmas together, your own decoration is too ugly...” Bomi gets up and pulls Chorong’s hand so that the older would stand up.

“B-baby,, w,,,I,,, I” Chorong can’t even say a word, she’s making sure of herself if what she heard is Bomi forgive her.

“You said you will accept any decision I made, so now follow me and go back to your home, don’t you want to spend Christmas with me?” Bomi keeps saying that and pulling Chorong’s hand walk to her car.

“B-Baby,, is that mean y-you,, f-forgive me??” Chorong even sobs louder now, people might think Bomi hurt her if they hear. Bomi closes her eyes and takes a deep breath then say

“Nae unnie, I forgive you..” That’s what she said. They both just stand up and facing each other, with Chorong who is still crying loud and Bomi who keeps shedding tears and tried to smile but she can’t.

Chorong can’t do nothing but cry as loud as she can’t, she hugs Bomi as tight as possible and still crying non stop, she can’t believe if Bomi will finally forgive her and ask her to get back together again. Even asking to spend Christmas together.

“T-thank you so much baby,, Thank you so much for forgiving me, I really love you, I can’t stand a day without you, I love you so much, really love you so much baby...”

Bomi hugs back her crying girlfriend, she hugs her tightly and keeps caressing the blonde haired girl.

“I love you too unnie, I love you so much, I swear to my life, please don’t make me lose my faith in you anymore, I beg you” She wipes Chorong’s tears with her left eyes so that Chorong won’t know if her right fist is bleeding.

“Nae baby, I will, I’ll never make you upset again, I swear... Thank you so much baby,,, I love you”

“Nae unnie, I love you too,, “

Bomi pecks her girlfriend then hugs her again.

“Let’s go home, I need to re-arranging your decoration, that was too ugly, you’re totally mess unnie”

Chorong then slaps Bomi’s shoulder while walking to their car, she wonder how Bomi know if her decoration is a mess.....

“Aishh, how do you know if they’re mess??”

“Of course I know unnie, I’m Yoon Bomi, know anything about Park Chorong, the crying Park Chorong who can only cry louder than arranging Christmas stuff hahaa..”

“Geez,, if you say so, then you do it yourself, I’ll be watching you and sleep...”

Bomi just laugh, she links her hand to Chorong’s neck and walk together to their car.

 

-THE END-

 

Opppsss kidding :D 

-to be continued-

 

A/N :

ANother double update yeah?? I'm just hoping you will like it, I'm expecting no more than that. Seeing you loving my story and enjoying it is the biggest achievement I ever get :D

Thanks for everyone who alwasys support me and give me so much suggestion, I love them so much ^^.

Okay then, Enjoy this story and I'll try to update faster for the next chapter.

I'll be resting first and hope you can sleep well after reading this Chapter.

Have a BEAUTIFUL dream about Chomi ^^'

I LOVE YOU ALL ,,,

xoxo

Chomi Lover <3