CHAPTER 59

BEAUTIFUL

>Previous Chapter<

....She,,,, hfff, Nana kissed me...”

 

Chorong's POV

Hfff, I immediately let go of her hand who is holding my palm I cannot look at her and I'm looking somewhere else.

Let me tell you everything first unnie” She hold my palm again.

Where?? On the lips? Cheek?” I ask her, I don't know why, but I'm really sad. That was Nana's habit in the past, I even saw it with my own eyes when Bomi wasn't my girlfriend yet.

L-lips, Unnie, I don't know what happen with Nana at that time, she was being too clingy to me, as I told you maybe she was lonely. She asked me to kiss her when I was about to go home, I've told her I can't, she asked me one more time, I still said I can't, then,,,, then I kiss her on forehead, I just consider it as a kiss from dongsaeng to unnie,...”

I keep listening to her without looking at her, I don't know where will the story goes I have a bad feeling for this.

.... but, after I kissed her forehead, she cupped my face all of sudden and,,,,,and she kissed me on my lips, I... I've pulled myself, but she kept cupping my face and kissed my lips, I, I just let her k-kiss me,, just for few second, but I didn't kiss her back at all, I just stayed quiet without kissing her back, I swear I,,, I did reject her unnie,,, I know I shouldn't do that but,, yeaa I don't know if you trust me or not, but I said the truth” she said while looking at my eyes, I didn't take a glance back at her but I can feel her honesty through her eyes. I should have been relieved because she has been honest to me and I can say that I trusted her, but,, she shouldn't let other girl kissed her,, on the lips, well that lips are only mine.

...............................”

I understand if you're angry to me unnie, that's my fault. I'm sorry if it might hurt you, Eunji and Naeun scolded me a lot today because I did that stupid thing, they even told me not to tell you about this, in case you might get hurt, but,,, I just want to be honest to you and I have to be honest to you” SHe said again.

I still didn't say anything after Bomi told me the whole story. She just hanging her head down. I want to be angry and I want to ignore her, but I know I can't, how can I be angry when she's being honest to me, while I had lied to her so many times. Now I'm the one who feels guilty.

I,,, wanted to be angry, but I can't” I said, I don't know what happen to me, I can't even look at her.

Who said you can't? You can slap me if you want, I've been so stupid for letting other girl kissed me”

I really want to cry but my tears don't want to come out, I need to hold my emotion.

So that's why you and Nana looked awkward when we met her, it's because you did something behind me. I don't know if I should be angry or relieved because you told me everything, I just,, can't accept the fact that you and Nana are,, kissing” I said while holding back my emotion.

Unnie we didn't kiss, it was Nana who approaching me and kissed me, I didn't even kiss her back”

Did you,,,,, think about me when you do that, when Nana kissed you?”

I did, that's why I pushed Nana after that, if I didn't think about you, I might continue kissed her, unnie you can get angry as you like, you can slap me if you want, but I swear I told you the truth, there's nothing I hid from you even just a piece”

I lift my head and taking a deep breath and think why are there so much problems and obstacles in our relationship? Aren't we really meant to be? Or God didn't like us to be together because we're both are girl? I really have that disturbing thoughts.

Did you realize? There are too many problems and obstacles between our relationship?” I ask her weakly, still without looking at her. She turns her head facing me,

What do you mean unnie?” She asks.

From the very first time we're together, there are lots of problems come to our relationship, Nana who cannot accepted your relationship with me, Tamaki who still sticking close to me and even confessed again to me, my parents who wanted me to get married soon and then Hyojin who also come again to your life, and now Nana who is getting clingy again to you. I feel like they're coming one by one to our life, they're coming again when we're together already.”

...............” she didn't say anything, maybe she didn't understand what I said.

I don't know but, I feel like God never give our relationship a smooth way. I can't even remember how many times we fought. And most of them are because of my fault, because I was ing stupid for being liar to you”

Don't curse...”

We fought because I lied so many times to you, because I hid too many things from you about Tamaki, about my parents, how stupid I was for lying to you so many times, while you just did a little thing that is not your fault but you're honest to me” I finally cannot hold back my tears. I look at Bomi's eyes, she looked confused, she looks at me with frowned eyes.

What do you mean unnie? I don't understand” she said.

Bbom-ah, our relationship hasn't even going for a year but we have been through so many problems, you even almost asked me to break up, I,, I don't know why we had so many problem between us, I never imagine it will be like this, I just thought our relationship will going well from the beginning”

Why you talk about that all of sudden? Unnie I'm just trying to be honest to you and I'm sorry for my mistake and I said you can scold me or punish me, why you suddenly talk about those problems?” She said, I can hear her tone is getting higher, maybe she didn't expect I will talk about this.

