CHAPTER 75

BEAUTIFUL

Naeun's POV

I was shocked when Chorong unnie called me while ago, she supposed to be with Bomi unnie, but she called me and cried really hard. I wonder if something might happen. I called Eunji to go with me to look for Chorong unnie. Eunji unnie drive her car as fast as possible,

"Aish, why no one pick up my phone?!" I got so panicked

"Tried to search through gps babe.." Eunji unnie suggest me that

"Ah right,,," then I search Chorong unnie's location through gps.

"Baby Chorong unnie is at her home,, aigo unnie what happen actually?!" I almost cry due to panicked.

We run fast to unnie's apartment, I press the password without knocking the door. We rushedly get inside to find Chorong unnie. I was so startled when I found her fainted on the floor in her living room with a phone on her palm.

"Unnie... Omo unnie what happen?!" I cried loudly seeing her condition. I tap her cheek few times to wake her up.

"Baby try to call Bomi unnie again..." I told Eunji

"She didn't pick up, What's really happen? Did they fight or something? Hfff I'll try to call Hayoung, who knows she knew where is Bomi"

Eunji called Hayoung but she got nothing too, Hayoung also didn't know where is Bomi

"I'll try to find the information" I heard Hayoung talked with Eunji.

I tried wake Chorong unnie, she starts opening her eyes slowly, hff I really feel relieved.

Drink this unnie..." I give her mineral water to help her consious again, but she starts to cry loud.

"Bbom-ah,, where is Bomi??" She cried and keep calling Bomi.

"Babe, see that..." Eunji pointed on something on the floor. Now I feel like there was something bad happen earlier, because I saw a bouquet and a paper bag on the floor that I believe it belong to Bomi unnie, but then I also saw another bouquet on Chorong unnie's working desk. I have no idea what actually happen to her and Bomi.

"What happen actually unnie, why are you like this,,?" I ask her again, while Eunji still look so panic cause she cannot reach Bomi.

"Did Bomi come here and do something bad to you?" Eunji ask while Chorong keeps crying.

"Bomi-ya, where are you?" I hug her for a while till she calmed down and stop crying out loud. I hug her for few minutes until she can calm down a little bit, then I tried to ask what happen.

"Now tell me what happen unnie?" I ask her slowly, I don't want to force her.

Chorong hasn't answered anything, then her phone is ringing, Eunji takes the phone to see who's calling.

"Huh? Tamaki? Why did he call? Naeun-ah, open this" Eunji unnie gives me the phone, Naeun was about to answer the phone but it's cut off. The there's a Line message from Tamaki

"Chorong-chan, are you okay? I really am sorry for what happen earlier, I feel bad that your girlfriend had to see us kissed, I really am sorry, please take care and live well - Tamaki"

What does the message mean, Bomi unnie came here? And saw Tamaki and Chorong kissed? My mind really went blank and could not get what really happen here before.

"Unnie what does it mean? You & Tamaki? Kissed? Tell me what happen actually?" Chorong keeps crying again and she hardly try to tell us what happen.

She told us the whole story start from Tamaki came and how she ended like this. I was so damn shocked, how could this all happen? it's their anniversary day and Bomi unnie supposed to propose her tonight, but it's all messed up I guess. I take a glance at Eunji, she look so mad.

"Ow My God, I can't believe you did that, unnie are you crazy or something??!" Eunji burst out after she knew what happen earlier. I gave her a "calm down" glare, I know she's mad but it isn't the time to blurt out and blame her.

"Unnie stop crying,, calm down" I tried to calm her who didn't stop crying and calling Bomi's name.

I'm a bad girl Naeun-ah,,, I let another man kissed me while I have already Bomi”

Eunji who is standing and walking here and there, seems like she cannot be calm, she also think about Bomi, her bestfriend.

Unnie don't you know why Bomi came tonight?” Eunji asked her, I know she's holding her emotion now so that she won't burst out. Chorong unnie just shook her head.

Don't know? You really didn't know? Don't you remember that today is your 1st anniversary with Bomi? Don't you remember at all?” Now Eunji is mad and I cannot hold back her anymore.

W-what?? A,,, anniversary? Ow My God?” Chorong unnie asked seems like she really forgot about her own anniversary with Bomi. She buried her head on her knees and crying again.

Now I know that you don't remember at all, that's why you sticked together with Tamaki instead of celebrating with your girlfriend” Eunji said again

I,, It's not like t-that Eunji ya,, I,, I admit that I,, forgot, b-but, I didn't plan to stick out with Tamaki, he came without I invited him...”

But you can just rejected him or told him to go home,,,”

I did it, I told him to go home...And I called Bomi many times but he didn't answered, I,, I guessed she's busy,, I have told Tamaki to leave my home, but he did that,, kissed...” Chorong unnie's sobbing again yet Eunji didn't stop scolding her, I feel pity for Chorong unnie, but Eunji is right.