I,,, I really feel guilty, you did the right thing, for told me everything that happen with Nana, and, how can I be so stupid and coward for hiding so many things from you, there are a lot of problems in our relationship and most of them are because of me, I feel like, causing too many problems between our relationship?” I started to cry, I don't know why I'm being too sensitive tonight.

 

Bomi's POV

Why she suddenly dragging those problems? I just wanted to apologize to her about Nana kissed me, why she talked about those problems? I can't even understand what is she talking about.

Unnie geumanhae, I don't want to talk about that, I just want to apologize to you, that's all, if you don't want to forgive me just say it” I said to her, I see her still crying.

Bbom-ah, I should be the one who apologize to you, for causing so many problems between us, for not being honest in for hiding so many things, you made me realize that I should be honest to you about everything, from the beginning.”

Why is she being too sensitive now? Why now she's the one who apologize to me, I really can't understand that.

Unnie what's wrong with you? Why you turn like this? Are you getting tired with our relationship? Our relationship that you said, have so many problems and obstacles?” I ask her again, she's still crying she didn't answer anything.

Tell me Bbom-ah, do I deserve you? You're too kind to me, you always say, a relationship with so many lies won't work, and I was a liar to you, I lied so many times to you that might caused our relationship broken”

Aishh what's with her? Why is she suddenly like this? Is it all because Nana? Was she afraid if Nana might come in between our relationship again? I feel like in vain talking to her. I feel like she wants to give up on our relationship.

Hfff, I think Eunji and Naeun is right, I shouldn't have told you about this, I don't understand why you turn like this”

I don't want to fight with her, so I get up and go to unnie's room and change my outfit, I think I better go out of here and let her calm herself, I really don't want to fight, I just want to apologize for doing mistake yesterday, but I didn't expect she'll brag all about our problems which is already fixed.

I take my bag and walk out from unnie's room

I think I better go home unnie, you need to rest, I don't understand you tonight”

She looked startled seeing me in my outfit and about to go back to my home

Baby where are you going?” She stand up from her seat and hold my hand.

I'm just going back home, you need to rest, you're tired that's why you're being too sensitive now, you better take a good rest” she's just crying so I said calmly and pat her head.

You're going back home or going to see Nana?” she suddenly think if I was going to see Nana.

What??? unnie I'm just going home and I'm not going anywhere or even going to see Nana, don't you ever think like that, I seriously come here to apologize for my mistake and I don't know why you suddenly dragging all of our problems, you want to give up on our relationship?? You better take a rest”

I walk out from Chorong unnie's apartment then going back to my home, I should let her alone for tonight, I still don't understand why she suddenly behaved like that.


Morning at Style office

Bomi came early as usual, she's not in a good mood and not in a bad mood tho. She enters the staffs room bringing a cup of Americano, meanwhile Chorong is nowhere to be seen.

Bomi goes to her seat and turning on her computer, then she feels Eunji tap her.

Yow buddy, how are you this morning?” Eunji asked

Hey, I'm good, as usual” Bomi said with a smile on her face.

So, have you told Chorong unnie?” Eunji asked again, she's expecting Bomi won't tell her girlfriend about what happen with Nana.

Yeah, I told her last night” Bomi said with sighing, Eunji seems to know that something went wrong.

She's angry?” Eunji ask again, Bomi then tell everything to Eunji, everything that happen last night.

Bbom-ah, I think you both need to go on a vacation soon, you need your time alone, only both of you, without those people who are in between your relationship.” Eunji said, Bomi seems think about it.

Hmm you're right, I'll talk about it later with unnie”

After Bomi said that then Chorong comes, she looks pale and tired, her eyes are all puffy, maybe she cried all night, Bomi didn't call her last night because she didn't want to disturb her. Bomi looks pity seeing her girlfriend looks pale, she doesn't have a heart to be angry anymore to her girlfriend.

Good Morning everyone” As usual, she greets all her staff sweetly. She always smile no matter what happen in her private life. Chorong takes a glance to Bomi then smile to her, Bomi smiles back too, they look awkward each other. Chorong walks to her room then put her bag. She takes a seat then takes her mobile from her back, she steals a glance to Bomi through her window. And accidentally Bomi is stealing a glance to through the window. Chorong then sends a message to her girlfriend.

Line Convo

Cr : Baby, you're still angry? I'm sorry about last night okay. :(

She press the send button then waiting for reply from the younger... Beepp then her mobile vibrates

Bm : I'm not angry unnie, I'm sorry too about last night.

Chorong feels relieved and smiles as soon as she got the reply from Bomi. And the younger said she's not angry, and even apologized too.

Cr : Really you're not angry? So you forgive me?

Bm : Nae unnie, I'm not angry to you, I don't need to forgive you, you didn't do anything wrong

Chorong smiles again, she lifts her head and staring at Bomi through the window and the later also staring at her and smile.

Cr : Thank you so much baby, what if we have dinner together tonight? I will cook for you.

Chorong sends the message, she can see Bomi is also smiling while reading her message.

Bm : No need to cook unnie, let's just order chicken and pizza, I want to talk about our vacation too, I think we need to go a.s.a.p

Cr : Okay baby, call, see you tonight, have a great working time, I LOVE YOU

Bm : I Love You more unnie :*

Glad that two girls do not fight, thanks to Bomi who act wiser and not bringing her emotion.

 

Chorong's POV

Thank God, another problem has been solved and now I'm fine with Bomi. We have talked a lot about our vacation, we decide to go next week. And thanks to God that I have some friends who live in London and Paris. I've asked help from my friends to gives us some information about the holiday place there. I'm glad I finally can go honeymoon with my baby kkeke, it feels like we're married already. I told my parent if I will go on a vacation with my friend, thanks God they allow me to go. I've prepared my application for a week days off to the office. I told Bomi to make it too this week so that she can manage all the photo shoot schedule. I don't know if people at the office will be suspicious or not, well I don't really care tho. All I care is about my relationship with my baby. I was too excited preparing for our vacation next week. I can see Bomi is excited too, she didn't stop asking me about everything.


 

Bomi's POV

Woaahh I can finally going on a vacation with my girlfriend, I can't hardly wait for the time to come. I don't care how much money that I spend, all I care is about my quality time with Chorong unnie. I've told my parent if I will go to Europe with Chorong unnie. They approved me going with unnie. They even told me to propose Chorong unnie soon. I just laugh and said I will surely do it. I have prepared myself for that, for proposal, just wait till Chorong unnie get ready for that. I'm not sure she's ready right now. It will be my first time going overseas with someone I love. I've been to London before but I went there alone. I will make this time will be memorable for me and unnie.


 

>>>>>>>>>> fast forward<<<<<<<<<<<<<

It's the day when Chorong and Bomi will go holiday overseas, they decided to go to London, Paris, Amsterdam and Brusells. They bring 3 big luggages, the two are belong to Chorong and the other one belongs to Bomi. They have been at the Incheon airport, the flight will be about 13 hours. Bomi is the one who got over, excited she doesn't stop smiling and being clingy to her girlfriend.

Baby let's get into the plane” Chorong said as the announcer has announced them to get in the plane.
They get into the plane then take their seat. Since they will take the 13 hour flight, Bomi prepares a big blanket for both of them.

Woah baby, you prepared this? Gomawoo” Chorong hugs Bomi as she feel touched by the younger.
Nae unnie, you won't be cold on the whole flight, besides, I'll always hug you” Bomi said. Chorong tapped her shoulder, as she feel embarrassed of her cheesy girlfriend. They both enjoyed the flight till they arrived at their first destination, Heathrow airport, London. They arrived at 9pm GMT, they go straightly to the hotel that has been booked by Chorong's friend. They drop all their belonging at their hotel room then prepare to go out for dinner. Fortunately, Chorong has been to London few times so she knows about few good places for meals.

Come on baby, we drop our belonging then take a bath first before we go for dinner” Chorong said.

This is your room Miss, we hope you enjoy your honeymoon” the bellboy said to them, well, they're blushing when the bellboy said hope they enjoy their honeymoon.

Thank you very much” Bomi replied using her fluent English.

They both enter their room, and they looked amazed with their room, it's a big room with a classic interior with a nice view of London City.

Unnie let's shower with me” Bomi said, Chorong just throw her with a pillow,

Yaah, we've just arrived and you already think something y” Bomi chuckles,

Haha, you're the one who is y, I only ask you to shower with me, but you think too much”. They finished taking a bath, then they go out for dinner and enjoying a night air in London.


>Their first night in London<

Woah, it's wonderful, how I wish we could spend the night like this everyday” Bomi said while enjoying the view. They're walking to a nearby restaurant.

We need to work hard baby so that we can retire fast, especially you, you have to work more and more harder since I'll be asking to have one house in each country kkekeke” Chorong said jokingly.

Hhahah, don't worry about that unnie, I'll do anything for you” Said Bomi while pecking her girlfriend's cheek.

 

-to be continued-

 

A/N :

Hiii,, I'm back, I am really sorry for taking too long to update, work is kinda hectic and crazy.

I hope you like this chapter, I'm planning to make this story to 70 or 80 chapter, hahhaha anyone expect 100 chapters? kkekek

Keep supporting me okay, I'd really appreciate that.

Always thanks for all the readers and those who always comment

I love you all

 

See you on next chapter

 

xoxo

Chomi Lover