For your information unnie, Yoon Bomi turned off her phone on purpose, she wanted to give you surprise tonight,, she wanted to propose you tonight...!!”


 

No One's POV

Jung Eunji finally burst out to Chorong, even though Naeun has warned her to calm down. But maybe she just feel hurt to see her best friend being cheated.

P-Propose? B-bomi,, want to p-propose me?” Chorong said while sobbing.

YES, Bomi has prepared everything,, everything, from the biggest to the smallest thing, include that flower bouquet and that paper bag, I'm sure it's a necklace that she was going to give you”

Eunji then walked to take that paper bag and open the box, she shows to Chorong what inside that box

See??! you see this unnie? She's going to give you this tonight, she has also prepare an event at a place that she prepared herself, she came here to pick you up then bring you to a place to propose you.”

Babe please calm down, we need Chorong unnie to be calm down, we'll talk about this after unnie calm down okay” Eunji feels sorry for Bomi, she doesn't care about Chorong's condition right now.

Meanwhile Hayoung also keeps trying to call Bomi, after Eunji told her about everything that happen tonight, she also get mad hearing what happen.

Hfff, where are you unnie, why didn't you pick up my phone?” Hayoung keep trying to call Bomi, she feel anxious because Bomi is nowhere can't be found.


 

And also Bomi's condition is getting worse, bloods on her forehead has even dried but she did nothing to cure it, it's getting darken on her forehead. She has no more energy to do anything. She just sitting down on her car while closing her eyes. It's 2am and it's getting cold, Bomi tried to open her eyes but then she remembered the scene that happen in front of her eyes, then she cried again, she still can't believe and still hoping that it's just a dream.

“What did I do to you, till you do this to me? !I love you so much and this is what I Got?! I hate you Park Chorong...”

“I HATE YOU...!!” She screamed all of sudden while her palms doesn't stop hitting her steering wheel

Meanwhile her mobile keeps ringing, she hates it, she takes her phone and throw it away.

“I hate you.... I hate you Park Chorong... I HATE YOU !!!! I ALWAYS FORGIVE YOU NO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES YOU LIED TO ME...!!!”

She keeps screaming and hitting her forehead to the steering wheel till it gets bleeding again at the part where it's bleeding already.

“I hate you,,, I swear I hate you...!” she can't even stop her tears that already mixed with blood on her forehead that also falling down to her face.


 

It's been two days since Bomi disappearing, all her friends keep looking for her, even Eunji also didn't go to work to search Bomi from her apartment till the place that Bomi used to visit, but she found nothing. Bomi's phone can't even be reached anymore that made all her friends panicked.

Chorong's condition is even getting weaker, she has to be hospitalized for a whole day due to the weakness and lack of energy and on the second day she insisted to discharge.

"I need to go to work tomorrow..." She said when Naeun told to stay in hospital for a day more.

"Unnie don't be stubborn you still looked pale..."

"I can't Naeun-ah, I have to work, I can't stay like this, I'll only cry and cry remembering that scene while I cannot find Bomi" Chorong said that while still sobbing hard.

Naeun gives up, she takes Chorong to the car to go back to her home.

Naeun is helping Chorong walk to the elevator to reach her apartment. But then someone suddenly stopped in front of them.

"Satisfied unnie? You did that finally, hurt my Bomi unnie, I know you've hurt her so many times and yet she always forgive you, but this is what you did as a payback?" She grab's Chorong's collar all of sudden that made Chorong just stand like a statue.

"Hayoung-ah stop.." Naeun tried to stop Hayoung from grabbing Chorong's colar.

"She's the one who had to stop hurting Bomi unnie, even on the day she was going to propose her, she still hurt her, what is Bomi unnie to you? If you love Tamaki just go with him, don't hurt Bomi unnie, I saw it myself too when you had dinner with Tamaki, She loves you so much and this is what you did to her??!" Hayoung finally burst out too, as Hayoung is also someone that Bomi shared her problems to.

"Blame me as you want Hayoung-ah, I know these all are my in' mistakes, I know it, I've been so bad and stupid, I know it, I'm sorry for doing this to your unnie, but I still have to talk to her, I still have to explain to her and apologize..." Chorong said under her sobbing.

"I don't think she needs your explanation".


 

Bomi's POV

It's been two days I got stuck here, I didn't even move a bit, I only sat here crying screaming fall asleep waking up crying and screaming again, without en eat or drink. I feel so exhausted and all my body feels so numb, even the wound on my forehead and my palms are nothing. My world has crashed, it is stopped, I feel like dying, I don't want to live anymore this, is my first time I truly love someone but it ended like this. I cannot even cry anymore, I run out of tears for the whole two in day of crying. I got a severe headache, I don't know if I can drive or not. I stay frozen for few minutes, but then I decide that I should go home to clean all the mess up.

I tried to sit properly and clear my sight, I engine my car and try to drive, I hope I can drive well till I reach my apartment. With a bleeding palms and forehead and a severe headache, I drive my car to my apartment, I know I need to do something instead of sitting here and cry lifelessly. I reached home, a mess home because I left it for two days, I get inside and go straightly to my bedroom, I drop myself on my lovely bed, a bed that I used to cuddle with Chorong unnie or even made love here.

“Aaaghhhhh...” I my hair rudely, I don't want to remember that, it was too hurt.

I walk to bathroom to clean my blood on my forehead and my palms.

“Agh...” I don't know that the wound is actually hurt, hfff, I clean it and then I take a hot shower, I put a bandage on my forehead and palms. Then I change my clothes into a clean one. I've made up my mind that I have to do something. I'm not gonna stay suffering like this.

I walk to my work desk and sit there I tried to turn on my mobile that has cracked because I smashed it really hard before, thanks God it still work. I'm gonna change into a new one. I think about something for a moment I know I have to made up my mind, and make a decision. I turn on my laptop and open a file, type my resignation letter and print it. Yes... I decide to resign from Style magazine, I don't think I can work there anymore. I'll go to office today and give that letter. I don't care anymore about anything about job about my passion, I still can do it outside Style magazine. I got lots of message and missed call, but I didn't read them at all. I'm not ready to talk with anyone, but I'll call Eunji Hayoung and Naeun after I give my resignation letter, I'll apologize to them later.


 

No One's POV

Bomi woke up at 8 am then prepare herself to go to Style office. She drinks a cup of coffee then go leave her apartment. She drives her car to Style office. She feels nervous, she's not ready actually to meet anyone but she has to do it.

She parked her car on the lobby then go inside her office. She meets some staffs who greets her but she only smiles without greeting them back. She then enters her department straightly.

“Bomi unnie...” Namjoo called her, but she didn't answer her, she walks directly to Chorong's room.

Eunji turns her head immediately after hearing Namjoo calling Bomi's name.

“Bbom-ah,,, where have you been,??!” She hurriedly run to Bomi to ask her condition.

“I'll talk to you later Eunji-ya, I'll call you later” Bomi said, Eunji just nods, she wonders why Bomi go straightly to Chorong's room. She doesn't want to expect that Bomi will resign.

Bomi walks to the General Manager, she open the door rudely that made Chorong lift her head and look surprised seeing a figure that she has been looking for all this time.

”Bo... Bbbom-ah,,” Chorong called her, she looked scared seeing Bomi's scary face. Meanwhile Bomi just walk without saying anything then she just drops her resignation letter in front of Chorong's desk.

“W,,what is it baby?” She asked with a stuttering tone. Chorong opens the envelope then read the resignation letter, she cries after reading Bomi's letter.

“No baby,, no, andwae,, don't do that, we need to talk, please...” Chorong said with sobbing.

“I don't need any explanation, if you done reading, I'll leave...” Bomi said then walking out from Chorong's room, Chorong gets up immediately run for Bomi,

“Bomi-ya,,,” She runs try to get Bomi, she doesn't care if all the staffs seeing her crying.

She chases Bomi till the basement

“Baby let's talk, please,, give me a chance to explain everything, please..” She holds Bomi's hand so that the younger won't go away and listen to her explanation first.

“Get off,,,” But Bomi doesn't want to hear Chorong, she looks so angry, her face looks so red, she still looks sad and angry whenever she sees Chorong.

“Give me chance please, I admit that I was wrong, but please let me tell the whole story” Chorong said under her loud sobbing.

“I don't want to hear anything, I saw it all, get off me now,,,,,”

“I said get off....!!!!!!!!” She snapped Chorong and pulls her hand forcedly

“It's not like what you think, you misunderstood, listen to me first...”

“Enough, you don't need to explain anything, I don't need that, I'm tired, now let me go...” Bomi said in her low tone while Chorong can only cry again and again, she still trying hard to make Bomi listen to her explanation.

“Please,, just for this time,,” Chorong even has to beg to Bomi so that the younger will listen to her

“Enough, I'm tired with the stupid me, it's all my fault, I trusted you too much. I'm the one who was so stupid and think to much about marrying you, yeah, I was so stupid back then, sorry for being stupid since the first time I met you and having too much expectation.”

“It's not like that baby...”

“I'm tired, I give up, start from now on, I'm gonna give up,...” Bomi stay quiet and said nothing

“.....Let's break up...”

“No baby please,,, please forgive me, don't do that, I don't wanna break up with you, please, I beg you” Chorong kneels down and begging for her forgiveness.

“I'll let you be happy with Tamaki, and from now on, stop calling me baby... Thank you for letting me be your girlfriend for a while, thank you for give me a chance to be happy with you, thank you” With that Bomi walks away leaving away Chorong who keeps crying and begging,she doesn't even care if Chorong's kneeling down.

Chorong cries harder,, she feels like her world has ended with Bomi leaving her, it's all her fault anyway, it's a big punishment for her mistakes.

 

A/N :

Sorry for making your weekend darken. A heartbreaking update.

Please Enjoy

 

xoxo

Pabbochomi